Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 565 1065 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 18682
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17722

    Tai Chi

    Location: 5*41 W. Olive Ave.

    Date of service: 5/24/26.

    Therapist name: Lisa.

    Appearance: Asian.

    Age: 29.

    Height: 5'3.

    Weight: 105.

    Cup size: A.

    Services received: BBBJ, cfs.

    Summary: I went in on Sunday afternoon about 1:00 . They weren't busy so I didn't have to wait. Started with a table shower, she got naked and did body slide on me which felt great and then performed a BBBJ, I suggested we go back to the room as I was ready for the main event. In the room, I gave her a brief massage. She proceeded with more BBBJ then put the cover on. Started doggie, then mish until finish. She then gave me a massage for the remainder of the time. I paid for 30 minutes, but when I left I noticed it had been over 45 minutes. (Benefit of going in on a Sunday afternoon when they weren't busy) I guess. We actually exchanged phone numbers and I will see her again. It was standard house fee and tip.

  2. #17721
    Quote Originally Posted by CapChlamydia  [View Original Post]
    I didn't think I would live long enough to see quality shops appearing one after the other after Big 6.

    Keep posting and showing the shops some love, boys!
    What's Big 6? I'm unable to find the parlor on google map or RM. Are you referring to some kinda nicknames for existing shops?

  3. #17720
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbh8513  [View Original Post]
    The popular fruit on the east side is now asking 2 for tips and 1 extra for BBFS with no CIP, that's quite ridiculous for AMP and you guys should not pay this much for the next rotation.
    How much should the donations be? I came from Florida where the donations are twice as much for the same package.

  4. #17719

    Any lead for newbie

    Hi guys,

    I'm new to this forum. Are there any SPAs in Chandler / Gilbert area?

  5. #17718
    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseLuver  [View Original Post]
    Red 8 has the best talent in the east valley. You can't go wrong with any of them.

    Strawberry-PSE not much she won't do.

    Maggie- girl next door with a special talent I really like.

    Fiona- perfect breasts and nipples with meaty pussy lips. She really gets into it and is very vocal.
    What do you mean not much she won't do? Does she do acrobatics?

  6. #17717

    Eva is one of a kind-patient and sexy.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyChipmunk1  [View Original Post]
    I kept seeing the same guys quietly repeating with Eva lately, and after going back to see her again this week, I think I finally started understanding what they were seeing that I missed the first time around. She's probably not going to be everybody's physical type right away either. Lean build. Pretty face. Cute more than flashy. Doesn't hit you with that instant "holy shit" visual like some of the other heavy hitters around town like Leah, Alice, or Dream. But after spending some quality time with her, now I'm starting to realize that's almost missing the point with Eva. The real thing with her is how fast the room stops feeling transactional.
    I visited Infinity the other day after reading numerous good reviews about Eva. She did not disappoint. She took her time to massage me and made sure I was happy.

    Her DFK and GFE were more superior than other places over here in Scottsdale. Too bad I live too far from Infinity, otherwise I would spend all of my disposable income over here.

  7. #17716

    Fendi's exotic looks was the eye candy

    Quote Originally Posted by DesertHeat6  [View Original Post]
    I was feeling jet lagged and in the need of a nice release. After reading the previous reviews of Fendi at Gold Panda I figured I should stop by and see if she was available. To my surprise I drew her when I entered and was pretty sure it was her. I asked her name to confirm and she said she was Fendi. She was cute with some nice big man made tits and a really good body but a little thicker than I usually like but it worked for her. I was not turning back after half a kamagra jelly packet and she looked like a good fuck. She was about to start the massage when the bell rang and no one else seemed available to grab them so she put on her robe and went out and took them to another room and soon another girl appeared on the screen going to take care of who ever that was and Fendi headed back to me. She started a light massage which I opted to cut it very short by sliding her dress up and getting a good look at her pussy and started playing with her pussy as she had no panties on and we initiated the flip in short order. She started a teasing the boys which felt really good and a BBBJ. While it was not bad it was not the best BBBJ. After a bit of light sucking not really able to deep throat and me playing with her tits I motioned for her to move on to fucking. I took her bare in missionary and pounded her pretty good, you can really feel her pussy Kegel contractions. I was rather enjoying it and ended up blowing a load in her pussy and kept pounding her as I was rock hard. Ended up blowing a second load deep in her. She cleaned me up with a towel and I was on my way no too long after with a bottle of water. She was cute but I'm not sure if I would repeat before the end of the month. I'll have to think about it, she was very open to BBFSCIP. I might have to re-visit and give her another load after thinking about how many others have creampied her this month.
    I'm used to seeing Latina in the boarder town. Seeing someone that has European look is quite tempting to me.

    What is the typical damage for BBFSCIP?

  8. #17715

    They have better

    Quote Originally Posted by RizzlerReborn  [View Original Post]
    + 100 for BBFS is the standard market rate across the US. Not sure what rate he had in mind or maybe he was expecting it for free?

    Here is an example from another major city, Miami.

    https://mimi10086.com
    Oh man, BBFS costs 200 to finish inside? Chicks do look fine as hell.

    I would probably give it a try if I ever go down to Florida.

  9. #17714
    Quote Originally Posted by Pico7877  [View Original Post]
    Was there in the parking lot a couple weeks ago waiting for the traffic to die down and a Mesa PD SUV swung by a couple times, then about 10 minutes later 3 of them pulled up right in front. The lead guy yanked on the door next door toward the antique mall and then started trying to peek in the obviously covered window (hilarious). I did watch them finally find the right door and go inside and then a few minutes later a customer came walking out and drove off. I think they were just giving everyone a talking to. So they are definitely on the radar, but that hasn't stopped anything.

    That sort of shock might get some of us a trip to the ER so good thing it's close by.

    Also interesting, the next time I was there a not terrible looking woman (tweeker maybe) was wandering through the parking lot carrying a half drank gallon jug of water, saw me sitting there in the car and made the international sign for do I want a blowjob. I didn't investigate further to see what sort of price comparison there might have been.

    Stay frosty, gents.
    I did not find anything in public police records other than a few fire alarm dispatches. I don't think Red8 is on the radar for anything. LEO presence isn't necessarily a bad thing.

    The tweeker encounter is quite funny. I would be entertained for a BBBJ LOL.

  10. #17713
    Quote Originally Posted by RizzlerReborn  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if you were joking or if you honestly don't know, but Banner Baywood Medical Center is 3 minutes from Red 8. You are welcome.
    Was there in the parking lot a couple weeks ago waiting for the traffic to die down and a Mesa PD SUV swung by a couple times, then about 10 minutes later 3 of them pulled up right in front. The lead guy yanked on the door next door toward the antique mall and then started trying to peek in the obviously covered window (hilarious). I did watch them finally find the right door and go inside and then a few minutes later a customer came walking out and drove off. I think they were just giving everyone a talking to. So they are definitely on the radar, but that hasn't stopped anything.

    That sort of shock might get some of us a trip to the ER so good thing it's close by.

    Also interesting, the next time I was there a not terrible looking woman (tweeker maybe) was wandering through the parking lot carrying a half drank gallon jug of water, saw me sitting there in the car and made the international sign for do I want a blowjob. I didn't investigate further to see what sort of price comparison there might have been.

    Stay frosty, gents.

  11. #17712

    Angela. Gold Panda. Sun City

    The sign at Gold Panda Massage buzzed against the Arizona sunset. Was looking forward to seeing Angela again.

    She greeted me bowing slightly, hands clasped. 5'4" with delicate shoulders, but that ass—wide and round on her petite frame, filling out her silk dress. Her hair surprised me—light brown with hazel highlights, soft waves instead of expected black. C-cups looked natural, soft weight under thin fabric.

    "I take such good care of you," she whispered.

    The table shower room with warm steam. Angela helped me undress like I was precious, folding my clothes neatly. She climbed onto the table nude, her pale skin gleaming, that wide ass on display as she soaped every inch of me—feather-light, worshipful.

    Then the cat bath. She started at my neck, her tongue flat and warm, licking slowly down my chest, pausing at my nipples, sucking gently, hazel eyes looking up through wet lashes. Down my stomach, tracing my hip bones, my thighs, skipping my cock to tease.

    "Please," I breathed. She smiled, subservient. Her tongue found my shaft, licking base to tip in long strokes, cleaning every inch. No rush, just gentle thoroughness, her hands stroking my balls.

    When I ached, she reached for nuru gel—clear, warm, slick. She poured it over us both, her body sliding against mine, C-cups gliding across my chest, wide ass grinding my thighs. She rode me without penetration, her slick pussy teasing my shaft, her weight pressing me down.

    "Turn over," she whispered.

    I flipped. She climbed on my back, sliding up and down, her tits between my shoulder blades, her mound grinding my ass. I felt her heat, her wetness, her complete submission.

    When I turned back, she didn't reach for a condom. Her mouth descended bare—warm, wet, devotional. She took me deep immediately, throat relaxing to accept all of me. She sucked like it was her purpose, hands cradling my balls, tongue fluttering, eyes watering as she held me deep, pulling back only to gasp and dive back down.

    "Good?" she asked, stroking my slick shaft.

    "Incredible."

    She smiled, pleased. "I make you feel so good."

    She kept sucking, varying rhythm—hands working my shaft while her mouth focused on my head, then deep throating while hands massaged my thighs, my hips. Devoted entirely to my cock, her gentle nature making it worship.

    When I warned her, she sucked harder, hands gripping my hips, pulling me deeper. I came in her throat and she took it all, swallowing around me, throat muscles milking me, not pulling away until I was empty, eyes watering, lips swollen.

    She cleaned me with warm towels, led me to a private room—soft lighting, fresh sheets, jasmine. She climbed on top, straddling my hips, wide ass settling against my thighs.

    "Now I give you everything," she whispered.

    She rolled a condom onto me with gentle fingers, then sank down slowly, inch by inch, face serene, eyes locked on mine.

    "So big," she breathed, C-cups swaying. "You fill me up."

    She rode me gently, rolling hips in slow circles, wide ass grinding, hands braced on my chest. She leaned down to kiss me—soft, submissive, tongue tentative—and I tasted myself on her lips. "Turn around," I said.

    She obeyed immediately, rolling onto her back, pulling her knees up, presenting herself completely, eyes downcast.

    I pushed in slowly, watching her face, but she only sighed, hands reaching up to touch my face tenderly. I built rhythm, she took every thrust with gentle acceptance, hips rising to meet me, soft moans musical.

    "Harder," she breathed. "Please baby."

    I gave her more, pounding her, watching C-cups bounce, wide ass rippling. She wrapped legs around my waist, pulling me deeper, nails scratching my back.

    Then she turned over without asking, on all fours, wide ass raised high, face in the pillow. "Like this. Please."

    I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard, bodies slapping, her gentle moans turning to cries. "Yes, like that. I'm yours. Use me."

    I pounded that wide Asian ass until my thighs burned, until she pushed back desperate, until she tightened around me, orgasm rippling through her in waves, cries muffled by the pillow.

    She turned beneath me immediately, pulling me back between her legs. "Finish in me. I want to feel you."

    I thrust hard and fast, missionary, her legs wrapped around my waist, hands cradling my face, eyes worshipful. When I came, she whispered "strong cock" in my ear, muscles milking me through the condom, body accepting everything.

    After, she cleaned me with warm towels, every touch tender, hazel hair falling around her face. She helped me dress, adjusting my collar, fingers lingering.

    "You come back soon?" she asked, hopeful, subservient. "I miss you already." On my way out, Fendi is there and gives a wet somewhat aggressive kiss to come see her next time, that and a very protruding grab of my crotch caught so much interest.

    I kissed her forehead—she blushed, delighted—and walked out into the Arizona heat, her gentle touch still ghosting my skin. Fendi's lips still tingling off mine.

  12. #17711
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 18

    Infinity Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    Made it by Infinity today to see Eva. She greeted me at the door wearing some grey tight yoga pants and a yellow tight tube top shirt. Eva's always been one of my favorites but today she looked amazing!!She wasn't wearing makeup or much makeup showing off her natural beauty. There's something about when your with her she totally makes you forget your at a massage parlor and that your with your girlfriend. We started kissing and it didn't take long for things to heat up. Clothes off and hands all over each other. I stopped her from kissing me so I could get a look at her sexy body. She has an amazing body with beautiful breasts and a clean shaven pussy. I walked her to the edge of the table and sat her back and started kissing my way down to taste her. She has what I call a special talent if you know how to do it right she might just squirt. She definitely will let you know by her body movements and the way she adjusts her hips that she likes it. She also likes it when you're slow and gentle. With her first orgasm she didn't squirt but I kept on and that sent her over the edge where she was gushing and quivering on the table. I worked my way up so we could kiss. She's an amazing kisser too if that's your thing. When she got relaxed we both stood up and she squatted down giving me an amazing Blowjob. She had me on the edge a couple times and my legs were getting weak so I laid on the table and she put on the condom I brought and mounted me. This brought back memories because one of my first encounters with her she mounted me and I finished very quick. It's not my thing but I think she's the only girl I can remember to make me finish while on top. It didn't take long and I blew in the bag. She dropped down to her knees and slowly started grinding on me and said she was cumming. She was so wet and felt amazing. I pulled her down and started kissing her and we set there kissing and holding each other until it was time to clean up.

    If a Girlfriend experience is your thing. I promise you won't be disappointed! Today's session was very passionate. It truly was like I was with my girlfriend.
    Thanks for the review, I plan to see Eva soon and will report back after to see if she lives up to the hype.

  13. #17710
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #17709
    Quote Originally Posted by MicrowaveMeal  [View Original Post]
    Wow, you survived all these actions. You must be in excellent health.

    What is the closest hospital to Red 8, in case I don't survive the same experience haha.
    Not sure if you were joking or if you honestly don't know, but Banner Baywood Medical Center is 3 minutes from Red 8. You are welcome.

  15. #17708
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowbatteryboi  [View Original Post]
    The very first time I walked into Red 8, Olivia already had a reputation as the top-tier * in Phoenix's AMP scene. She was good nasty, eager, and skilled. But the moment I met Candy, Olivia got completely dethroned.

    Candy was a tiny 5'3" spinner with a slutty look on her face and massive, heavy DD tits that looked fake but felt 100% real. The second she stepped into the standing shower with me, she pressed those huge, soft breasts against my chest and started grinding them in slow, slippery circles, her hard nipples dragging across my skin. Water cascaded over us as she dropped to her knees like a hungry * wrapped her soft lips around my cock, and gave me the sloppiest, greediest BBBJ I'd ever had. She sucked with zero shame, gagging herself, drooling thick strings of spit down her chin and onto those massive tits while staring up at me with pure lust in her eyes.

    In the room, Candy led me onto the table, climbed between my legs, and took me straight to the balls in one smooth motion. Her deepthroat game was insane no resistance, just warm, tight throat muscles swallowing every inch like it was nothing. She bobbed with nasty, wet, sloppy sounds, jerking me with both hands while her tongue swirled around the shaft. I was already fighting the urge to explode after three minutes.

    Then came the knock.

    Strawberry's sweet voice: "Can I join?

    "Sure" I growled.

    The door opened and in walked another petite Asian goddess. Within seconds both girls were on their knees tag-teaming my rock-hard cock. Two warm mouths, two sets of soft lips, four hands, and endless spit. They took turns deepthroating me while the other sucked my balls. Strawberry even pushed Candy's head down harder, forcing her to choke on me while smiling like a filthy little devil.

    I bent Candy over the table and slammed into her tight, dripping pussy while Strawberry lay underneath us, licking my balls and Candy's clit at the same time. The sounds were obscene wet slapping skin, moaning, and dirty talk in broken English. I switched to Strawberry, pounding her just as hard while Candy sat on her face, grinding her soaked * against her friend's tongue. Both girls came violently, shaking and squirting all over the sheets.

    We went through every filthy position I could think of. I fucked Candy's tits while Strawberry sucked the head. I took turns in both their pussies and even slid into Strawberry's surprisingly greedy ass while Candy fingered herself and cheered me on. The girls came over and over, screaming, grabbing the sheets, their bodies glistening with sweat and pussy juice.

    By the end, I painted both their pretty faces and tongues with the biggest load I'd shot in months. They kissed each other sloppily, swapping my cum like the nasty little cumsluts they were.

    The girls are getting younger, hotter, and way sluttier every month at Red 8. I can't wait to see what fresh talent shows up next time. This place keeps raising the bar. And draining my balls completely dry.
    Wow, you survived all these actions. You must be in excellent health.

    What is the closest hospital to Red 8, in case I don't survive the same experience haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape