Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 566 1066 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 18682
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17707
    I'm 100% a shill but I write great erotic fiction so enjoy


    Posts: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by CapChlamydia  [View Original Post]
    You can add someone to ignore list in their profile. I don't disagree with you tho.
    I am aware of the ignore function. I was just sharing my observation with everyone. I don't see the second post now. Maybe he knew he got caught and had it deleted, which actually proved my point.

    Click their name, click "View Profile" click "Add to Ignore List." The more assholes you add to it the more you will enjoy the forum.

    A2

  2. #17706
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBoom  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where she went?
    No. She said she'd be here all month, and then when I went last week there was only a Latina & I wasn't interested. Same when I called a couple days later, said only Latina. She's older, but fantastic.

  3. #17705
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 16

    Lucille from Sunflower Massage

    Stopped by and ended up going with Lucille from the lineup.

    She came out in a fitted top and skirt, definitely on the older side, mid to late 30's. Short little thing with an average build, sweet face and a solid pair of D cups filling out the top. Long dark hair down past her shoulders. English was basic, lot of nodding and short phrases.

    Hopped on the table face down and she started in with a sensual massage, using oil and working from the shoulders down. Pressure was light, more about the teasing than therapy, her hands wandering between the legs and brushing the boys every few passes. Spent a good stretch on the lower back and ass before having me flip.

    On my back, her hand making its way down to start a slow HJ. After a few minutes she leaned down and went into a wet BBBJ, took her time on it with decent tongue work, no dt but she didn't keep pulling off every few seconds which I appreciated. Some ball licking mixed in and lots of eye contact through it.

    Finished things off and she cleaned me up with a warm towel.

  4. #17704

    $$?

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyChipmunk1  [View Original Post]
    I kept seeing the same guys quietly repeating with Eva lately, and after going back to see her again this week, I think I finally started understanding what they were seeing that I missed the first time around. She's probably not going to be everybody's physical type right away either. Lean build. Pretty face. Cute more than flashy. Doesn't hit you with that instant "holy shit" visual like some of the other heavy hitters around town like Leah, Alice, or Dream. But after spending some quality time with her, now I'm starting to realize that's almost missing the point with Eva. The real thing with her is how fast the room stops feeling transactional.

    Soon as she opened the door she smiled, hugged me, started kissing me like I'd been gone for months, and immediately that familiar comfort kicked in again. Not the fake over-the-top stuff either. Just very natural and easy. And honestly, she might be one of the better body-language readers I've run into in a while. If you come in stressed, she somehow picks up on it fast. If you want slow teasing and buildup, she settles into that. If the chemistry starts heating up, she leans into that too. You barely even have to say much because she's constantly paying attention to reactions. That's probably why her sessions never really feel rushed to me even when the place is busy. A lot of spots lately can start feeling kinda assembly-line once traffic picks up. With Eva, it still feels like she actually wants you to enjoy yourself and leave happy instead of just cycling through another appointment..
    What was the donation? Your review got me curious about Eva and I might go see her today.

  5. #17703
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Dream Lucky Spa

    I was at the Deli sports bar having a few beers watching some college baseball. Decided to stop in at Lucky and visit with Lily and Dream. To my surprise they weren't busy. While we were visiting Dream kept telling me let's go to the room. I really didn't stop by for that, but how could I pass her up. We got in the room and immediately started passionately kissing. She's a great kisser and really gets into it. I really can't even remember when the clothes came off but she pushed me back onto the table and started sucking my dick. Just watching her head move up and down and then stop, look up at you and start licking the tip and slowly suck on it. It's definitely amazing. You don't want her to stop but you want to do everything with her as well. We ended up in 69 position. Me digging my tongue deep up her pussy. She sat up and started grinding my face. I rolled her over and worked my way down and finished the job until she was so wet and squirming on the table. We started kissing again and she whispered in my ear I want you. I sat up she put on the hat. We started in missionary so I could kiss and look at her. She definitely has a way of making you feel special. We switched to doggy style and I finished in standing missionary. She cleaned me up and the three of us visited until "Ding Dong" went off. Out the back door I went.

  6. #17702

    Standard market rate

    Quote Originally Posted by SemiCumductor6  [View Original Post]
    Last time East side has BBFS provider was at Cozy in last October. I always pay $. 8 for the hour with average providers on the East side. Popular fruit is young, pretty, and her service is exceptional. I don't see any issue with paying her additional 20 and another Benjamin for BBFS. The pricing is pretty standard across the board. Her services really speaks louder than any descriptive words. CIP is typically allowed for another 40. I'm unsure what the issue is.
    + 100 for BBFS is the standard market rate across the US. Not sure what rate he had in mind or maybe he was expecting it for free?

    Here is an example from another major city, Miami.

    https://mimi10086.com

  7. #17701
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    She will be back on 25th

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBoom  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where she went?
    She took a break back in LA. She will be back working on the 25th until the end of the month and next month at a different spa in the same area.

  8. #17700
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    I agree with Cumductor

    Quote Originally Posted by SemiCumductor6  [View Original Post]
    Last time East side has BBFS provider was at Cozy in last October. I always pay $. 8 for the hour with average providers on the East side. Popular fruit is young, pretty, and her service is exceptional. I don't see any issue with paying her additional 20 and another Benjamin for BBFS. The pricing is pretty standard across the board. Her services really speaks louder than any descriptive words. CIP is typically allowed for another 40. I'm unsure what the issue is.
    I have to agree with cumductor here. You don't get a Cadillac for the same price as a Nissan. Every-time I've been with her there wasn't much she wouldn't do. Also everytime I'm in there and she sees me she makes it a point to come in the room and play a little. He'll read my review of Candy. While I was showering she came in and started making out with me and dropped down and started sucking my dick. I'll gladly pay an extra $20-40 for that. Of course YMMV.

  9. #17699

    Supply and demand issue

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbh8513  [View Original Post]
    The popular fruit on the east side is now asking 2 for tips and 1 extra for BBFS with no CIP, that's quite ridiculous for AMP and you guys should not pay this much for the next rotation.
    Last time East side has BBFS provider was at Cozy in last October. I always pay $. 8 for the hour with average providers on the East side. Popular fruit is young, pretty, and her service is exceptional. I don't see any issue with paying her additional 20 and another Benjamin for BBFS. The pricing is pretty standard across the board. Her services really speaks louder than any descriptive words. CIP is typically allowed for another 40. I'm unsure what the issue is.

  10. #17698

    Tai Chi at 51st ave and Olive

    I stopped in here today, because infinity up the street has been a little inconsistent. I got Lisa for an hour. 6 house fee. Great massage to start. She cute, but not as hot as the other girl that I saw in the back room when I went back for the shower. Anyway the massage was great and the rest was BBBJ, then on to CFS. Pretty standard session, didn't do anything to crazy. If you are looking for a good massage then Lisa is your girl. $1. 5 tip. I will return and catch this girl one more time before she goes back to LA.

  11. #17697
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbh8513  [View Original Post]
    The popular fruit on the east side is now asking 2 for tips and 1 extra for BBFS with no CIP, that's quite ridiculous for AMP and you guys should not pay this much for the next rotation.
    I agree. Things are out of hand on the east side with prices. I travel to the west side most of the time now.

  12. #17696

    Nooooo

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbh8513  [View Original Post]
    The popular fruit on the east side is now asking 2 for tips and 1 extra for BBFS with no CIP, that's quite ridiculous for AMP and you guys should not pay this much for the next rotation.
    Straw-Bear-E! Oh man. Here I was planning to repeat this upcoming week, but damn. I will admit I paid 2 for tips, and 2 more BUT included trips to fillings to Greece and Kitty. 😭.

