Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 18218
-
05-28-26 12:55 #17633Senior Member

Posts: 117Veronica Summertime Fun
I was lucky to get an appointment with my favorite provider today. She has been really busy traveling. Met her at her incall and she was in a sexy thong swimsuit to show off her deep dark tan and of course the even sexier tan lines were showing as well. We got naked right there in the living room and played around in her gaming chair before retreating to the bedroom. The next hour was the familiar DFK BBBJ and p to p grinding. Went through the alphabet of cg k9 and mish to an awesome finish. As others have noted her availability is limited and she is currently only seeing past clients.
-
05-27-26 11:55 #17632Senior Member

Posts: 634Alexis and CSB digits
Gents, contact Rich5 for csb and S7667 for Alexis.
Girls have not authorized to give out their number.
-
05-26-26 18:07 #17631Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
It was wonderful to meet you!
Originally Posted by Fakemon5672
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 16:42 #17630Senior Member

Posts: 98Puerto Rican Sophia
Had a change in my day schedule and she's able to manage and deal with my last minute appointment. Got a time right away and was directed to a nice and really clean place, she did not disappoint. Greeted at the door with lingerie with the goodies peeking out and her body is in top shape. She's very GFE, gives a really passionate BBBJ, and she smells fresh out the shower good. Out of all the girls she's the best in my opinion when it comes to the time because no matter how fast you finish she will not stop until you got your full time unlike the other ones who kicks you out as soon as you finish in the bag. While at the same time, I never felt like I had to go when it feels like I've been there for awhile so she's really the only one I like doing an hr with.
Sophia mentioned that she's doing her little special again like the one she occasionally do so I highly recommend trying her out if you haven't. Her gatekeeper is Ghostrider01 who's a dope ass dude for sharing the contact info.
-
05-26-26 15:19 #17629Senior Member

Posts: 114Nice review. Hope I can meet her one day.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 14:48 #17628Senior Member

Posts: 944March Madness: Michele 1L
(Oops I meant to post this in UTR)
March Madness: Michele 1L
I was in the Orlando area recently so I contacted Michele 1L to see if she was working. She texted me right back (she still has the same number) and we set up a time to get together.
She opened the door of her in-call and looked better than ever in a skimpy black leather skirt with cute blond hair and big (but not too big) beautiful boobs. She looked sexy as fuck and after some small talk we got down to business.
After some LFK I sucked her pierced nipples for a minute or two and then she slowly got down on her knees to perform an amazing DTBBBJ. M1L's cock sucking skills are the best in the business IMO and I was tempted to have her blow me to the finish line but I wanted to lift her sexy leather skirt so I could see her cute bubble butt and fuck her from behind.
Put on a cover and proceeded to fuck her in Doggie on her bed while I stood on the floor with a great view of the action in a well positioned mirror. I love it when M1L reaches back to caress my balls while I fuck her in Doggie! After about 7 min we switched to Mish so I could see her pretty face and watch her boobs bounce while I fucked her. She lay back on the edge of the bed while I stood on the floor with my forearms holding her legs spread eagle so I could have a good view of the deep penetration my cock was enjoying.
After about 5 min we switched to RCG and I enjoyed lightly spanking and squeezing her ass while she twerked her pussy up and down my by now throbbing shaft. I'm not sure but judging by her moaning I think this might be M1L's favorite position.
My half-hour dream was coming to an end so I asked her to finish me off with her throat. Michele got on her knees again and deep-throated my cock as if she wanted me to bruise her esophagus. I was happy to oblige and fucked her face until I gave her a ten second warning. She squeezed my balls with one hand while she stroked my cock into her mouth with the other. As she swirled her tongue around the head of my cock for the final ten seconds I was driven nearly mad with ecstasy and was reminded of the song "Madness" by Muse, LOL.
Link to "Madness" by Muse:
https://youtu.be/Ek0SgwWmF9w
After I launched my load into her mouth she continued to caress and squeeze my cock for every last drop.
Needless to say. Will repeat!
Senior members can PM me for digits.
P.S. Michele said she still has all her old contact numbers so if you've ever seen her before just text her from your old number or be sure to mention your old number in your text so she can verify you.
SYM
-
05-26-26 13:19 #17627Senior Member

Posts: 114Selest
Anyone having hard time getting touch with her?
-
05-26-26 10:12 #17626Senior Member

Posts: 185Seleste Wonderful experience
Saw Seleste at the Motel X on colonial. Great girl, picked her up and drove there. Got the room, she was total GFE, very clean and responsive. Great BBJ and CFS and finished in her mouth.
Originally Posted by Guckt0
[View Original Post]
WIll repeat. Stay safe everyone.
FO.
-
05-25-26 14:49 #17625Senior Member

Posts: 346Happening Everywhere
Same thing is happening in Atlanta. Newbies break open their piggy banks and go in like deer in the headlights. Pay whatever asked and the girls are getting use to it. I brought it up and the idea is do not ruin their fun and just do not play if you do not want to pay. Fuck that. I agree customers need to hold steady. Yes a tourist will get by once in awhile but the steady flow needs to be around the same price point. Being busy is what providers are after to make the big bucks Thanks for letting me rant.
Originally Posted by S6776
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 14:33 #17624Senior Member

Posts: 131Yeah she is the best for sure. I've only gotten to see her a couple times recently, seems her availability is limited a little. Nothing but fun with her.
Originally Posted by DreamForever69
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 11:34 #17623Senior Member

Posts: 1034JSM Club!
They should make a tee shirt for all the clients who have completed the career grand slam! Maybe HeatherPony's marketing department can get right on that? I'd take a trip to Jersey to get my JSM tee shirt.
Originally Posted by Fakemon5672
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 10:50 #17622Senior Member

Posts: 44Sarah Maitland
Finally got to meet up with her the other day. Wonderful lady, very accommodating even when a bad gps incident delayed me by almost an hour LOL. Very personable and willing to please. Highly recommend.
Now I just need to meet Michele and I can complete the Jersey, Sarah and Michele legendary UTR trio!
-
05-25-26 10:47 #17621Senior Member

Posts: 300Ditto, message me back please.
Originally Posted by RonRonFlorida
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 06:45 #17620Senior Member

Posts: 53Clear out your inbox
Would love to link with her clear out your inbox please.
Originally Posted by Dw049
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 21:33 #17619Senior Member

Posts: 633Tour Update
Any update on the #WeWantTaraTour LOL I literally went to Jville for the day to enjoy the beach, good food and fam and I passed the Saxon exit and reminisced about the slow great BBBJ. If she no longer wants to do this, I wish her the best, but if she does come back that cash flow is going to put her in shock LOL.











Reply With Quote






