Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 565 1065 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 18686
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17726
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyJailWarde  [View Original Post]
    What's Big 6? I'm unable to find the parlor on google map or RM. Are you referring to some kinda nicknames for existing shops?
    2 years ago the big 6 were all shut down almost overnight. Before the shutdowns, one could go to any of them at anytime and know they would see a good looking quality provider with a high level of quality services. Good times were had by all. Now, you never know what to expect unless you have already seen a certain provider at an AMP.

  2. #17725

    Sakura Massage in Mesa

    The massage locate in a busy plaza. A older lady with big boobs. Pay for a hour. Start with table shower, but she said she is cold so it's a short shower.

    Location: 2*09 S Dobson.

    Date of service: 5/25/26.

    Appearance: Asian.

    Age: 50.

    Height: 5'3.

    Cup size: D.

    Services received: CBJ, cfs.

    Summary: I went in 8:00 at night. Only one girl working. Paid for 1 hour. Started with a table shower. It was nothing special. She just wash me without tea. Back to the room. Start with CBJ and CFS. Pretty mechanical. Probably won't repeat.

  3. #17724

    Just moved back to AZ

    So, like the title says. I just moved back here after spending some time in Alaska. Hoping I can find an AMP near me that measures up. I'm living out by South mountain and hoping someone can point me in the right direction to a quality place out here. I've driven by a few that are clearly accepting tips, but I don't want to leave with something that I can't get rid of, if you know what I mean. Anyway, would appreciate any suggestions. Either with a reply or a private message. Close to home would be preferred, but I work off of 91st Ave and buckeye. So something out there might work too.

    Thanks I'm advance.

  4. #17723
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 93
    Quote Originally Posted by Desertlover64  [View Original Post]
    Fendi is half European and half Chinese what I would call an absolute smoke show with nice curves like a Latina, no fat on her at all. She has light colored skin, light brown hair with hazel eyes. MM D cups that are absolutely gorgeous on her frame. I had heard about her table shower skills so I let her know right away that that's where I would like to start. Fendi got some hot water and started pouring it all over my body and then applied some soap. She scrubbed me down really well, got in between my toes gave me a little foot massage as well. She then washed all of the soap off of my body and put on some sort of gel on her body and on my back and then pressed her large tits against my feet. It was like my feet were giving her tits a massage. She then started the sliding all over my back, kissing my neck while pressing those big tits all over my back and my butt cheek cheeks.

    She went on for about 7 minutes or so and then washed all the soap off. She said "turn over honey" my dick was standing at attention and she got in between my legs and started some Russian. I'm watching my dick slide it between those monster melons, and this was almost too much. I had to slow her down and then she started the BBBJ. That was nice as well, and then she sat down right on my dick and started sliding across it. She asked me "you like honey" and I let her know absolutely. She then said "condom honey?" and I told her there was no need for that. She then puts me inside of her nice and slow, she starts the cowgirl riding and I damn near lost it right there. I wanted to last a little bit longer, but this girl is something else. She then said "you fuck me honey". She laid back and I inserted my dick in missionary and just started pumping her hard. Fendi can take it and then I just blew a huge load deep inside of her pussy. Wow what is session, a return visit is definitely in order.

    We said our goodbyes and she asked me to come back and see her again. I let her know that I definitely would.
    Ayye! LOL eskimo bro! LOL def see Fendi for the full menu! Super hot session. Worth it!

  5. #17722

    Tai Chi

    Location: 5*41 W. Olive Ave.

    Date of service: 5/24/26.

    Therapist name: Lisa.

    Appearance: Asian.

    Age: 29.

    Height: 5'3.

    Weight: 105.

    Cup size: A.

    Services received: BBBJ, cfs.

    Summary: I went in on Sunday afternoon about 1:00 . They weren't busy so I didn't have to wait. Started with a table shower, she got naked and did body slide on me which felt great and then performed a BBBJ, I suggested we go back to the room as I was ready for the main event. In the room, I gave her a brief massage. She proceeded with more BBBJ then put the cover on. Started doggie, then mish until finish. She then gave me a massage for the remainder of the time. I paid for 30 minutes, but when I left I noticed it had been over 45 minutes. (Benefit of going in on a Sunday afternoon when they weren't busy) I guess. We actually exchanged phone numbers and I will see her again. It was standard house fee and tip.

  6. #17721
    Quote Originally Posted by CapChlamydia  [View Original Post]
    I didn't think I would live long enough to see quality shops appearing one after the other after Big 6.

    Keep posting and showing the shops some love, boys!
    What's Big 6? I'm unable to find the parlor on google map or RM. Are you referring to some kinda nicknames for existing shops?

  7. #17720
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbh8513  [View Original Post]
    The popular fruit on the east side is now asking 2 for tips and 1 extra for BBFS with no CIP, that's quite ridiculous for AMP and you guys should not pay this much for the next rotation.
    How much should the donations be? I came from Florida where the donations are twice as much for the same package.

  8. #17719

    Any lead for newbie

    Hi guys,

    I'm new to this forum. Are there any SPAs in Chandler / Gilbert area?

