Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 12314
-
05-26-26 09:48 #12104Senior Member

Posts: 64Motel asians
Good or Not?
-
05-26-26 09:41 #12103Senior Member

Posts: 522Claire
Have no idea who Claire is.
Originally Posted by Woodyworks
[View Original Post]
Theres no contact site?
-
05-25-26 19:28 #12102Regular Member

Posts: 48Claire
I had a nice visit with Claire today, opted for the hhr session.
As mentioned before, her incall isn't in the greatest area but I didn't feel unsafe and parking was okay. Tiny house with lots of clutter but she had space prepared. She's a fairly attractive MILF looking, friendly, nice and has a welcoming attitude. Lots of tats but let me just say. The view from behind is just incredible IMO!
I will repeat for sure.
-
05-25-26 13:52 #12101Senior Member

Posts: 478Sent you a pm.
Originally Posted by Mackson79
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 14:04 #12100Senior Member

Posts: 93Head Dr
Pulled the trigger on this one as options were running low, AND in desperate need for a quick fix. I was expecting carplay, but she said her incall was open. Incall entrance is somewhat discreet, away from main road (I suggest you park some place else and walk over), inside was quite a mess, a smoker so plan accordingly, namesake deed was done efficiently, and you'll be out in 10-20 min. She was very pleasant, but not a looker for sure, a painless (and toothless) BBBJ and as past reviews stated, if you need a quick fix, she'll do it. Even if she offers other menu items, I may not partake, but again, that's strictly just me, and YMMV. Be safe.
Originally Posted by FWGhost
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 16:06 #12099Senior Member

Posts: 35Thank you miss Claire
Thank you gentlemen on the insight. I took a chance and had a really nice visit. I agree room little cluttered but she was super sweet and and I feel nicely attractive. I didn't feel rushed and left happy. Definitely will revisit. Especially with the slim Pickens around here.
Originally Posted by AnonFrogue
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 16:21 #12098Senior Member

Posts: 1904I think her 30 min rate is fair. The hour rate at 325 I think is too high, should be more like 250 IMHO. 325 puts up there with the Discreet info and Good Heaven girls, and she is not in that league. But she is local, so saves time and gas money when that itch needs scratched.
Originally Posted by Rimshot
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 14:24 #12097Senior Member

Posts: 324Diamond
Has anyone had a date with diamond recently?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/888802755415
-
05-22-26 12:31 #12096Senior Member

Posts: 30Claire
Previous posts are accurate, but I just wanted to add I've had multiple good experiences with her.
Originally Posted by Keepingitsafe
[View Original Post]
Her rates are higher than I'd like, but I've never left feeling like I've overpaid.
Just depends on what you'd like to get out of the visit.
-
05-22-26 10:51 #12095Senior Member

Posts: 255Not from Claire
I second what Cook stated and confirm that what you would like from your dream ain't on the menu.
Originally Posted by Rimshot
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 09:51 #12094Senior Member

Posts: 93Claire
Been wanting to pull the trigger myself, but her rates is just making me think twice especially if not everything is on the menu. Would greek, BBFS, DATO, etc also be on the menu? Those additional touches does help to make up for the rate.
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 17:33 #12093Senior Member

Posts: 1904I have. Nice clean lady, all the usual GFE activities, good attitude, pics are reasonably accurate, but do not show extensive belly damage. Good body otherwise, including nice MILF tits with firm nips. Age listed as 30's is probably not accurate. Does have an incall but I would suggest you have her come to you if possible. The incall is in a questionable area, but that was fine. The main issue with the incall is it has 3 times as much stuff than there is room. There was no place to put my clothes and barely room to lay. It's been a while, so maybe she has taken care of some of those issues.
Originally Posted by Keepingitsafe
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 17:19 #12092Senior Member

Posts: 103Kylie
Did anyone give it a shot last time she was in town? Looks like she's coming back.
https://tryst.link/escort/adoremekylie
Originally Posted by LuvEscorts2
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 13:35 #12091Senior Member

Posts: 35Miss Claire
Tryst. Link: Find independent escorts https://share.google/bVemColNMERxVW6x4
Has anybody dreamed of miss Claire.
-
05-20-26 10:16 #12090Senior Member

Posts: 153Mackson
Me three sent pm. Thanks.












Reply With Quote




