Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 93 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 1386
This blog is moderated by Ho Consultant
  1. #1266
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM with a few. Interested in trading info.
    Also curious. Seems like the bay area is drying up.

    Does anyone know of Solei in Clearwater is still around?

  2. #1265

    Anastasia

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDanger9  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see her yet? Don't see any reviews.

    https://tryst.link/massage/anastasia77#rates.
    Her number leads to a few sites all showing the same pics. If she's for real, I'm in, but so far it looks and sounds too good to be true. It's suspicious that she says nude in the ad and the price is low for a looker like that.

  3. #1264
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM with a few. Interested in trading info.
    Just sent you a DM.

  4. #1263

    Anastasia

    Anybody see her yet? Don't see any reviews.

    https://tryst.link/massage/anastasia77#rates.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3478cb3af229163decadd3ebc0991582.jpg‎  

  5. #1262

    Lmt

    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThereBro  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any real LMT's in the area who actually give a great massage but offer L1? Please PM me, willing to trade info if you actually provide what I'm looking for. I've seen a lot of ladies in the Tampa area.
    Sent you a PM with a few. Interested in trading info.

  6. #1261

    Lmt

    Does anyone know of any real LMT's in the area who actually give a great massage but offer L1? Please PM me, willing to trade info if you actually provide what I'm looking for. I've seen a lot of ladies in the Tampa area.

  7. #1260
    Quote Originally Posted by StauggieDoggie  [View Original Post]
    I saw her multiple times completely undraped and not even a graze. Oh well can't win them all.
    Saw her not too long ago and had the same services.

  8. #1259

    Shae

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaMon  [View Original Post]
    Shae is one of my favorites as long as you know what you're going in for. Also I've seen her semi-regularly for a few years now so it might be a comfort level thing or YMMV. As mentioned hot in person and nice personality. It's a L1 experience with a solid massage that works well for me. I've tried different L1 spots and it's not like some of the ones where they flip you quick and go after it like they're trying to win a prize. It's more of a massage with a buildup over the session. My only experience with BbJ was awhile ago at her old location and during a longer session, but strictly L1 for some time now.

    Hott girl, solid massage, and gets me where I want to go. Sounds like experience will vary but I'd say worth a try especially if you enjoy the chocolate flavors.
    Hot girl, great massage and got BBJ from her. A bit far tho.

  9. #1258
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajoe33  [View Original Post]
    Any input?
    Shae is one of my favorites as long as you know what you're going in for. Also I've seen her semi-regularly for a few years now so it might be a comfort level thing or YMMV. As mentioned hot in person and nice personality. It's a L1 experience with a solid massage that works well for me. I've tried different L1 spots and it's not like some of the ones where they flip you quick and go after it like they're trying to win a prize. It's more of a massage with a buildup over the session. My only experience with BbJ was awhile ago at her old location and during a longer session, but strictly L1 for some time now.

    Hott girl, solid massage, and gets me where I want to go. Sounds like experience will vary but I'd say worth a try especially if you enjoy the chocolate flavors.

  10. #1257
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmac1  [View Original Post]
    She's hot and a nice person. Her massage just didn't do much for me. More of a rub down.
    I second that. Good looking girl. Communication issues with her ghosting people. She used to do bbj, but seems to be getting away from that now to just L1. Half assed effort. If you like chocolate girls, might be worth trying your luck.

  11. #1256
    Senior Member


    Posts: 182
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajoe33  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen many reviews for Shae. She used to post on Craig list but not anymore. She offers a full body rub, has a great body and big tits, Has anyone enjoyed a massage with her? Any input?
    She's hot and a nice person. Her massage just didn't do much for me. More of a rub down.

  12. #1255

    Shae

    I haven't seen many reviews for Shae. She used to post on Craig list but not anymore. She offers a full body rub, has a great body and big tits, Has anyone enjoyed a massage with her? Any input?

  13. #1254
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMonger  [View Original Post]
    It seems she Is Back to just being straight legit. I guess there where issues with the leasing office over hearing "sounds" from her suite and a relationship change. So if anyone has any leads on other similar talent I would be grateful. It was cloud 9 for a year. It Will be hard to replace a weekly great massage that offers BBBJ and BBFS that likes CIM or CIP with multiple shots and happy to have it. To her other regulars here, I feel your pain. Oh well time to pick up and move on, Again any referrals would be helpful. Thanks.
    I saw her multiple times completely undraped and not even a graze. Oh well can't win them all.

  14. #1253

    Back to Legit Unfortunately.

    It seems she Is Back to just being straight legit. I guess there where issues with the leasing office over hearing "sounds" from her suite and a relationship change. So if anyone has any leads on other similar talent I would be grateful. It was cloud 9 for a year. It Will be hard to replace a weekly great massage that offers BBBJ and BBFS that likes CIM or CIP with multiple shots and happy to have it. To her other regulars here, I feel your pain. Oh well time to pick up and move on, Again any referrals would be helpful. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyMtz  [View Original Post]
    Holy smokes! This girl rocked my world. I can vouch for her. Young auburn hair, curvy chick with tats. Stands about 5'5 with natural C's and a nice booty. Looks better than the pics. A little quiet at first but if you pick up the cues and go along with it, she will open up a full menu halfway through the session. I saw her for 60 minutes and will repeat. MSOG, great massage, DFK / LFK and very sexy. She has her own website and her practice in a business center where she sees other clients for legit sessions, so she's careful and safe. She's somewhat of a low volume provider and only takes a few appointments during the week. I was her only "exciting" appointment today. Recommend to reach out a week in advance.

  15. #1252

    Precious

    Had a dream I went to see precious. This girl is amazing. She loves what she does you can tell. Relaxes all your muscles and can give a great deep tissue massage. She builds you up and teases you until the end and then makes you explode not even exaggerating LOL definitely go see her. Great location and setting. I'll take a real deep tissue massage followed with a BBBJ at a private location any day over shitty ran down AMPs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape