Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 22143
-
05-28-26 13:40 #21063Senior Member

Posts: 1474She didn't respond to my text so I took my money elsewhere.
Originally Posted by KdScott222
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 13:20 #21062Banned Member

Posts: 141Blue hair Asian
Stopped into LS day shift for quick lunch. Saw skinny blonde, not much up top but very beautiful face, and pale brunette with few tattoos. Brunette asked for 400, so I passed. Did not get chance to speak with blonde before I had to leave.
Went to BT's later, very busy night. There was Asian girl with blue hair, tall and skinny, little bit derpy in face. Conversation with her was awkward and felt very forced. She asks for 400; I laugh and politely say no thank you.
After I return from bathroom, she is still there and asks what I would be willing to spend. I tell her, if she is good, I would give 300. We go to back, and she is still awkward, but at this point I do not care.
Then starts usual story: she normally only does nude dances, this is first time, blah blah. My friend, I have heard this movie before. Experience itself was clumsy and disappointing. I give her some direction, but she either does not listen well or intentionally makes everything awkward so customer gives up early. Honestly, I could not tell which one.
She was constantly nervous and checking everything, while also doing too much cheesy fake porn-star talk. Whole situation became so ridiculous that when she started getting upset and suddenly offered to be more accommodating, I could only laugh and politely decline.
Ended up giving her 250. Bouncer said we were back there for less than seven songs.
Would not repeat.
-
05-28-26 08:08 #21061Senior Member

Posts: 131Decent, got topped off for a bill from what I recall I had a little bit of a time.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
Getting myself ready for the situation which never used to happen to me before but I think it's got.
More to do with them just wanting to get right to it and I need a little more than that, give me a little warm up dance maybe squeeze it slap it around hit your face with it somethin but these girls want to just wam bam thank you mam and I'm a classier broad than that LOL. For real tho the experience needs to be an experience not mechanical not all quick your getting a $100 for 15-20 minutes ***** engineers don't make that and you surely ain't no engineer ya know. But it was just ok I guess I'd like to plow her which is why I want to contact.
On the otc without having to give any cover money or tip any hilly billys at the door or buy a beer I don't even want so was hoping it was so I could reach out and not have to go in there. Plus I think a waitress there may know my ol lady so trying to avoid that one too.
-
05-28-26 07:00 #21060Regular Member

Posts: 22$400 was BBJ + covered FS.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 23:57 #21059Senior Member

Posts: 35First trip to BTs
Quick trip into BTs at lunch on Wed. I sat at the bar to get my bearings and have a beer. Wish I'd had more time but I was squeezing this into an already full day.
I watched a gorgeous Latina on stage and then Trophy stopped by. She was nice enough. Conversation skills were a little lacking but the music was loud so it's not like you can talk much anyway. She came right out and asked if I wanted to go to the VIP. I hinted at wanting to explore a full menu. She started at 4. I told her I had 2 and she agreed. CBJ was toothy (double boo!) and CFS was enough to get the job done. But, other than her looks, it was pretty mid. 50/50 chance of repeating. We'll see what the future brings.
CS.
-
05-27-26 18:44 #21058Banned Member

Posts: 141I also understood this as 400, and I did not want to shame anybody, but come on, this is major rip-off. Everybody knows Demonic is 250 or less girl, and this is exactly why she is so popular.
Originally Posted by GoBlue734
[View Original Post]
Seems like most girls asking more than 300 at BT's are missing experience in two departments: negotiating and dances. They ask premium price without giving premium experience.
I have been meaning to check other clubs again. Went to LS this week and noticed one or two pretty day-shift girls there, but did not get chance to speak with them yet.
-
05-27-26 17:38 #21057Senior Member

Posts: 1154I wouldn't assume he means 400. Nobody uses the stupid secret code correctly. I'm guessing he meant 140. I feel like a broken record on this topic, but I wish people would just stop using the code and simply write the dang number.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 15:49 #21056Senior Member

Posts: 678Wow that seems to be a really inflated price, I guess if you are a wealthy man then a few hundred some extra bucks doesn't matter to much so I am happy you found someone who gives the best BJ you ever had!
Originally Posted by GoBlue734
[View Original Post]
If she were not so pricy I would try her out myself!
I have first hand experience that many dancers are lowering their BJ prices to $120-150 due to the economy / lack of customers these days.
-
05-26-26 11:50 #21055Regular Member

Posts: 22I don't find her very attractive, maybe a 5 or 6. But she's incredible with her mouth, best I've had. $4 got it done for me without haggle.
Originally Posted by Arianabp
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 11:08 #21054Regular Member

Posts: 20Sammy is definitely not ts.
Originally Posted by AnotherPerson
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 07:24 #21053Senior Member

Posts: 48Katie / Tiffany
I saw Katie not too long ago- she seems to come and go but haven't talked with her for a while so don't know the story. Tiffany I don't recall seeing for quite a while. Also possible they moved to night shift- I don't hit night shift very often so my intel isn't as fresh there.
Originally Posted by Cruzer10
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 02:42 #21052Senior Member

Posts: 728Re: Demonic shift
Arianabp:
Originally Posted by Arianabp
[View Original Post]
Demonic works day shift Tuesday-Friday.
I pay more than market rates to my preferred dancers to ensure a great session.
WK.
-
05-25-26 20:17 #21051Senior Member

Posts: 176Katie / Tiffany
Any Katie or Tiffany (the dancer- not the bartender) sighting lately? I haven't been there since last year. But I don't see any reports any longer on these two. Still there?? Thanks.
Originally Posted by ProjectCastor
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 20:15 #21050Senior Member

Posts: 109Saw Gia about a year ago, she's awesome! She's perfect back then But recently she gained weight,. Also she only Charged 400 OTC before LOL. Not sure how that jumped to 1000, maybe she learned some guys would just pay if she asks them too. LOL YMMV.
Originally Posted by Daze94
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 19:08 #21049Senior Member

Posts: 1185Thank you for the heads up. I guess I'll curtail any potential activities today and maybe take a trip over to Bogart's or SC tomorrow.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