  13. #17695

    Stop Overpaying

    The popular fruit on the east side is now asking 2 for tips and 1 extra for BBFS with no CIP, that's quite ridiculous for AMP and you guys should not pay this much for the next rotation.

  14. #17694
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    Infinity Eva BBBJ?

    Thanks for the heads up on Eva, I'll have to check her out this weekend! Do you know if BBBJ is on the table with her? Or CBJ? Either way, she sounds absolutely delightful and I'll have to figure out how to sneak away from the wife and kids this weekend to check her out.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyChipmunk1  [View Original Post]
    I kept seeing the same guys quietly repeating with Eva lately, and after going back to see her again this week, I think I finally started understanding what they were seeing that I missed the first time around. She's probably not going to be everybody's physical type right away either. Lean build. Pretty face. Cute more than flashy. Doesn't hit you with that instant "holy shit" visual like some of the other heavy hitters around town like Leah, Alice, or Dream. But after spending some quality time with her, now I'm starting to realize that's almost missing the point with Eva. The real thing with her is how fast the room stops feeling transactional.

    Soon as she opened the door she smiled, hugged me, started kissing me like I'd been gone for months, and immediately that familiar comfort kicked in again. Not the fake over-the-top stuff either. Just very natural and easy. And honestly, she might be one of the better body-language readers I've run into in a while. If you come in stressed, she somehow picks up on it fast. If you want slow teasing and buildup, she settles into that. If the chemistry starts heating up, she leans into that too. You barely even have to say much because she's constantly paying attention to reactions. That's probably why her sessions never really feel rushed to me even when the place is busy. A lot of spots lately can start feeling kinda assembly-line once traffic picks up. With Eva, it still feels like she actually wants you to enjoy yourself and leave happy instead of just cycling through another appointment.

    And I swear the GFE gets stronger the more she recognizes you. First visit was good. Second visit felt warmer. By this point it honestly feels less like "seeing a provider" and more like reconnecting with somebody you already have chemistry with. That familiarity layer sneaks up on you a little. Her English is solid too, which helps a lot because conversation flows naturally instead of feeling awkward or forced. Her English is not as good as Alice's English, but still far above the average spa girl and makes communication almost effortless.

    But honestly some of the strongest moments are the quieter ones. Lingering eye contact. Pulling you back into kissing. Little teasing moments. Just very easy to get comfortable with her. By the end of the session we were both kinda laying there quietly for a minute before reality kicked back in again.

    Walked out understanding something: some girls give you one good session. Eva's the type that suddenly has you checking the schedule trying to squeeze in "one more visit" before she rotates somewhere else again in a few days.

  15. #17693
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 62

    Playful Candy at Red 8

    Walked in and got greeted by Candy who came out in a t-shirt and shorts, looking real young and cute. She's mid 20's, short and petite frame with a nice set of C cups and long black hair down her back. Real beautiful girl with that playful kind of face that pulls you in, good english too which was a nice change of pace.

    She walked me back to the room and we started off with a shower together. She took her time soaping me up, running her hands all over me with a little giggle here and there. She's got that playful energy that makes the whole thing feel fun instead of routine. Got me clean and a little worked up before we dried off and hit the table.

    Massage started off normal, she had soft hands and used plenty of oil to work over my back and shoulders. Pressure was light but it felt good after a long day. After a bit she switched things up and went into some nuru, slid that petite body all over me with the gel and got me hard quick. The b2 b was where she really shined, those C cups dragging across my back and her hips grinding against me had me ready to flip over.

    Once I was on my back she climbed up and went into a CBJ, took her time with it and worked me with her hand and mouth together. Flipped into 69 with her on top, that petite frame made it easy to handle and she kept working me the whole time while I went to town. Covered up and went into cfs, started with her on top riding me and that long black hair falling around her face, then flipped her over for mish to finish things up.

    Cleaned up after and she stayed friendly through the whole thing. Candy is a beautiful girl with great energy and solid skills, would definitely come back to see her again next trip out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape