Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 59482
-
05-27-26 10:27 #58837Regular Member

Posts: 14EK update?
Do they offer good massage as well?
Please dm if you have intel on EK.
-
05-26-26 23:26 #58836Senior Member

Posts: 495Does it occur. Yes.
Originally Posted by BFootball3
[View Original Post]
Opinion. Most are not good at BJ much less trying for BBBJ.
BBFS is usually not an offering, but an experience that can occur when working a session or have invested enough (time or $'s) for a rapport.
-
05-26-26 17:51 #58835Senior Member

Posts: 190Never had a Latina
Certainly wouldn't pay for one.
Originally Posted by NateF
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 16:37 #58834Senior Member

Posts: 45Latina spots
90% of the time the Latinas will give a trash massage and often short you on time, the ogre prob the most decent at giving a massage. Only reason to go to Chi, wellbeing, sunrise, moonlight ect is if you just really like Latinas and the possibility of L3 if that is what you are craving.
Originally Posted by SteveJinx
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 14:36 #58833Senior Member

Posts: 26Thank you for that list! I wish I had seen it before I visited Moonlight on Friday morning. Which was not a happy experience, the massage sucked, and I actually felt like a ring, or something was leaving micro-abrasions on my neck at some point. I have no idea of the name of the masseuse, but perhaps I should have asked for the Ogre.
I look forward to checking out some of your suggestions when I'm back in the area.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 07:29 #58832Senior Member

Posts: 190That was my thinking
I wanted her to remember me, but when she asked how much of a IP (which I hate) . I made believe I thought for a long time, and I could see she was getting nervous. I said 60. She said ok but no touching me. I said that's okay, I don't need to touch. Figuring next time for another 10 or 15, she will sell "Touch" . And Ill resond, only if it utc.
Originally Posted by CastingLures
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 07:04 #58831Senior Member

Posts: 81You probably know this, but depends on if you want to go back. You could have offered $40 or $50 if it was a one time thing and been OK. No touch HE for $60 sets you up for more on the next go round.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 22:52 #58830Senior Member

Posts: 83Question
Do you guys know if they ever off bare? BBBJ or BBFS?
Is this rare, or is it possible? Is it something you work your way too or ask for.
See my previous post for 7.
But to add more, I'm younger so I do just want the nut. The escorts can be hard to get to and most are high on drugs.
The AMP is definitely safer and more convenient. But the cost is kinda like almost might as well go agency / high scale girl.
-
05-25-26 22:48 #58829Senior Member

Posts: 83First time - 7 healing
Hi guys went and did my first visit at a AMP, chose 7 since mint was closed today.
Told them it was my first time. So I didn't get to pick a girl, I think they were feeling me out. She said "we don't do that here".
Got Alma? She's 37, Chinese. To me she was cute, and got the job done. But would love to see all options.
Massage was actually good especially for what I thought. 8/10 (for what it is).
Did house 80. And got away with L3 for 120 so OTD 200.
Again I keep saying I'm new so probably how I got away with lower price.
This is probabaly be a when I actually need a massage I visit type thing and will probably opt for HJ / L1 going forward. I'm thinking of trying L3 at MINT.
I'd anyone was more details PM me.
-
05-25-26 19:21 #58828Senior Member

Posts: 27Couples Massage
Wife and I are coming down to go to Trapeze Club. Any suggestion on a place we can go to together and both leave happy? She prefers a man to give her the massage.
-
05-25-26 18:48 #58827Senior Member

Posts: 116Been on and off, at times, at 7. 80 House these days, 160+ L3.
Always have Mamasan show me all what's available.
Was interested in Mint. But won't partake at that price.
For $330 I can get 1 h w / Korean agency. Awesome, stunning gal, no doubt.
Most any girl LKATL or OMG will fit the bill.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 18:03 #58826Senior Member

Posts: 190Spot On
Yes, Older, but glad you think it was good. I don't really know.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 17:25 #58825Senior Member

Posts: 346Spot on
With a great massage and not rushed, I think you were on the money. Plus if I remember correctly your an older guy so it probably took a min or two.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
Sounds like a good day! Rushed and poor massage and I'm looking at. 4 plus house.
-
05-25-26 16:10 #58824Senior Member

Posts: 190Is 130 OTD? Was it right?
I did a L1 today in Duluth. No touch but a slow great end of happiness along with a great massage, no interruptions and the full hour. . 7 +. 6. Was that too much or too little?
-
05-25-26 10:49 #58823Senior Member

Posts: 346Agency /7
Last experience at 7 was 240 OTD. RiverRat had the same intel so I'm hoping its still staying there. I have to be honest seeing some of the threads for Apartments and seeing photos scares the hell out of me for the quality. Yes some asian photos are solid but just seem sketchy. If you do a little homework agency is very solid with top notch talent. Maybe 1 in 5 experiences is a below average, usually its a great connection with a provider that loves her job. (all the difference in the world) 7 is a solid choice especially if you know who to ask for. Mint was the tops at 180-240 OTD but at 280 it just pushed me to agency every time, just doesn't compare to agency SS / Alph options- PM me on those, those areas have become dry IMO.
Originally Posted by DosenJager
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