  9. #17718
    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseLuver  [View Original Post]
    Red 8 has the best talent in the east valley. You can't go wrong with any of them.

    Strawberry-PSE not much she won't do.

    Maggie- girl next door with a special talent I really like.

    Fiona- perfect breasts and nipples with meaty pussy lips. She really gets into it and is very vocal.
    What do you mean not much she won't do? Does she do acrobatics?

  10. #17717

    Eva is one of a kind-patient and sexy.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyChipmunk1  [View Original Post]
    I kept seeing the same guys quietly repeating with Eva lately, and after going back to see her again this week, I think I finally started understanding what they were seeing that I missed the first time around. She's probably not going to be everybody's physical type right away either. Lean build. Pretty face. Cute more than flashy. Doesn't hit you with that instant "holy shit" visual like some of the other heavy hitters around town like Leah, Alice, or Dream. But after spending some quality time with her, now I'm starting to realize that's almost missing the point with Eva. The real thing with her is how fast the room stops feeling transactional.
    I visited Infinity the other day after reading numerous good reviews about Eva. She did not disappoint. She took her time to massage me and made sure I was happy.

    Her DFK and GFE were more superior than other places over here in Scottsdale. Too bad I live too far from Infinity, otherwise I would spend all of my disposable income over here.

  11. #17716

    Fendi's exotic looks was the eye candy

    Quote Originally Posted by DesertHeat6  [View Original Post]
    I was feeling jet lagged and in the need of a nice release. After reading the previous reviews of Fendi at Gold Panda I figured I should stop by and see if she was available. To my surprise I drew her when I entered and was pretty sure it was her. I asked her name to confirm and she said she was Fendi. She was cute with some nice big man made tits and a really good body but a little thicker than I usually like but it worked for her. I was not turning back after half a kamagra jelly packet and she looked like a good fuck. She was about to start the massage when the bell rang and no one else seemed available to grab them so she put on her robe and went out and took them to another room and soon another girl appeared on the screen going to take care of who ever that was and Fendi headed back to me. She started a light massage which I opted to cut it very short by sliding her dress up and getting a good look at her pussy and started playing with her pussy as she had no panties on and we initiated the flip in short order. She started a teasing the boys which felt really good and a BBBJ. While it was not bad it was not the best BBBJ. After a bit of light sucking not really able to deep throat and me playing with her tits I motioned for her to move on to fucking. I took her bare in missionary and pounded her pretty good, you can really feel her pussy Kegel contractions. I was rather enjoying it and ended up blowing a load in her pussy and kept pounding her as I was rock hard. Ended up blowing a second load deep in her. She cleaned me up with a towel and I was on my way no too long after with a bottle of water. She was cute but I'm not sure if I would repeat before the end of the month. I'll have to think about it, she was very open to BBFSCIP. I might have to re-visit and give her another load after thinking about how many others have creampied her this month.
    I'm used to seeing Latina in the boarder town. Seeing someone that has European look is quite tempting to me.

    What is the typical damage for BBFSCIP?

  12. #17715

    They have better

    Quote Originally Posted by RizzlerReborn  [View Original Post]
    + 100 for BBFS is the standard market rate across the US. Not sure what rate he had in mind or maybe he was expecting it for free?

    Here is an example from another major city, Miami.

    https://mimi10086.com
    Oh man, BBFS costs 200 to finish inside? Chicks do look fine as hell.

    I would probably give it a try if I ever go down to Florida.

  13. #17714
    Quote Originally Posted by Pico7877  [View Original Post]
    Was there in the parking lot a couple weeks ago waiting for the traffic to die down and a Mesa PD SUV swung by a couple times, then about 10 minutes later 3 of them pulled up right in front. The lead guy yanked on the door next door toward the antique mall and then started trying to peek in the obviously covered window (hilarious). I did watch them finally find the right door and go inside and then a few minutes later a customer came walking out and drove off. I think they were just giving everyone a talking to. So they are definitely on the radar, but that hasn't stopped anything.

    That sort of shock might get some of us a trip to the ER so good thing it's close by.

    Also interesting, the next time I was there a not terrible looking woman (tweeker maybe) was wandering through the parking lot carrying a half drank gallon jug of water, saw me sitting there in the car and made the international sign for do I want a blowjob. I didn't investigate further to see what sort of price comparison there might have been.

    Stay frosty, gents.
    I did not find anything in public police records other than a few fire alarm dispatches. I don't think Red8 is on the radar for anything. LEO presence isn't necessarily a bad thing.

    The tweeker encounter is quite funny. I would be entertained for a BBBJ LOL.

  14. #17713
    Quote Originally Posted by RizzlerReborn  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if you were joking or if you honestly don't know, but Banner Baywood Medical Center is 3 minutes from Red 8. You are welcome.
    Was there in the parking lot a couple weeks ago waiting for the traffic to die down and a Mesa PD SUV swung by a couple times, then about 10 minutes later 3 of them pulled up right in front. The lead guy yanked on the door next door toward the antique mall and then started trying to peek in the obviously covered window (hilarious). I did watch them finally find the right door and go inside and then a few minutes later a customer came walking out and drove off. I think they were just giving everyone a talking to. So they are definitely on the radar, but that hasn't stopped anything.

