Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 930 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 13942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13597
    Quote Originally Posted by TiburonSR22  [View Original Post]
    What more do you need to know? Based on her post, sounds like she's open to hugging. And that's about it.

    Menu:

    QV- $400.

    HHR- $700.

    HR- $1000.

    NO bareback!! NO greek!! NO head!!

    Incalls ONLY & 20 $ deposit REQUIRED.
    Honestly it read like her bf might have typed it out. It started out at:

    QV- $500 in the morning and by the evening if you check the link was down to.

    QV- $250. She is at the motel 6 on Boulder and I think she's real but being pressured by her bum bf trying to figure out how to pimp her out enough to make them money. But like he doesn't exactly want to. Idk that's my take. M.

  2. #13596
    Quote Originally Posted by Charm22  [View Original Post]
    So this girl used to only advertise for FaceTime / online relationships and content (no meets / nothing in person) but it looks like she just opened up her "menu" to the masses:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/208677622

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/208650191

    Anybody know of her or interested find out? I messaged her but she stopped responding.
    Are you sure she's even real? Deposit for incall is usually a hug red flag and she seems TGTBT.

  3. #13595

    Divine

    Quote Originally Posted by Charm22  [View Original Post]
    So this girl used to only advertise for FaceTime / online relationships and content (no meets / nothing in person) but it looks like she just opened up her "menu" to the masses:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/208677622

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/208650191

    Anybody know of her or interested find out? I messaged her but she stopped responding.
    What more do you need to know? Based on her post, sounds like she's open to hugging. And that's about it.

    Menu:

    QV- $400.

    HHR- $700.

    HR- $1000.

    NO bareback!! NO greek!! NO head!!

    Incalls ONLY & 20 $ deposit REQUIRED.

  4. #13594

    Needy

    So this girl used to only advertise for FaceTime / online relationships and content (no meets / nothing in person) but it looks like she just opened up her "menu" to the masses:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/208677622

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/208650191

    Anybody know of her or interested find out? I messaged her but she stopped responding.

  5. #13593

    Correct AD

    Quote Originally Posted by Samcole  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? https://marielabellexx.website.

    She seems really intriguing to me, but I noticed she only has four recent reviews on TER. I'd really appreciate any info or recent experiences anyone can share.
    Here is a link to the correct ad, https://tryst.link/escort/miss-marielabelle312.

    Beware of scammers & Fake Accounts!
    please be aware of websites such as https://marielabellexx.website as it is fake/an impersonator as well as any other accounts including https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/marie-labelle-414645
    as this is not her either. Her only website is missmarielabelle.com

  6. #13592
    Quote Originally Posted by Samcole  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? https://marielabellexx.website.

    She seems really intriguing to me, but I noticed she only has four recent reviews on TER. I'd really appreciate any info or recent experiences anyone can share.
    Four reviews all but people with less than six months history. Two claim she did CIM and one says swallows but the other two said she doesn't. Her high dollar amount makes a concern the validity of the reviews. Not sure I'd invest that to be let down. Good luck if ya do. Be curious how it turns out.

  7. #13591
    Quote Originally Posted by Samcole  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? https://marielabellexx.website.

    She seems really intriguing to me, but I noticed she only has four recent reviews on TER. I'd really appreciate any info or recent experiences anyone can share.
    Fixed your link.

    Marie Labelle.

    https://marielabellexx.website/

  8. #13590

    Looking for some feedback

    Has anyone seen her recently? https://marielabellexx.website.

    She seems really intriguing to me, but I noticed she only has four recent reviews on TER. I'd really appreciate any info or recent experiences anyone can share.

  9. #13589
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    No intel. But looking at her pictures big stretch marks and flabby stomach. Those rates are crazy for that.
    Yep. She's either cloned (had a kid) or she was grossly overweight at some point. No way she's worth $600 an hour.

  10. #13588

    Info?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-text.3278890/

    Any info on this lady? Are the reviews on this site reliable?

  11. #13587

    Looking for some feedback

    Has anyone seen her recently? https://marielabellexx.website /.

    She seems really intriguing to me, but I noticed she only has four recent reviews on TER. I'd really appreciate any info or recent experiences anyone can share.

  12. #13586
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got intel on this one, few recent reviews.

    On TER and wanted find more feedback.
    No intel. But looking at her pictures big stretch marks and flabby stomach. Those rates are crazy for that.

  13. #13585

  14. #13584

    Nikki?

    Anyone got intel on this one, few recent reviews.

    On TER and wanted find more feedback.

  15. #13583
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomez33  [View Original Post]
    I feel a little better after reading this thread. I saw her last month and while she was friendly and seemed to want to make me feel welcomed, there was zero physical connection. The massage was more of a back and leg rub and she balked at significant touching or kissing: what little interaction there was didn't lead anywhere. I was legit bothered that it was me, but I see now I did not check the reviews as carefully as I normally do. Lots of better options at that price point.
    I checked the reviews and felt confident booking, but your comments are spot on with how my visit went. Nothing close to what I read, which made me go back and look and realized so many multiple reviews that were fake. Don't feel bad, she does a good scam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape