Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 959 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 14373
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14223
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any contact info?
    Nah she didn't have a phone right now, just told me to stop by her place and knock on the door whenever. But she was adamant about not telling people where to go. Actually ran into her and repeated on Monday she was on arthington and cicero at the car wash. This is the most I've seen her out in a while and it was around the same time between noon and four so if you have some time to kill hit the area and see if you can catch her.

  2. #14222
    Quote Originally Posted by Archineer  [View Original Post]
    Ran into her yesterday at the Thorntons on Cicero. Right as it started raining she walks up saying hey I remember you can you give me a ride, I said only if we can go have some fun at my place. She reluctantly agreed said she had a few hours I said cool how much for all of them. She tries to say a stack for four hours told her she was high and that she could walk I used to pick her up for 60-80 bucks on 5th. She said how much was I willing to pay so I was being generous told her $$$$$ she said ok told her I'll feed her too. We hopped in the car got to my smash pad in the near west burb she asked to shower said cool tossed her some towels and waited about 20-25 minutes she came out fresh and clean guess she did her thing while in there because she was a little frisky after coming out. Started with BBBJ til I was ready told her to bend over I love the way she arches her back and makes that ass spread and the 😺 lips are smiling back LOL put my cap on and drill her like I'm trying to strike oil pulled cap off creamed her buns. She asked if we could order some food asked what she wanted and we order. While waiting got the urge again had her bend back over and that ass was winking so I asked could I go in she said slow worked my way in and started pounding it go then the fucking uber driver pulls up run out grab the food we take a break to eat then get right back to it pound her good paint those cheeks. We take a break and shoot the shit ask her why she doesn't answer her fb and calls said she's trying to go straight not really trying to see new people..
    Do you have any contact info?

  3. #14221

    Only seen her once

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowG  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? She stay near the same spot? Any info and what streets.
    She told me that she is always on 5th, but I NEVER seen her on 5th. But I picked her up and dropped her off 5th and Pulaski. Most of the women on 5th & Pulaski are $30-$40. $30 for CBJ. And $10 to $20 extra for bbj.

  4. #14220

    Other Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaCutDoctor  [View Original Post]
    The other Latina is not far off from Sam. As far as looks. Its equal, but Sams ASS is way fatter but this other Latina ASS is really really nice. She did say her name but I forgot it. But its not a LATINA name. Is more like a black name. But she offers BBJ. She did do CIM. But her head was definitely great. I had to give her water though. After I did that, OMG!
    What was the damage? She stay near the same spot? Any info and what streets.

  5. #14219

    The other Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Deizel5  [View Original Post]
    Did the other latina do BBBJ / cim? Is she better looking than Sam?

    Hey I was just going to ask if you knew the other Latina on 5th name was?

    I don't usually go for streetwalkers bc I'm nervous about getting pulled over. How do you hang out around there / drive by without looking suspicious?
    The other Latina is not far off from Sam. As far as looks. Its equal, but Sams ASS is way fatter but this other Latina ASS is really really nice. She did say her name but I forgot it. But its not a LATINA name. Is more like a black name. But she offers BBJ. She did do CIM. But her head was definitely great. I had to give her water though. After I did that, OMG!

  6. #14218

    Latina on 5th

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaCutDoctor  [View Original Post]
    Nah, I don't have videos of Sam. I'll end up asking if I see her more. But the other Latina on 5th, I know its a strong possibility but she doesn't have a phone to get in contact and I never seen her before on 5th, even tho she said she is always on 5th.
    Hey I was just going to ask if you knew the other Latina on 5th name was? I seen one recently, but she also did not have a phone and I'm wondering if it's the same girl.

  7. #14217
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaCutDoctor  [View Original Post]
    Nah, I don't have videos of Sam. I'll end up asking if I see her more. But the other Latina on 5th, I know its a strong possibility but she doesn't have a phone to get in contact and I never seen her before on 5th, even tho she said she is always on 5th.
    Did the other latina do BBBJ / cim? Is she better looking than Sam?

    I don't usually go for streetwalkers bc I'm nervous about getting pulled over. How do you hang out around there / drive by without looking suspicious?

  8. #14216

    Nah, I'll ask one day

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobdong84  [View Original Post]
    Any videos car blowjobs inbox me.
    Nah, I don't have videos of Sam. I'll end up asking if I see her more. But the other Latina on 5th, I know its a strong possibility but she doesn't have a phone to get in contact and I never seen her before on 5th, even tho she said she is always on 5th.

  9. #14215

    Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaCutDoctor  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I looked at the streets. She on 5th and Kirkpatrick and 5th and Kilbourn. She charges $60 for head and its covered. I offered a couple times more money for BBJ but she not going. But she's been having a great attitude lately. Waaaaay better than before, so I would take advantage of that.

    There is also another Latina on 5th and Pulaski. She was beautiful. I can't recall her name but I think she said she was homeless. She was out around 4:30 am. She had a real nice ass, OMG. I wish she had a phone cause I know its going to be hard to see her again I got a BJ for $40. Everywhere else on 5th was dead last night or by the time I came out.
    Any videos car blowjobs inbox me.

  10. #14214

    SAM again

    Ok so I looked at the streets. She on 5th and Kirkpatrick and 5th and Kilbourn. She charges $60 for head and its covered. I offered a couple times more money for BBJ but she not going. But she's been having a great attitude lately. Waaaaay better than before, so I would take advantage of that.

    There is also another Latina on 5th and Pulaski. She was beautiful. I can't recall her name but I think she said she was homeless. She was out around 4:30 am. She had a real nice ass, OMG. I wish she had a phone cause I know its going to be hard to see her again I got a BJ for $40. Everywhere else on 5th was dead last night or by the time I came out.

  11. #14213
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her post?
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...420/7085370051

    That's the only post I see of hers now. I used to see her post she was near Schaumburg a lot too.

    When I saw her last year I paid $$$ for hr with backdoor.

  12. #14212
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcup74  [View Original Post]
    I had no idea she walked. I saw her up in Waukegan before at a decent hotel. Do you know what her rates are? On her listcrawler ads her rates are pretty standard.

    She was a good time for an incall.
    Do you have her post?

  13. #14211

    Shamrock

    Is it worth it or safe to get a room at the shamrock as a home base for strolls?

  14. #14210
    Quote Originally Posted by CokeZero  [View Original Post]
    She use a condom, or is she BBBJ friendly?
    Condom. I never asked BBJ and to Deizel5 I don't know the cross street on 5th. But she is ALWAYS on the same street on the corner. I don't know the name of it. I'll check next time.

  15. #14209
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungishGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/207720957

    First time street strolling and she caught my attention, got her for bbj / sex but ended up busting on bbj, she tried to hop on. All was $ , nice looking, got her number and found her ad. Would try again.
    I knew her as Jessica. She was always around 48/49th & Cicero stroll. She usually had a room at the Skylark. Body on her is ridiculous. I have noticed alot of the girls from the Cicero stroll are now on 5th.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape