Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 471 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 7054
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6784
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog721  [View Original Post]
    Decided to stop by again yesterday to get a good massage from Angela. She really gives the cmp type massage which I love. After about 40 minutes we flip and the usual great service too. BBBJCIM and CFS but while we're in the middle Lucy barges in butt as nekkid talking about how horny she is and how her pussy is super wet and she needs some dick asap. So we do a 2 girl session with Angela massaging my head and shoulders while Lucy is riding me. Finished with a double BBBJ. If you're up in the Deerfield Beach area service is pretty good. Will definitely repeat.
    Damn. Impressive! What were the damages?

  2. #6783

    Angela at My Oriental Spa

    Decided to stop by again yesterday to get a good massage from Angela. She really gives the cmp type massage which I love. After about 40 minutes we flip and the usual great service too. BBBJCIM and CFS but while we're in the middle Lucy barges in butt as nekkid talking about how horny she is and how her pussy is super wet and she needs some dick asap. So we do a 2 girl session with Angela massaging my head and shoulders while Lucy is riding me. Finished with a double BBBJ. If you're up in the Deerfield Beach area service is pretty good. Will definitely repeat.

  3. #6782
    Quote Originally Posted by TonUP  [View Original Post]
    I wrote a review on TER on her. Personally I wanted to leave right when I got there. Not attractive to me and stoner vibe. To each their own I guess.
    I Used to see her 12 or 13 years ago when she lived in Deerfield. Back then it was a great massage and she would get naked.

  4. #6781

    Luna at Mimi

    Anyone had a chance to see any of the Mimi girls in this cycle? Luna looks like another Big titty Spinner.

  5. #6780

    Recommendations

    Hello Friends. I recently wanted to start getting back into the AMP or LMP scene, but I have a taste for more thicker women. Not BBW, but women who got some good assets on them. I don't really care if they have fake stuff or not. I just wanted to see if any of you guys know any places in at least the fort Lauderdale area? I would love to know some places that allow some good DFK. I am more than will to provide anything to get some good recommendations!

  6. #6779
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    1 and done for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Celite8991  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone wanted to give a review for this one. Massage is awesome and the jacuzzi in the beginning helps relieve some muscle tension. I've been going to her for about a year now and I recommend checking her out. $. 5 roses total with HE. (30 min in hot tub and hour for massage.).

    https://share.google/lD8Hm6bvB6J26Mjjh
    I wrote a review on TER on her. Personally I wanted to leave right when I got there. Not attractive to me and stoner vibe. To each their own I guess.

  7. #6778
    Quote Originally Posted by OralWonder  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review.

    Anything else on the menu? Are you allowed to touch her during the time in the Jacuzzi or massage?
    No touching but the massage is worth it. She will sit in the hottub with you also. Big melons.

  8. #6777
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho  [View Original Post]
    So, the pics on the website are NOT of the actual women?
    Correct. All fake pictures.

  9. #6776
    Senior Member


    Posts: 585
    Quote Originally Posted by SatchBoogie  [View Original Post]
    Are the photos on the website real or even close?
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Yes they are cis female. Identify as female and assigned female at birth. And they are Asian. That is the all that you can expect.
    So, the pics on the website are NOT of the actual women?

  10. #6775
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by SatchBoogie  [View Original Post]
    Are the photos on the website real or even close?
    Yes they are cis female. Identify as female and assigned female at birth. And they are Asian. That is the all that you can expect.

  11. #6774
    Quote Originally Posted by Yang888  [View Original Post]
    She wanted 200 donation for FS, plus the HF.

    Also, here's the shop link if it helps anyone: www.sakura7799.com.
    Are the photos on the website real or even close?

  12. #6773
    Quote Originally Posted by Celite8991  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone wanted to give a review for this one. Massage is awesome and the jacuzzi in the beginning helps relieve some muscle tension. I've been going to her for about a year now and I recommend checking her out. $. 5 roses total with HE. (30 min in hot tub and hour for massage.).

    https://share.google/lD8Hm6bvB6J26Mjjh
    Thanks for the review.

    Anything else on the menu? Are you allowed to touch her during the time in the Jacuzzi or massage?

  13. #6772

    Jacuzzi and magik hands

    Hey everyone wanted to give a review for this one. Massage is awesome and the jacuzzi in the beginning helps relieve some muscle tension. I've been going to her for about a year now and I recommend checking her out. $. 5 roses total with HE. (30 min in hot tub and hour for massage.).

    https://share.google/lD8Hm6bvB6J26Mjjh

  14. #6771
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    So $230.

    Total just for BJ.

    How much did she want for FS?
    She wanted 200 donation for FS, plus the HF.

    Also, here's the shop link if it helps anyone: www.sakura7799.com.

  15. #6770
    Quote Originally Posted by Yang888  [View Original Post]
    Pulled Grace on a slow afternoon. Had some time to kill so thought I'd stop by.

    Early 30's, on the shorter side, slim with a little shape to her. C cup range, ink running down her ribs. Pretty face and a chill vibe right from the door.

    Shower to start. She lathered me up, leaned in close, rubbed up on me while she rinsed. Got a couple kisses out of it before we moved.

    Onto the bed and she went in for some make out time, hand sliding down for a slow HJ to get me up. Kept popping up to kiss me which kept the GFE vibe flowing. Slid down into BBBJ after, decent suction, used her tongue well.

    Nutted and she wiped me down with a warm towel. Hung around and chilled before I jetted.

    80 to the house, 150 donation. She tried to push for more upfront but settled without much fuss.
    So $230.

    Total just for BJ.

    How much did she want for FS?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape