Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Come Relax with Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #43563

    Sus indeed.

    [Deleted by Admin]]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #43562

    Try Bella at the Garden, head game is good tier

    Quote Originally Posted by Brick562  [View Original Post]
    Who currently has the best throat of the parlors?
    I recently finished a session with BELLA at the Garden.

    If you're talking about right here and right now, it's here! Very very sloppy! She spits on your cock a lot! A lot of GAWK GAWK sounds! Eye contact is on point! Half of my time was making that mouth work more than a singer doing vocal warmups before a 1 hour show.

    Amber is also pretty good because of her spider-woman move, but past that- it's only a few minutes of good upward inverted facefucking.

    Bella review on the way!

    The lineup at Garden is crazy right now! ALL STAR LINEUP Right now!

    Bella (service queen).

    Maggie (huge tits, PSE session).

    And Melody (Pornstar lookalike, huge tits, PSE).

    Loren is great eye candy too.

    You guys are really sleeping on these girls.

  3. #43561
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetVisitor1  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if you were joking or if you honestly don't know, but UCI Medical Center is 3 minutes from Renewal. You are welcome.
    He even screwed up here and replied to his own question. LOL.

  4. #43560

    Bro, that's crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVistMan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Admin. Hard to explain reporting so I am explaining here.

    This is an attempt to build post count so it does not look like a troll / shill. He has created multiple accounts in different cities where specific girls work and is just copying and pasting the same comments to each of them occasionally adjusting a name or a detail.

    From the OC forums.

    From the Tucson forums.

    Phoenix forums.

    I am 90% sure who it is but will not call anyone out and start more drama. He has many accounts all over just trying to build post count so his comments appear to be legit.
    Wow! Didn't even bother changing the copy / paste, and just changed a few locations, and that's it.

  5. #43559
    Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it


    Posts: 8

    Vivian at bb spa

    This place rotate quite often, but almost if not all providers were really great. So I wouldn't worry about the low quality service from this place.

    I think I have founded a favorite by far. Her name is Vivian.

    By the way you are missing out a lot if you skip the massage. She's also really great and strong too. Give it a try, you won't regret it. You can also ask for less strength if it hurts but I go for full strength anyways.

    On to the main course. We started with Dfk for a bit and of course it was great! Good lord, her BBBJ was amazing. It's hard for me to peak with BJ but her is on another level. I almost climax when she was doing so.

    We opt for 69 right after and we both were going at it. Then after she put the cover on and rode me.

    All I got to say is she's very passionate in what she does.

    Eventually I climax and then we cleaned up after. I told my self wow that was truly amazing.

    I don't usually repeat but there's a chance I may repeat with her!

    70 house.

    160 tip.

  6. #43558

    Best head currently

    Who currently has the best throat of the parlors?

  7. #43557

    Renewal

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetVisitor1  [View Original Post]
    Wow, you survived all these actions. You must be in excellent health.

    What is the closest hospital to Renewal, in case I don't survive the same experience haha.
    Not sure if you were joking or if you honestly don't know, but UCI Medical Center is 3 minutes from Renewal. You are welcome.

  8. #43556

    Great Review!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongers12  [View Original Post]
    I came back to renewal today to try to have more fun with Bella.

    BJ: 5/5.

    Tease&rim: 4/5.

    Russian: 2/5.

    69:4/5.

    CFS: 5/5.

    Total dmg: 60+160.
    Wow, you survived all these actions. You must be in excellent health.

    What is the closest hospital to Renewal, in case I don't survive the same experience haha.

  9. #43555

    Thanks for the honest review.

    Quote Originally Posted by Illeffeqt  [View Original Post]
    I think there is something wrong with his post.
    Thanks for the honest review. I find it interesting that within half hour of your post, 2 guys came defending the place. And those 2 posts were within 5 minutes of each other. Come on people. This is too obvious.

    The board is only healthy when people are entitled to post their experiences.

  10. #43554

    Thanks for the honest review. Definitely rare to come by these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Genbua  [View Original Post]
    I used to go to OA alot ever since the green goblin day. They had treated me well before but lately, I have disappointment in OA. Emma used to welcome me and introduced me to her best popular girls before but lately she only popped out at the end.

    In my recent trips, OA did bait and switch me by changing girl and I was not really happy with that. Today I called and asked for nanaco. I was late about 5 min since I have to stop by the ATM nearby. They got pretty upset and as usual, the girl took me in the room, rush everything out. Nanaco only gave me 2 min BJ, no 69, and not even FS, and the rest of time is lito HJ, and she asked me to be quiet. It seems the neighbor got into them for noise complaint. I don't think I will come back to OA anymore..
    Thank you for the honest review. Definitely rare to come by these days.

  11. #43553

    Yumi looked great

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongers12  [View Original Post]
    I came back to renewal today to try to have more fun with Bella. Lucky once again opened the door to greet me. I told her I am here to see bella again, she said something about she is busy or something and trying to sell me Yumi. Once I saw what she looks like, I was content with her recommendation. Yumi came in when I am getting ready, she is 5'2 range, gorgeous looking gal with some make up on. She is got that golden blonde hair, D size soft tits that felt too good to be real but I can't find the indication that they are not real. Her clam is trimmed and she got that nice round Asian booty that fits well with her frame.

    Massage: on the lighter side for sure, maybe because I asked for the no oil version today due to my back had an ingrown hair going near the shoulder area. She might had saw that too, so the massage was a pass.

    Tease preflop: gentle kisses with cat-bath licks that came standard. I showered before I came, so she didn't mind went down on that rim. Soft on the tuma, but she does a tons of BLS, no front hand job though, maybe I should had say something about it. But she made it up with the down under BJ.

    Tease flop: DFK as expected, great GFE, she did a grief Russian with her D size, and moved on to the BJ portion pretty quickly.

    BJ: Her strongest talent indeed, soft and slow start to measuring me for sure. Took me in the whole way from top to base, that wiggling tongue of hers are just pure ecstasy, with those no teeth or gag BJ like hers, I was able to get her face ram in deep and hard, she wasn't fighting it at all, it is like she has no gag and took everything I gave and still got room to spare. Not going to lie, it was so good that I almost came while enjoying that DT of hers.

    69: I had to get her ready for the main course, had her turned around and so I can get to taste that clam of hers. Passes the sniff and taste test with flying colors, her kitty did took a little bit to warm up and find that sweet spot to get her going, once I did, she was drenched in no time.

    CFS: no CG starter, she ask me where I want to plow her with those lustful gazes of hers while she apply the cover. Starts myself with standing mish. I felt like she baited me in this one, because her kegal squeeze were real tight, since she wasn't pre-lubeing me with the cover, the friction rub in her were really intense. It didn't help with her vocal performance with it, it was tough enough not to go out too soon. I had to dismount to go for doggy to slow it down a bit, luckily I can control a bit better in doggy to get to enjoy her a little bit longer before going to mish for the big finish in the cover. We went for the shower after we were done, and I got my bonus round of BJ in there like most of my renewal visits had.

    Post: she wasn't letting me off and still gave me yet another round of BJ to try to bait me to go again, it is like these hungry nymphos never gets enough action or something. Nothing but a big white flag with the word BANG on it after she tried her hearts out toward the end. And Lucky walked me out and gave me a peck on the cheek to tell me to come see them again soon with my water.
    .
    I stopped by the other day to see who was working, and she is the one who stood out the most with that blonde hair and her looks.

  12. #43552

    Everything screams wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure you booked with Kelly? She's no longer at Du.
    I think there is something wrong with his post. I am just amazed with how a pile on with a new person, to quote a post that was deleted, and with information, with someone who clearly never even bothered to look up the information they are posting. See the photo below. Maybe actually Google the place to advertise before making bold claims that actually went to the establishment that the person never visited?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sure.png‎   fakes.jpg‎  

  13. #43551

    Garden & du calme new shop in anaheim

    Quote Originally Posted by Warjackhammer  [View Original Post]
    This is the same Anna I saw from Swan Spa on Katella. (Check out my review on her (She's an ABG sweetheart and a complete total freak!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachpoison3  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Nancy (Anna) at 1130 on Friday in Du's Back Room my favorite. I told her I would write a review and she said I'm going by Anna. Not Nancy. I guess because of another place she works at, No English with this one. This review is spot on. And I'll add my own little tastebuds a little later with a review. But Anna is a Service Princess!
    Wow no wonder it was a bit weird that I saw Garden's business license at Swan Spa with exact print too. Now that makes a lot of sense. Good on Garden and du calme branching out to another location.

  14. #43550

    Anna is Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Beachpoison3  [View Original Post]
    You were definitely talking and reviewing about BB unless I'm missing something here. The New girl Vivian just started 2 days ago and Rox is the Latina JLO KK girl that has been there for a couple of weeks. I know MMS Luna / Sunny and I was definitely aware that Vivian was the new girl. As Yomi left suddenly as she caught the Crimson time of the month.
    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetVisitor1  [View Original Post]
    You can add someone to ignore list in their profile if you think their reviews are suspicious. I don't disagree with you tho.
    I am aware of the ignore function. I was just sharing my observation with everyone. I don't see the original review now about Vivian at G&G spa. Maybe he knew he got caught and had it deleted, which actually proved my point.

  15. #43549

    New in town due to family

    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure you booked with Kelly? She's no longer at Du.
    Fam just finally move to chapman ave last week, not knowing the biosphere in OC, I just use the small brain to decide where to look for, and DC is just the nearest place to be while google and rubmap the closest. I mean aside from that BB spa is down the road, stopped by there before, didn't like what I saw and left. I am very much new to your town, certainly not trying to stir up unnecessary drama to this side of the forum, the troll from our Phoenix side had followed due to I left a review at my local place before headed up here for memorial day, I will be going to other places in OC just give me some time at least. Can't say for the others, but I am just want to put my 2 cents into the matter if that even counts. Again sorry for drag up any drama that may had upset a few locals, not my intention.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape