Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27375

    Probably not.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    The literal first line in the link you posted suggests that she does not: "Hi, I'm Maxine. I believe in using protection and safety is my number one priority. " You found the link but didn't read it?

  2. #27374
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    This will not end well.
    LOL. Maybe I'll hit her up. No need to tell her I'm shooting blanks.

  3. #27373
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    I started seeing bunnyxoxo again recently I got her her preggo about 2 yrs ago cause she loved getting filled up and was begging for me to get her preggo so I did but she lost the bby. She's back now after a 2 yr hiatus but she wants to get preggo again and is tsking loads and loves to swallow shell let you record the creampie. She's not on birth control and wants it so bad such an easy cumdump and a real submissive. Hit her up if you love thicker pawg types. Shell let you fill up any of her holes.
    This will not end well.

  4. #27372
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    I started seeing bunnyxoxo again recently I got her her preggo about 2 yrs ago cause she loved getting filled up and was begging for me to get her preggo so I did but she lost the bby. She's back now after a 2 yr hiatus but she wants to get preggo again and is tsking loads and loves to swallow shell let you record the creampie. She's not on birth control and wants it so bad such an easy cumdump and a real submissive. Hit her up if you love thicker pawg types. Shell let you fill up any of her holes.
    I am a Dirtyfuk but your are a Crazyfuk!

  5. #27371

    Bunnyxoxo creampies

    I started seeing bunnyxoxo again recently I got her her preggo about 2 yrs ago cause she loved getting filled up and was begging for me to get her preggo so I did but she lost the bby. She's back now after a 2 yr hiatus but she wants to get preggo again and is tsking loads and loves to swallow shell let you record the creampie. She's not on birth control and wants it so bad such an easy cumdump and a real submissive. Hit her up if you love thicker pawg types. Shell let you fill up any of her holes.

  6. #27370
    Quote Originally Posted by SBwombfiller  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of these are well known slam dunks but figured I'd put out a list to contribute. Usually prefer sugar babies for cheap overnights but have some pros as well under the belt, typically stray away from curvier girls. All listed were creampies.

    Remi Lane.

    Lunzluvzu.

    Marie St Clair.

    Becky Ride.

    Lucy Luccid.

    Kalico Kitty (upcharges heavy now instead of free).

    Sunnyskies (retired).

    Brittanysummers (retired).

    Babygirlmazie.

    Babygirlcat.

    Kimxxx (retired? Anyone know?

    Naughty Halie (Portland).

    Mika Moon (worst experience ever, refuse to call her a pornstar when she was slinging for 200 in Bellevue).

    Insatiable Anna.

    Pornstars / High End.

    Kate Join.

    Brenna Sparks.

    Victoria Liu.

    Nicole Doshi.

    Tiffany Pink.

    Luna Baby.

    Elena Koshka.

    Aubree valentine.

    Elena Koshka.
    How was lucyluciid? She worth spending the money on?

  7. #27369

    ISO: Starlight777

    I've been noticing Starlight on TNA lately and wondering if she's open to discussion.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ght777.621438/#xfmgMedia.

  8. #27368
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Maxxxine


  9. #27367
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanker23  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the info. I was going to contact her today or tomorrow about an appointment while she's in town and to ask about services. Guess I can take her off my tdl.
    No luck getting a slot to see her so she's still popular. Heard that Greek is off the table but old friends still gets to fill her up naturally. Anyone here lucky enough to see her?

  10. #27366

    Cici on STG

    Does anyone have any experience with Cici? https://skipthegames.com/posts/burie...-/275288823734.

    And she will also do housecleaning! She apparently only accepts cash.

  11. #27365
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    She is YMMV based on size and her need for cash.

    Catch her when she runs specials.

    It is her man texting so don't ask via text.

    Sometimes she is so high she just lets you do it.
    Yup.

    After seeing her one or two times, when she's in need she"ll text and you know you've got room to do what you want.

    Bills and rent due make for more flexibility. Sad but true.

  12. #27364
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    My experience was 550/ hh VIP which included BBBJ and BBFS, no cip. No other activities. No daty, no bls, no kissing. Greek was not mentioned. The pictures are a little dated, but she is really attractive. Pics probably 2-3 years old and maybe before a baby. If she has had a kid, she is recovering very well. She did a good job with BBBJ and BBFS, multiple positions. All in all, excellent communication, no bullshit, high price, but attractive and fun. Just very limited menu.
    Thanks for the Intel. She comes through my area a lot and I just assumed GPS. But now I may give it a shot.

  13. #27363
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    She definitely was a smoke show back in the day, but she's turned into a rob. Too hood rat to lock down a legit plan B to get out of the game.
    Hey man. Select sports are expensive. Fee's, equipment, road trips.

    Mom's got to make cash quick.

  14. #27362
    Quote Originally Posted by Rignall  [View Original Post]
    Does ninabubbles still belong in here? I'm having a big craving for nutting inside a pawg's asshole.
    She is YMMV based on size and her need for cash.

    Catch her when she runs specials.

    It is her man texting so don't ask via text.

    Sometimes she is so high she just lets you do it.

  15. #27361

    SweetPea Jill

    Still a good option for bbfscip.

    Clean, kinky. Just be tested clean.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape