Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Where are they now.

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1378
This blog is moderated by PetterPetter
  1. #1333

    Been a while anyone remember a petite blonde off San Jose?

    She was approximately 5-3 ish petite. Pretty sure she had a kiddo and renting a home off San Jose closer to Southern San Jose. Forgot her name but she was actually pretty nice, cute and not on dope.

  2. #1332

    Selena Proud

    Anyone know what happened to her. Had heard she went to Sarasota. She was so much fun!

  3. #1331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 398

    Miranda from Tampa

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know whatever happen to Miranda? I believe it was 2021 the last time someone posted about seeing her and I know she definitely wasn't the most reliable person when it came to communicating and setting up a date. I swear though that chick had one of the best asses in the business as well as a nice pair of man mades. Here's a few pics to jog anyone's memory and in case your wondering she's the one on the right in the duo pic.
    When I see the Miranda, all I think of is the MILF who used to come from Tampa from around 2008 till about 2016.

    Barevelvet, Cheryl, and Miranda were the best classy providers. Luckily Cheryl is still around but she doesn't come here that often.

    No drama, no drugs, no diseases and no DB. NO Ds.

    And their rates were very reasonable with high quality service at a nice hotel or residence.

  4. #1330

    Miranda?

    Anyone know whatever happen to Miranda? I believe it was 2021 the last time someone posted about seeing her and I know she definitely wasn't the most reliable person when it came to communicating and setting up a date. I swear though that chick had one of the best asses in the business as well as a nice pair of man mades. Here's a few pics to jog anyone's memory and in case your wondering she's the one on the right in the duo pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Diane WYP3_resized.jpeg‎   received_304208951103133~8.jpeg‎   IMG_0593.jpg‎  

  5. #1329

    Raven

    Has anyone seen Raven lately? She is a short thick girl with dark hair and great natural tits. She had a incall off beach until she got robbed and relocated to the JTB area where I saw her once and lost touch. She hasn't run an add on STG and her phone is disconnected.

    She had a few bad reviews but nothing serious. She always took great care of me! Use to see her once a week during my lunch break for a 60 BBBJ. Catch and release.

    On a side note. In my quest to find another provider in the area with same price, I discovered Sabrina in the town center area. She is much older but will do a car date BBBJ with catch and release for 40. She did get a incall nearby so FS is on the menu. She shares a room with another older provider.

  6. #1328
    Quote Originally Posted by RSmart1  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Alyssa? Got out of county April 22, and latest fb page has been deleted.
    Update: Alyssa lu / Alexis Wolff. I typed her name in before but got deleted for some reason.

  7. #1327
    What happened to Alyssa? Got out of county April 22, and latest fb page has been deleted.

  8. #1326

    Roommates?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    If you're asking about Lainey Love, then she'll be home from vacation towards the end of 2027. Hope that helps.
    Shaggy,

    Wondering if she's sharing a room with Harley in Ocala. Harley won't be back on the Westside for another 3 years.

  9. #1325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 398

    Blonde Allie

    Does anyone rember the blonde Allie who was staying on University?

    She had a roommate. Also she was going to do YT videos or whatever and had bunch of equipment in the living room.

    She a had a roommate and used to take forever to get ready.

    What happened to her?

  10. #1324

    RIP 103 Kristen

    For those that may have crossed paths over the years. Just saw a post on socials. Rest in peace.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kristen1.jpg‎   Kristen2.jpg‎   Kristen3.jpg‎  

  11. #1323

    RE: Lainey

    Quote Originally Posted by RSmart1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody remember Lainey and know what happened to her? Disappeared around late summer in '24 but was around maybe 2 years before that. No pictures unfortunately.
    If you're asking about Lainey Love, then she'll be home from vacation towards the end of 2027. Hope that helps.

    Shaggy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JaxLaineyLove001.jpg‎  

  12. #1322

    Lainey

    Anybody remember Lainey and know what happened to her? Disappeared around late summer in '24 but was around maybe 2 years before that. No pictures unfortunately.

  13. #1321

    Bowden Baby / Michelle

    Anyone have updates on Bowden Baby / Michelle?

    Last I heard, she was scooped up by a bf / handler and was only booked through him and no longer a swan that was out and about on PH.

    I do miss seeing her! Always had a good time with her, even when she was high AF!! If anyone has contact info I'd be grateful.

  14. #1320

    Natalya / Val

    Quote Originally Posted by NFL121  [View Original Post]
    I do remember she had a son but I, too never saw him. She did enjoy 420 and as I recall she was a nurse. Wow, she was great when I needed it most.
    Now it's all coming back to me. I remember her son quite well. It was definitely awkward and you could tell that there was a dynamic there one time I'm doing a session with her and he's like in the other room. Awkward to say the least. She would tell me about him going back-and-forth to Ukraine to visit his father. It had to be pretty tough on a kid to see different men coming in and out of your apartment visiting your mom. She definitely smoked the 420 but it was like a fake version of it. That convenience stores were selling at the time before the cannabis industry totally took off here. I remember having a really deep conversation with her about being careful and I told her that I had seen her name on this forum and I remember her freaking out about it. She was definitely trying to find an American man that she could marry and get out of this industry.

  15. #1319

    Scarlett

    Anybody remember that blonde Scarlett?? What ever happened to her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape