Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 44227
-
05-25-26 11:04 #43597Banned Member

Posts: 14Thanks for the honest review.
Thanks for the honest review. I find it interesting that within half hour of your post, 2 guys came defending the place. And those 2 posts were within 5 minutes of each other. Come on people. This is too obvious.
Originally Posted by Illeffeqt
[View Original Post]
The board is only healthy when people are entitled to post their experiences.
-
05-25-26 10:51 #43596Banned Member

Posts: 14Thanks for the honest review. Definitely rare to come by these days.
Thank you for the honest review. Definitely rare to come by these days.
Originally Posted by Genbua
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 10:11 #43595Senior Member

Posts: 100Yumi looked great
I stopped by the other day to see who was working, and she is the one who stood out the most with that blonde hair and her looks.
Originally Posted by Mongers12
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 10:04 #43594Senior Member

Posts: 100Everything screams wrong
I think there is something wrong with his post. I am just amazed with how a pile on with a new person, to quote a post that was deleted, and with information, with someone who clearly never even bothered to look up the information they are posting. See the photo below. Maybe actually Google the place to advertise before making bold claims that actually went to the establishment that the person never visited?
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 09:56 #43593Senior Member

Posts: 100Garden & du calme new shop in anaheim
Originally Posted by Warjackhammer
[View Original Post]
Wow no wonder it was a bit weird that I saw Garden's business license at Swan Spa with exact print too. Now that makes a lot of sense. Good on Garden and du calme branching out to another location.
Originally Posted by Beachpoison3
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 07:25 #43592Banned Member

Posts: 14Anna is Amazing
Originally Posted by Beachpoison3
[View Original Post]
I am aware of the ignore function. I was just sharing my observation with everyone. I don't see the original review now about Vivian at G&G spa. Maybe he knew he got caught and had it deleted, which actually proved my point.
Originally Posted by VelvetVisitor1
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 07:16 #43591Banned Member

Posts: 14New in town due to family
Fam just finally move to chapman ave last week, not knowing the biosphere in OC, I just use the small brain to decide where to look for, and DC is just the nearest place to be while google and rubmap the closest. I mean aside from that BB spa is down the road, stopped by there before, didn't like what I saw and left. I am very much new to your town, certainly not trying to stir up unnecessary drama to this side of the forum, the troll from our Phoenix side had followed due to I left a review at my local place before headed up here for memorial day, I will be going to other places in OC just give me some time at least. Can't say for the others, but I am just want to put my 2 cents into the matter if that even counts. Again sorry for drag up any drama that may had upset a few locals, not my intention.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 07:13 #43590Banned Member

Posts: 14Wrong copy paste, new in town due to family
Good catch KammyMike, I copied pasted the wrong name from rubmaps like most travelers do, sorry for stirring up drama at this side of the forum. Not trying to defend my visit, but I actually came down because my dad moved to the area because Phoenix got too hot for him, and it is memorial day, so just came down to pay my visit. Certainly not trying to punch down any one or step on anyone's toe.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 01:44 #43589Banned Member

Posts: 180This is a good review! Today I had plans for a threesome, but it turned into a quick single session, I'm debating whether or not I should put this review out there or to do what you did and just do a very short curated version of it.
Originally Posted by TheVistMan
[View Original Post]
I too want to save those play by plays for the sessions that blow my mind.
Anyhow, just like you I reached out to the MMS, it it was super last minute late at night, and she directed me to the GARDEN.
I saw this service goddess, BELLA, that's going to get the full WJH treatment for sure. That one's in the chamber, along with my new ATF from Palm is going to be posted soon.
-
05-24-26 23:46 #43588Senior Member

Posts: 513Renewal Tina
BB appointments are pointless. Schedule for Vivian, arrive and Rox open the door. I don't know what some of you are looking at but she is not what I've read here. Hard pass.
Originally Posted by Shoot520
[View Original Post]
Anyway, said I had appointment with Vivian, she called her out and she came over to say hello and asked me to wait. Stupidity, waited 10 minutes while she getting pounded in the next room. I walked out.
My little head had a good time with Bella at Renewal, decided to walk in but she's gone and only Yumi and Tina aka Rico (OA). Yumi remembered me, she a blonde Asian now, wasn't available and opted for Tina. I didn't session with her before and glad. She's bit reserved, 5'3" 110 with hanging D's and not completely shaved. Bbj was nice, little toothy during FF. Nice looking kitty only cons she pre-lube, short daty for me. Snug fit and opted for cim. Services was good, bit below Bella skills. Good time.
-
05-24-26 23:38 #43587Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Mimi at Du Came
Reached out this morning and asked MMS to pick someone that she thinks I would like. She replied that Mimi was just my style so I booked a session. I am going to try a different format rather than a full play by play, I will save those for special occasions.
Face / Body.
Very cute, complete spinner. Maybe 5'1, 90 pounds soaking wet, Dyed blonde hair with lengthy dark roots grown out, I would guess late 20's -early 30's. Small B Cups, squeezable butt, manicured Bush, butterfly tattoo on right shoulder blade. Very sweet girl, smiled alot and complimented me often.
Attitude.
I got the impression that she is brand new to the industry. Very timid, no connection at all, she is either shy or like I said, brand new to the industry and is a little unsure. No kissing of any kind, every time I went in to kiss her she would turn her head.
Massage.
More of a slow, medium pressure body rub. We did massage after the fun and I just kind of drifted away while she rubbed.
Oral.
Below average but I have been a very lucky man in this department lately so not many were going to live up to it. BBBJ was quick BLS, 1 shaft lick, and then just bobbing at the top 25%, basically just sucking on the head. She did cradle the boys and stroke the shaft during so that made it better but I stopped her fairly soon and moved on to CFS.
CFS.
Excellent! The shy, timid girl broke free of her cocoon. At first I was a little worried, I am slightly above average size and she is tiny so I was expecting resistance. NOPE. Standing mish, sideway mish, DS, lazy DS. She would push on the wall driving herself harder into me, slam back in DS, she announced that she was coming twice, was very vocal and very tight. During lazy doggy her grip actually pulled the cover off about 90%. Rather than re-apply, we just went to CIM.
Overall.
There were positives and negatives but overall I had a great time. She is very sweet and friendly, just seems a bit unsure of herself. She kind of reminds me of early sessions with Lemon. My first 2 sessions with Lemon were rather tame until we built some chemistry and then she turned into an absolute freak with me. I would be very curious if Mimi opens up more with future visits.
TVM.
-
05-24-26 23:35 #43586Regular Member

Posts: 14MMS Rose, told me and she said Kelly'l be back in three days.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 20:48 #43585Senior Member

Posts: 273Whose looking for new Coco? I found her at Lake Forest
Young, late 20's, b plus cups, about 105 lbs, sexy raspy voice and long black hair down to her waist / ass area. Place is next Oreillys in Lake Forest, by the post office. Leads me to the room for a great neck and should massage, that's what's on the menu. YMMV. Spent 40 for house and 140, takes her time on cock strokes and ball strokes. My cock got so hard before I bent her over. Will be back.
-
05-24-26 17:39 #43584Senior Member

Posts: 35OA nanaco
I used to go to OA alot ever since the green goblin day. They had treated me well before but lately, I have disappointment in OA. Emma used to welcome me and introduced me to her best popular girls before but lately she only popped out at the end.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
In my recent trips, OA did bait and switch me by changing girl and I was not really happy with that. Today I called and asked for nanaco. I was late about 5 min since I have to stop by the ATM nearby. They got pretty upset and as usual, the girl took me in the room, rush everything out. Nanaco only gave me 2 min BJ, no 69, and not even FS, and the rest of time is lito HJ, and she asked me to be quiet. It seems the neighbor got into them for noise complaint. I don't think I will come back to OA anymore.
I paid. 5 hf + $. 5 tip.
-
05-24-26 17:22 #43583Senior Member

Posts: 513Kelly at Du
Are you sure you booked with Kelly? She's no longer at Du.
Originally Posted by VelvetVisitor1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