    That sort of shock might get some of us a trip to the ER so good thing it's close by.

    Also interesting, the next time I was there a not terrible looking woman (tweeker maybe) was wandering through the parking lot carrying a half drank gallon jug of water, saw me sitting there in the car and made the international sign for do I want a blowjob. I didn't investigate further to see what sort of price comparison there might have been.

    Stay frosty, gents.

  15. #17712

    Angela. Gold Panda. Sun City

    The sign at Gold Panda Massage buzzed against the Arizona sunset. Was looking forward to seeing Angela again.

    She greeted me bowing slightly, hands clasped. 5'4" with delicate shoulders, but that ass—wide and round on her petite frame, filling out her silk dress. Her hair surprised me—light brown with hazel highlights, soft waves instead of expected black. C-cups looked natural, soft weight under thin fabric.

    "I take such good care of you," she whispered.

    The table shower room with warm steam. Angela helped me undress like I was precious, folding my clothes neatly. She climbed onto the table nude, her pale skin gleaming, that wide ass on display as she soaped every inch of me—feather-light, worshipful.

    Then the cat bath. She started at my neck, her tongue flat and warm, licking slowly down my chest, pausing at my nipples, sucking gently, hazel eyes looking up through wet lashes. Down my stomach, tracing my hip bones, my thighs, skipping my cock to tease.

    "Please," I breathed. She smiled, subservient. Her tongue found my shaft, licking base to tip in long strokes, cleaning every inch. No rush, just gentle thoroughness, her hands stroking my balls.

    When I ached, she reached for nuru gel—clear, warm, slick. She poured it over us both, her body sliding against mine, C-cups gliding across my chest, wide ass grinding my thighs. She rode me without penetration, her slick pussy teasing my shaft, her weight pressing me down.

    "Turn over," she whispered.

    I flipped. She climbed on my back, sliding up and down, her tits between my shoulder blades, her mound grinding my ass. I felt her heat, her wetness, her complete submission.

    When I turned back, she didn't reach for a condom. Her mouth descended bare—warm, wet, devotional. She took me deep immediately, throat relaxing to accept all of me. She sucked like it was her purpose, hands cradling my balls, tongue fluttering, eyes watering as she held me deep, pulling back only to gasp and dive back down.

    "Good?" she asked, stroking my slick shaft.

    "Incredible."

    She smiled, pleased. "I make you feel so good."

    She kept sucking, varying rhythm—hands working my shaft while her mouth focused on my head, then deep throating while hands massaged my thighs, my hips. Devoted entirely to my cock, her gentle nature making it worship.

    When I warned her, she sucked harder, hands gripping my hips, pulling me deeper. I came in her throat and she took it all, swallowing around me, throat muscles milking me, not pulling away until I was empty, eyes watering, lips swollen.

    She cleaned me with warm towels, led me to a private room—soft lighting, fresh sheets, jasmine. She climbed on top, straddling my hips, wide ass settling against my thighs.

    "Now I give you everything," she whispered.

    She rolled a condom onto me with gentle fingers, then sank down slowly, inch by inch, face serene, eyes locked on mine.

    "So big," she breathed, C-cups swaying. "You fill me up."

    She rode me gently, rolling hips in slow circles, wide ass grinding, hands braced on my chest. She leaned down to kiss me—soft, submissive, tongue tentative—and I tasted myself on her lips. "Turn around," I said.

    She obeyed immediately, rolling onto her back, pulling her knees up, presenting herself completely, eyes downcast.

    I pushed in slowly, watching her face, but she only sighed, hands reaching up to touch my face tenderly. I built rhythm, she took every thrust with gentle acceptance, hips rising to meet me, soft moans musical.

    "Harder," she breathed. "Please baby."

    I gave her more, pounding her, watching C-cups bounce, wide ass rippling. She wrapped legs around my waist, pulling me deeper, nails scratching my back.

    Then she turned over without asking, on all fours, wide ass raised high, face in the pillow. "Like this. Please."

    I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard, bodies slapping, her gentle moans turning to cries. "Yes, like that. I'm yours. Use me."

    I pounded that wide Asian ass until my thighs burned, until she pushed back desperate, until she tightened around me, orgasm rippling through her in waves, cries muffled by the pillow.

    She turned beneath me immediately, pulling me back between her legs. "Finish in me. I want to feel you."

    I thrust hard and fast, missionary, her legs wrapped around my waist, hands cradling my face, eyes worshipful. When I came, she whispered "strong cock" in my ear, muscles milking me through the condom, body accepting everything.

    After, she cleaned me with warm towels, every touch tender, hazel hair falling around her face. She helped me dress, adjusting my collar, fingers lingering.

    "You come back soon?" she asked, hopeful, subservient. "I miss you already." On my way out, Fendi is there and gives a wet somewhat aggressive kiss to come see her next time, that and a very protruding grab of my crotch caught so much interest.

    I kissed her forehead—she blushed, delighted—and walked out into the Arizona heat, her gentle touch still ghosting my skin. Fendi's lips still tingling off mine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape