The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Where are they now.

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1368
This blog is moderated by PetterPetter
  1. #1338

    Rip dd

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her but apparently she was famous as hell.
    Well damn! Losing DD is a real shame!! I remember seeing her many many years ago when she was in the Indian Country / Blanding area. As I recall, she was always high as a kite on the rock but always treated me right and had some impressive mouth skills. I'd always do car dates with her because I never trusted the locations she was at. Too many DBs hanging around. Plus, I had heard she was hanging with a rough crowd so I wanted to make sure to distance myself from that element during our fun. Again, I never had problems and saw her at least a dozen times over the years.

    So sorry to hear of her passing. Rest easy DD!!

  2. #1337

    RIP Dirty Diane

    Never seen her but apparently she was famous as hell.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dd1.jpg‎   dd2.jpg‎  

  3. #1336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Mx3 On Vacay

    Seems Jax's favorite thief is visiting the CC's Grey Bar Hotel. Invite was nothing too serious, but enough time to keep Jax safe for a couple weeks. LOL.

  4. #1335
    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    Blondbarbie.

    Anyone heard from her.

    She was advertising daily till mid May.
    Maybe she got banned for a while. She checks in on Tryst daily if it's actually her.

    GP.

  5. #1334
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Blondbarbie

    Blondbarbie.

    Anyone heard from her.

    She was advertising daily till mid May.

  6. #1333

    Been a while anyone remember a petite blonde off San Jose?

    She was approximately 5-3 ish petite. Pretty sure she had a kiddo and renting a home off San Jose closer to Southern San Jose. Forgot her name but she was actually pretty nice, cute and not on dope.

  7. #1332

    Selena Proud

    Anyone know what happened to her. Had heard she went to Sarasota. She was so much fun!

  8. #1331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Miranda from Tampa

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know whatever happen to Miranda? I believe it was 2021 the last time someone posted about seeing her and I know she definitely wasn't the most reliable person when it came to communicating and setting up a date. I swear though that chick had one of the best asses in the business as well as a nice pair of man mades. Here's a few pics to jog anyone's memory and in case your wondering she's the one on the right in the duo pic.
    When I see the Miranda, all I think of is the MILF who used to come from Tampa from around 2008 till about 2016.

    Barevelvet, Cheryl, and Miranda were the best classy providers. Luckily Cheryl is still around but she doesn't come here that often.

    No drama, no drugs, no diseases and no DB. NO Ds.

    And their rates were very reasonable with high quality service at a nice hotel or residence.

  9. #1330

    Miranda?

    Anyone know whatever happen to Miranda? I believe it was 2021 the last time someone posted about seeing her and I know she definitely wasn't the most reliable person when it came to communicating and setting up a date. I swear though that chick had one of the best asses in the business as well as a nice pair of man mades. Here's a few pics to jog anyone's memory and in case your wondering she's the one on the right in the duo pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Diane WYP3_resized.jpeg‎   received_304208951103133~8.jpeg‎   IMG_0593.jpg‎  

  10. #1329

    Raven

    Has anyone seen Raven lately? She is a short thick girl with dark hair and great natural tits. She had a incall off beach until she got robbed and relocated to the JTB area where I saw her once and lost touch. She hasn't run an add on STG and her phone is disconnected.

    She had a few bad reviews but nothing serious. She always took great care of me! Use to see her once a week during my lunch break for a 60 BBBJ. Catch and release.

    On a side note. In my quest to find another provider in the area with same price, I discovered Sabrina in the town center area. She is much older but will do a car date BBBJ with catch and release for 40. She did get a incall nearby so FS is on the menu. She shares a room with another older provider.

  11. #1328
    Quote Originally Posted by RSmart1  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Alyssa? Got out of county April 22, and latest fb page has been deleted.
    Update: Alyssa lu / Alexis Wolff. I typed her name in before but got deleted for some reason.

  12. #1327
    What happened to Alyssa? Got out of county April 22, and latest fb page has been deleted.

  13. #1326

    Roommates?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    If you're asking about Lainey Love, then she'll be home from vacation towards the end of 2027. Hope that helps.
    Shaggy,

    Wondering if she's sharing a room with Harley in Ocala. Harley won't be back on the Westside for another 3 years.

  14. #1325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Blonde Allie

    Does anyone rember the blonde Allie who was staying on University?

    She had a roommate. Also she was going to do YT videos or whatever and had bunch of equipment in the living room.

    She a had a roommate and used to take forever to get ready.

    What happened to her?

  15. #1324

    RIP 103 Kristen

    For those that may have crossed paths over the years. Just saw a post on socials. Rest in peace.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kristen1.jpg‎   Kristen2.jpg‎   Kristen3.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape