Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 18670
-
05-27-26 00:31 #17725Banned Member

Posts: 391 is still greater than 0
I stopped going to AMPs after Tops / Aloha / Spring / Angel all got shut down. Cozy was the only spot that ever came close to the quality at Big 6.
Originally Posted by Lbh8513
[View Original Post]
Red 8 is on par with Big 6 in every aspect—attitude, look, service, and age are all top-notch. I was on a hunt at one of the joints on E Baseline Rd.
I was met by an old lady (in her 50's) who did not wear makeup, had crooked teeth, saggy tits, and a bit of a tummy sticking out. I was turned off and left immediately.
Quality and high standards are the reasons why I kept going back to Red8. It saved me a lot of time hunting for disappointments.
On top of that, they made sure I left happy every time.
-
05-26-26 23:12 #17724Banned Member

Posts: 16Mia's Mini me, Yumi, At K Spa
CL, after reading your post I decided to check out K-Spa (Glendale) to see what Yumi was about. Definitely worth the trip. She looks like a "mini-me" of Mia. I wanted to get both together which would of been fun, but Mia was busy. NTL I describe Yumi as 5'2, jet black hair, pale skin, athletic body with some beautiful MM-D breasts. Limited English, but enough to give you a great time. The menu options are: BBBJ, CFS, DFK -she seems to enjoy, k9 and mish. Her CG game was a little weak, but she made up for it in other ways. I finished with a nice BBBJCIM. Massage was sensual and slow pretty normal if your there for that. Tip $. 80.
Originally Posted by ChineseLuver
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 22:54 #17723Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 4New Hidden Gem (K Spa)
5128 Peoria Avenue Glendale. In a small plaza with some businesses. But it's very discreet and hidden away.
I go in at about 7:30 pm. I wanted a nice massage and an hour. A very cute little skinny thing opens the door wearing a cute sailor outfit with a skirt.
I ask for the hour, she takes me to the room. And she tells me to take everything off.
So l do and lay down. Wait a little while. She comes in and she's super cute and bubbly. She's like humming a little tune.
She goes to my head and starts rubbing my neck and upper back very nicely.
That's my opportunity to take my hands and feel her legs.
Well she is wearing a nice skirt. And wouldn't you know it. That is all there is. She is not wearing any panties.
So l ask if it's okay that I'm grazing and caressing her backside and thighs. She says yes.
So she's rubbing my neck. She's got very soft and skinny legs. Nice shaved kitten with a little hair on top.
She massages for about 20 minutes. Not alot of pressure, but it's very smooth and felt great. Slow and sensual.
She gets to my back side and is very gentle and she does this thing where she blew air on my back and butt.
It felt nice.
But when she got on top of me while I was on my stomach.
I could feel her warmth on my back.
So after some of this I'm excited and ready. We negotiate. She comes back with the cover.
She has a killer body. Beautiful tits. Skinny frame. Great little butt. She is fresh and clean and smelled great.
She bends over with her butt in my face and I start going to town. She is moaning and sucking me while we 69. It was hot and sexy and I could barely hold it.
She has amazing tits, beautiful puffy nipples. She was sensual. It was truly a GFE. The guy that came in after me even brought a bottle of wine. Seems like she really knows how to please.
She is so nice. So friendly. She is enthusiastic. She's fun. She's cute. She was humming a little tune and prancing around. She also wasn't a clock watcher and gave me about 15 extra minutes over the hour.
She said her name was Mia. She works everyday. She also introduced me to her friend on the way out. Also very beautiful.
10/10 service. And 9/10 on the massage.
-
05-26-26 20:04 #17722Senior Member

Posts: 46Well friend we're nutting in an Altima instead of an Escalade tho, +1 is the standard for high lv K-girl or avg white chick. PHX price is already higher than other major cities' rotAsian price because of the spa setting. The fact that the girl is bragging about her own online review is typically a sign of GPS and the location is being too hot.
Originally Posted by ChineseLuver
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 17:16 #17721I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.

Posts: 127Fun in Sun City
I agree with all, she is one of a kind. Makes you smile for awhile after visiting with her. I think she is will, a bit of a freak but worth the drive.
Originally Posted by DesertHeat6
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 16:19 #17720Banned Member

Posts: 5Nice
Do you know if another girl is working with her? If so how did she look?
Originally Posted by KeithIsInaz
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 16:06 #17719Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Best bet is Glendale or Peoria
Like he said read past reviews a lot of good recommendations. There's a store at 59th and San Miguel that has some talent! Enjoy!
Originally Posted by FreeWayRoss
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 15:10 #17718Senior Member

Posts: 338Effort
If you read through last 5-10 pages on this sub-forum, you'll find plenty of leads!
Originally Posted by ShortBed454
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 15:04 #17717Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105K Spa Mia new girl Yumi just arrived
Stopped by K Spa late morning for a go around with Mia. As we were getting at. I saw a car pulled up in the back and dropped off a girl. I asked Mia who is that and she said another girl first day. Nurse robe went on and she stepped out to let her in. When she came back we got to business again.
After getting cleaned up she brought in the new girl. Wow! She looks like she's in her mid 20's around 5'2" has to be less than 100 lbs. Definitely a spinner and easy on the eyes. She said her name is Yumi. I will definitely be back to see her soon! Sounds like Mia and Yumi will be working together until the end of the week.
-
05-26-26 13:37 #17716Senior Member

Posts: 442 years ago the big 6 were all shut down almost overnight. Before the shutdowns, one could go to any of them at anytime and know they would see a good looking quality provider with a high level of quality services. Good times were had by all. Now, you never know what to expect unless you have already seen a certain provider at an AMP.
Originally Posted by HornyJailWarde
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 13:28 #17715Regular Member

Posts: 5Sakura Massage in Mesa
The massage locate in a busy plaza. A older lady with big boobs. Pay for a hour. Start with table shower, but she said she is cold so it's a short shower.
Location: 2*09 S Dobson.
Date of service: 5/25/26.
Appearance: Asian.
Age: 50.
Height: 5'3.
Cup size: D.
Services received: CBJ, cfs.
Summary: I went in 8:00 at night. Only one girl working. Paid for 1 hour. Started with a table shower. It was nothing special. She just wash me without tea. Back to the room. Start with CBJ and CFS. Pretty mechanical. Probably won't repeat.
-
05-26-26 10:50 #17714Regular Member

Posts: 4Just moved back to AZ
So, like the title says. I just moved back here after spending some time in Alaska. Hoping I can find an AMP near me that measures up. I'm living out by South mountain and hoping someone can point me in the right direction to a quality place out here. I've driven by a few that are clearly accepting tips, but I don't want to leave with something that I can't get rid of, if you know what I mean. Anyway, would appreciate any suggestions. Either with a reply or a private message. Close to home would be preferred, but I work off of 91st Ave and buckeye. So something out there might work too.
Thanks I'm advance.
-
05-26-26 00:56 #17713Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 93Ayye! LOL eskimo bro! LOL def see Fendi for the full menu! Super hot session. Worth it!
Originally Posted by Desertlover64
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 22:16 #17712Senior Member

Posts: 41Tai Chi
Location: 5*41 W. Olive Ave.
Date of service: 5/24/26.
Therapist name: Lisa.
Appearance: Asian.
Age: 29.
Height: 5'3.
Weight: 105.
Cup size: A.
Services received: BBBJ, cfs.
Summary: I went in on Sunday afternoon about 1:00 . They weren't busy so I didn't have to wait. Started with a table shower, she got naked and did body slide on me which felt great and then performed a BBBJ, I suggested we go back to the room as I was ready for the main event. In the room, I gave her a brief massage. She proceeded with more BBBJ then put the cover on. Started doggie, then mish until finish. She then gave me a massage for the remainder of the time. I paid for 30 minutes, but when I left I noticed it had been over 45 minutes. (Benefit of going in on a Sunday afternoon when they weren't busy) I guess. We actually exchanged phone numbers and I will see her again. It was standard house fee and tip.
-
05-25-26 21:48 #17711Banned Member

Posts: 13What's Big 6? I'm unable to find the parlor on google map or RM. Are you referring to some kinda nicknames for existing shops?
Originally Posted by CapChlamydia
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





