Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 13533
-
06-05-26 17:59 #13278Regular Member

Posts: 5Baby G Avoid
Bad news! If you don't want to be robbed probably not a good idea.
-
05-31-26 18:43 #13277Senior Member

Posts: 1026Apryl
Not to be missed for sure. She's one of the rare ones that likes it as much as we do.
Originally Posted by Bailey1958
[View Original Post]
Gern.
-
05-31-26 18:09 #13276Senior Member

Posts: 146Yes she is. Hot body and really gets into it! She has a room tonight and in the morning.
Originally Posted by Smokie4
[View Original Post]
Needs to pay the rent. PM for dights and details.
-
05-31-26 17:26 #13275Regular Member

Posts: 25Apryl
Is there pics or a link for her? What's her info?
Originally Posted by Smokie4
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 16:39 #13274Senior Member

Posts: 1026Apryl
She looks better than ever and on point. Always a fun ride.
Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 14:15 #13273Senior Member

Posts: 209Hard
It's hard not to get hard when looking at those hard nipples.
Originally Posted by Smokie4
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 12:52 #13272Senior Member

Posts: 1026Bad News
This one really makes it hard to not see and to think with your Big Head. She is so Hot! But when you do the research on her she have stayed in trouble most of her life. The Pics are real. The age is real. And maybe sometimes she has come through but looks like most of the time she's running with thugs that will attempt to rob you. Sad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...i/278707953588
-
05-31-26 11:18 #13271Senior Member

Posts: 860Apryl
Anyone seen Apryl Cumms lately, the spinner AA girl if so how is she these days.
-
05-29-26 10:43 #13270Senior Member

Posts: 234Secret
Just something I noticed: if she's not "using", she won't post face pics, but if she is.
Originally Posted by Bodney0019
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 12:10 #13269Senior Member

Posts: 411Thank you for that link. I realize now that I had seen that ad but I didn't recognize her. I think she may have lost some boob weight, if that's a thing. I have tried to connect with her on Facebook for a while but she no longer accepts friend requests.
Originally Posted by Bodney0019
[View Original Post]
Also, I know she recently went through recovery and had suggested that she would only do very limited UTR work. That she is again on STG I hope doesn't mean she is having problems again. She'd make a great UTR and is wasting herself with bad locations and bad comms.
-
05-27-26 08:14 #13268Senior Member

Posts: 57Recommendation?
I'm at a loss. Been only dreaming at AMPs for a while now and would love to see someone else. Can anyone give me a recommendation on someone with a good attitude that's decent looking? DM is fine please and thanks!!
-
05-26-26 21:42 #13267Senior Member

Posts: 209Sonnie
I recently visited Sonnie for her "carplay special. " Was glad that I could park and walk to her room without being seen from the road. She is a quality person, very sweet and kind. And I was very pleased with the service I received.
-
05-26-26 21:26 #13266Senior Member

Posts: 209Thanks for saving me from making a serious mistake. Those boobs were calling my name.
Originally Posted by GhostMan1
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 19:24 #13265Senior Member

Posts: 1164The only thing I can offer is to NEVER pay a deposit. It's a surefire way to just lose money and never get service.
Originally Posted by WadeHampton
[View Original Post]
BPS.
-
05-26-26 13:23 #13264Senior Member

Posts: 228Hotel Asians
Has anyone seen any of them lately? Are they still around? I see the posts but the numbers never respond. If anyone has a recent dream, please let me know. If you have a number for them that works, feel free to PM me. I know they are hit or miss as far as quality.








Reply With Quote





