Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: K-Girls of Columbus

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 80 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 1191
This blog is moderated by INaughtyGuy4U
  1. #891

    Mk

    Set up to meet with Jonny. Did not get Jonny.

    She was still a solid 9 on the body, tattoo across her lower abdomen.

    Started with a shower. A little teasing nothing spectacular.

    Back to the bed.

    She can not dt. But she does try, tongue skills are amazing.

    Can't take more than 6 inches, she said deeper, but her face and body did not say deeper.

    Much better BJ than fuck.

    Going to text tomorrow to Aee about actually seeing Jonny.

    Would def go see again.

  2. #890

    Noa at AH

    I had the pleasure of meeting Noa this afternoon. She's a beautiful Japanese woman with a fantastic figure. The photos are pretty representative. Face is a photoshopped, but the body is accurate. Flat tummy, perfect C cups with eraser nipples. No nonsense shower, blue toast, and then to the bed for a cat bath and BBBJ. We switched places and I went DATY for a while. I think she was just humoring me at first, and then she figured out that I meant business. She made me work for it but eventually her thighs were crushing my ears as she climaxed. I have no idea what she was saying, but it was pretty hot to me. Afterwards we both caught our breath for a bit. Then she had me back in her mouth for a bit, and then onto CG for my finish. Afterwards we chatted a bit using Google Translate to facilitate, and then another shower before we parted ways. Noa is an absolute sweetheart, and I'm already planning on a second visit before she leaves.

  3. #889
    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    I don't see a Judy at MK, but there's a Judy at asiamor now.
    Sometimes I wonder if my web pages are updating.

    There's a jonny that's supposed to be there starting tomorrow. I don't see a Judy.

    There was a Judy at sakura this month.

  4. #888
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster70  [View Original Post]
    I booked a 1 hr appointment with Mila, this was my second visit with her and it was significantly better than the first. She told me the first visit she was a little intimidated by my size 6'5" but this visit she was much more comfortable and it showed in her performance. Not much action in the shower other than a good scrub down, bypassed the massage and went straight to the main event. She lubed me up with coconut oil and proceeded to deliver a great sloppy BBBJ. Next we cycled through all the standard positions and she was 100% into the session. Ended up in K9 with an outstanding finish on her back. Time was up but she insisted on hopping back in the shower and then gave me a back and neck massage. This was actually the best visit I've had with one of the K girls. Unfortunately she is going to Chicago tomorrow.
    Just curious what is Polaris? MC is MicroCenter, MK is McKlanlee. Polaris is a new broker?

  5. #887

    Asian Angels?

    Has anyone tried this one yet? I texted the number and the person said they are a new agency in the area. May try and report back.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/ohio/colu...scorts/3840669

  6. #886

    Fun with Polaris Mila

    I booked a 1 hr appointment with Mila, this was my second visit with her and it was significantly better than the first. She told me the first visit she was a little intimidated by my size 6'5" but this visit she was much more comfortable and it showed in her performance. Not much action in the shower other than a good scrub down, bypassed the massage and went straight to the main event. She lubed me up with coconut oil and proceeded to deliver a great sloppy BBBJ. Next we cycled through all the standard positions and she was 100% into the session. Ended up in K9 with an outstanding finish on her back. Time was up but she insisted on hopping back in the shower and then gave me a back and neck massage. This was actually the best visit I've had with one of the K girls. Unfortunately she is going to Chicago tomorrow.

  7. #885

    Mk?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tireddodger  [View Original Post]
    Guessing this is HR instead of HHr, according to the booker judy is at the apt but not on the page. The booker is now just sending all girls at both spa and apt.
    Is Mk apt working as usual? I got ghosted, judy and Kelly are not featured on their webpage, I guess with all the news they might be wary?

  8. #884
    Quote Originally Posted by Hndaklr  [View Original Post]
    I saw a lady at MK last week that said her name was Judy after we were done and just hanging out. I asked for Kelly but who ever knows.

    She was in her late 20's maybe early 30's. Long black hair, c cups, with a little Bush. Probably 5'2" and about 110 lbs. She was very nice. Soaped me down and rinsed me off. Then towel dried with a little BBBJ action. We went to the bedroom and started right in. There was no message or anything. She was a kisser and would switch things up when I asked. Nipples, BJ, titties, 69. Cover went on once she got wet. Bed was real short and I have a bad knee so we finished with her on top. After we still had some time so we laid on the bed cuddling. She was very playful and we talked a lot. Her English is not great so she used the translator app. When our time was up she said she only had 10 more days left here. I'd go back and see her if I could. She was fun to be with. Not like those mechanical girls that just want your money.

    As for the photos, I'm not seeing a listing for Judy currently on the mk page.
    Guessing this is HR instead of HHr, according to the booker judy is at the apt but not on the page. The booker is now just sending all girls at both spa and apt.

  9. #883

    Judy at asiamor?

    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Judy who is at MK now?
    I don't see a Judy at MK, but there's a Judy at asiamor now.

  10. #882
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Judy who is at MK now?
    I saw a lady at MK last week that said her name was Judy after we were done and just hanging out. I asked for Kelly but who ever knows.

    She was in her late 20's maybe early 30's. Long black hair, c cups, with a little Bush. Probably 5'2" and about 110 lbs. She was very nice. Soaped me down and rinsed me off. Then towel dried with a little BBBJ action. We went to the bedroom and started right in. There was no message or anything. She was a kisser and would switch things up when I asked. Nipples, BJ, titties, 69. Cover went on once she got wet. Bed was real short and I have a bad knee so we finished with her on top. After we still had some time so we laid on the bed cuddling. She was very playful and we talked a lot. Her English is not great so she used the translator app. When our time was up she said she only had 10 more days left here. I'd go back and see her if I could. She was fun to be with. Not like those mechanical girls that just want your money.

    As for the photos, I'm not seeing a listing for Judy currently on the mk page.

  11. #881

    Mk

    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Judy who is at MK now?
    I also would like to know if anyone has seen her. The photo seems so so but one never really knows until you see them in person.

  12. #880
    Anyone seen Judy who is at MK now?

  13. #879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152

    Bush

    Hey gentlemen, I'll be in your city later this week and through the weekend. I've taken some time off this hobby but a good trip with an Asian sounds like a great way to jump back in. Hoping why'all can tell me who might have a classic Asian Bush of all the girls available. Any help is appreciated!

  14. #878

    Cora

    World class BBBJ skills.

    One of the best I've ever experienced.

    I've been on the hunt for a throat goat for a while. All the traveling / local girls haven't been very impressive.

    Cora will suck your soul from your body -- and then keep going.

    Great body. Phat ass. Premium pussy.

  15. #877

    Cora

    Cora is genuinely in a league of her own—she somehow keeps getting more better every time. That shower, those B's & curves, and that ride are amazing! Honestly, there's not much more I can say that hasn't already been said. Easy recommendation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape