Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 7049
-
05-27-26 22:29 #6779Regular Member

Posts: 6Recommendations
Hello Friends. I recently wanted to start getting back into the AMP or LMP scene, but I have a taste for more thicker women. Not BBW, but women who got some good assets on them. I don't really care if they have fake stuff or not. I just wanted to see if any of you guys know any places in at least the fort Lauderdale area? I would love to know some places that allow some good DFK. I am more than will to provide anything to get some good recommendations!
-
05-27-26 12:49 #6778Regular Member

Posts: 121 and done for me
I wrote a review on TER on her. Personally I wanted to leave right when I got there. Not attractive to me and stoner vibe. To each their own I guess.
Originally Posted by Celite8991
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 10:05 #6777Regular Member

Posts: 18No touching but the massage is worth it. She will sit in the hottub with you also. Big melons.
Originally Posted by OralWonder
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 08:44 #6776Senior Member

Posts: 2270Correct. All fake pictures.
Originally Posted by DrWho
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 00:21 #6775Senior Member

Posts: 585
Originally Posted by SatchBoogie
[View Original Post]
So, the pics on the website are NOT of the actual women?
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 14:31 #6774Senior Member

Posts: 2270Yes they are cis female. Identify as female and assigned female at birth. And they are Asian. That is the all that you can expect.
Originally Posted by SatchBoogie
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 12:46 #6773Senior Member

Posts: 165Are the photos on the website real or even close?
Originally Posted by Yang888
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 11:30 #6772Senior Member

Posts: 674Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by Celite8991
[View Original Post]
Anything else on the menu? Are you allowed to touch her during the time in the Jacuzzi or massage?
-
05-25-26 20:45 #6771Regular Member

Posts: 18Jacuzzi and magik hands
Hey everyone wanted to give a review for this one. Massage is awesome and the jacuzzi in the beginning helps relieve some muscle tension. I've been going to her for about a year now and I recommend checking her out. $. 5 roses total with HE. (30 min in hot tub and hour for massage.).
https://share.google/lD8Hm6bvB6J26Mjjh
-
05-25-26 18:32 #6770Senior Member

Posts: 32She wanted 200 donation for FS, plus the HF.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
Also, here's the shop link if it helps anyone: www.sakura7799.com.
-
05-25-26 16:59 #6769Senior Member

Posts: 889So $230.
Originally Posted by Yang888
[View Original Post]
Total just for BJ.
How much did she want for FS?
-
05-25-26 11:06 #6768Senior Member

Posts: 32Grace at Atlantis Spa
Pulled Grace on a slow afternoon. Had some time to kill so thought I'd stop by.
Early 30's, on the shorter side, slim with a little shape to her. C cup range, ink running down her ribs. Pretty face and a chill vibe right from the door.
Shower to start. She lathered me up, leaned in close, rubbed up on me while she rinsed. Got a couple kisses out of it before we moved.
Onto the bed and she went in for some make out time, hand sliding down for a slow HJ to get me up. Kept popping up to kiss me which kept the GFE vibe flowing. Slid down into BBBJ after, decent suction, used her tongue well.
Nutted and she wiped me down with a warm towel. Hung around and chilled before I jetted.
80 to the house, 150 donation. She tried to push for more upfront but settled without much fuss.
-
05-22-26 22:12 #6767Senior Member

Posts: 222I think when that Apple was around the one at Asian Mist was in grade school.
Originally Posted by VanHagar
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 10:18 #6766Senior Member

Posts: 28Anna was my ATF, at Asian mist. I'm hoping she comes back one day.
Originally Posted by JDog721
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 07:50 #6765Regular Member

Posts: 17I think she's great. Fun attitude and very skilled, aims to please. I don't think you can go wrong.
Originally Posted by Rando1313
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




