Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 12314
-
04-20-26 18:50 #12044Senior Member

Posts: 611one on the right
Is the one in the left black? Also the one on the right is homely looking, but a nice ass. No I have not seen them just going by the pics.
Originally Posted by HoosierMove21
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 18:39 #12043Senior Member

Posts: 61Decent experience with Head Dr
I had a decent experience with the Head Dr when she was doing incall at an apartment. I wish she would go back to incall. I would repeat.
Originally Posted by MikeSierra
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 20:53 #12042Senior Member

Posts: 280Head Doctor
Been seeing The Head Doctor on and off since I've been working down here and thought I'd give credit where it's due. Do you like blowjobs? Do you like incredibly budget friendly blowjobs? Are you ok with getting a budget friendly blowjob in your car? If you answered "yes" to those questions then you'll probably be happy with The Head Doctor. I'm not looking to make her my next ex-wife or anything but she's perfectly acceptable if you have 20 minutes to spare and could go for a quick bbj. Usually if I have an hour or so between appointments I'll hit her up we'll go park someplace nearby for 10-15 minutes or so and I'll drop her off with enough time to go sit down and eat at the Chinese buffet. I've personally yet to have any issues. But YMMV.
-
04-17-26 11:53 #12041Senior Member

Posts: 250Likely Fake
That ad is likely fake. The WhatsApp number to me is a dead give away. Made to look just real enough to draw clicks and attention, but no one you can actually meet is on the other side.
Originally Posted by OhYeah
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 09:52 #12040Senior Member

Posts: 128Natasha
https://tryst.link/escort/domandsub
I contacted her and her replies are nothing more than maybe 2 words, a day later. She posts in Ft Wayne, then ad said she was in Akron. Not sure where she is sometimes. Communication skills are terrible.
Has anyone had any better luck?
-
04-17-26 07:09 #12039Senior Member

Posts: 38[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
04-16-26 23:10 #12038Regular Member

Posts: 24Very nice experience
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...b/658863516159
Had a very nice experience. She is very friendly, patient and gets into her work. Communication is excellent. Please treat her well if you see her. We need more providers like this coming for visits in the area.
I plan on repeating.
How.
-
04-16-26 21:01 #12037Senior Member

Posts: 25One on right is Lexi.
Originally Posted by Smiley79
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 20:19 #12036Senior Member

Posts: 25The one on the right is left, first time was bad hotel by industrial area ft Wayne new haven, I bailed because scoping out room was a set up with 4 black dudes.
Originally Posted by HoosierMove21
[View Original Post]
2nd attempt was travelers inn new haven and was perfect experience.
3rd time was that bad hotel again but bi problems other than rushed.
Never attempted again.
Now that girl on left is hot and if that's the May girl then I may attempt.
-
04-16-26 19:34 #12035Senior Member

Posts: 49Could care less
What you guys think. I gave her number out to 12 guys and not one of them called her. She's gone now, but I had fun x 3.
Originally Posted by Archangel01
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 18:19 #12034Senior Member

Posts: 34They have been reviewed before. Huge pharma and GPS syndrome; they charge top rates at the worst location and have a black pimp that likes to selectively scam clients. Did me for 60 bucks and no service at all. If you don't get straight robbed, there are so many rules it makes the appointment not even viable anyway.
Originally Posted by HoosierMove21
[View Original Post]
Stay away.
K.
-
04-16-26 16:58 #12033Senior Member

Posts: 100Anyone seen either of these?
Has anyone seen either of these? Before you ask, the profile attached is here:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/beech...-/265689163633
-
04-16-26 10:36 #12032Senior Member

Posts: 38Why do my posts need admin approval?
I have been a member of this board for like 10 years, I have contributed multiple times. Why are my posts on admin approval still?
-
04-16-26 10:34 #12031Senior Member

Posts: 38Yeah, LOL this dude has got to be on something, messaged him twice, no response that he comes here rambling about this fake chick.
Originally Posted by Jjr0166
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 00:24 #12030Senior Member

Posts: 251Utr
Ok, am I the only one wondering how much crack you smoke on a daily basis?
Originally Posted by Ackson14
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




