Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 14535
-
05-25-26 21:59 #13860Regular Member

Posts: 30I went to see her this afternoon. What an interesting date (accidental creampie).
Originally Posted by TwoHeaded
[View Original Post]
She is adorable. Adorable Hungarian accent, great body. She leaves early Wed. Morning to fly to Mexico, and she doesn't come to Naples much (three years ago was last time).
So here's the story of the accidental creampie.
I get on the bed naked. She goes down on me. Begins with a BBJ. Slips the hood on. She asks which position. I say doggie.
She gets on all fours and, being a pro, positions herself so I can be standing next to the bed.
I slip it in and she begins working my very erect cock.
At one point I think to myself, 'this feels really good, almost like there's no hood'.
I look at my cock to see if I can see the condom ring on the shaft. I don't see it.
But condoms don't usually get entirely pulled off from a vagina making swallowing motions, so I assume it's somewhere around the head of my cock.
But I realize it feels raw. I can feel the warm, wet inside of her vagina.
I bust. She wags her butt and does this sucking thing with her inside walls as I shudder any my cock coughs up a few last discharges.
I pull out. She turns around to peel the condom off of me. It's not there.
She jumps up and runs into the bathroom and I hear the shower go on.
Now I'm getting worried that she'll think I pulled it off or something. But I think back. And remember she pulled the hood over him and used her hands to guide him in. But still I'm worried she'll come back and be very angry and yelling.
A few minutes later she comes out of the bathroom. She's smiling with her beautiful eyes twinkling and she says, "it's ok, don't worry!
I ask her how that thing could have come off and she explains how they can wiggle themselves off in doggie. I think to myself, "this is not the first time this has happened to her. ".
We chat for a few minutes, I give her a hug and walk out. As I walk to my car I think, "did I really just do that gorgeous European woman bare and creampie in her?
Yes. Yes I did.
And she explained to me exactly how that happened.
I drove home playing back the motions that wiggled that condom off. I remembered how her hips were going side to side and back and forth, like a screwdriver advancing through helical motion.
About halfway through my drive home, I was able to see how that thing came off. And I thought, "I better not tell anyone about this. We could all become like Houdini but with condoms. ".
-
05-25-26 14:28 #13859Regular Member

Posts: 30So what I'm hearing: $$ gets you CBJ, cfs, and it's probably $$$ for BBJ no CIM. Probably the "GFE" which means detached LFK.
Originally Posted by Backlash
[View Original Post]
Just a guess in the absence of detail.
-
05-25-26 14:14 #13858Senior Member

Posts: 388That's what I thought
But I can be an insecure little ***** at times. LOL.
Originally Posted by MiYungDong
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 13:22 #13857Senior Member

Posts: 217It was all in fun. I moved a while back and haven't posted in this forum since about 2022 so my comment might not have been perceived as kidding.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 10:26 #13856Senior Member

Posts: 388Gas ass or grass. No one rides for free
I'm far from only one posted UTR. What I'm saying I first got to take it for a test ride.
Originally Posted by MiYungDong
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 10:25 #13855Senior Member

Posts: 87New Girl?
Does this new girl have her own number?
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 07:40 #13854Senior Member

Posts: 217Redd. Just FYI to the no's to expect
Contacted but wasn't interested after I got her reply. STG post links to listcrawler where she's posted videos which include raw doggin it, so I'm thinking she's got a pretty open menu. But nooo. Other than bait and switch, I don't know what goes on in these chics minds when they post pics or vids going raw but then don't offer it or even kissing. My comment has nothing to do with opinions about bb, it's simply about this and other providers false impressions. Although she appears to offer BBBJ, she's clear no cim. She points out that she's rated 10 on listcrawler but listcrawler won't post reviews that are even slightly negative.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naples-fl/female-escorts/low-hhhrthe-name-is-redd-new-t/974374014815
-
05-25-26 07:05 #13853Senior Member

Posts: 217So what you're saying is
So what you're saying is.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 06:44 #13852Senior Member

Posts: 87New Girl
Does her friend have her own number?
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 06:19 #13851Senior Member

Posts: 388UTR's
IV never " searched" for girls but have had a couple come to me ask for help. Lets be honest. If the girl is up to par she can do very well just from us forum mongers. But I'm also a business man. I tell them here the deal. I come see them off the books so to speak. They are going to donate for my time. My built reputation. There is a lot of fucking work involved. Answering inbox mongers asking million questions. We can make or break a hoe I'm not going to mention her but I had one once and I was thinking well there goes any credence I may have had that girl was a hit. And being the smart one that she was always seen me off the books.
He'll just to get a positive review a bi. ch should cut some slack. But eventually their time in the limelight will come to an end back to work at the 7/11.
-
05-25-26 00:28 #13850Senior Member

Posts: 192No Scarlett No Worry
I really wanted to see Scarlett while I was in town but couldn't get a reply from her after sending her a dm on here. So I searched elsewhere and really glad I did. I had a great time with the beautiful Alexa Cute. Surprised I didn't see any reviews on her here since she said she had been here a couple weeks. Anyway she has the perfect body that I like long legs, natural C cups and a sweet personality. Seemed to enjoy what she's doing. We laughed and had a fun time as well as great sexy session. Reasonable at $$ per half and though she does have an upgrade menu for extra I thought the rates were low for what you're getting. She's leaving on Wednesday so you better catch her while you can.
https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...5649.htm?cat=1
-
05-23-26 17:40 #13849Senior Member

Posts: 217411 on silver fox
Haven't seen her post in awhile, anyone have info?
-
05-23-26 17:36 #13848Senior Member

Posts: 165Kami
I saw her several years ago als very pretty face but a lot of baby damage and she does have a big set of droopers. I was getting ready to leave and there was a knock on the door and I opened it and there were like 3 black guys and a girl standing outside and wanted to know if she was there. They were friendly and everything and I walked down to my vehicle and left. I texted her and said I don't care about who you hang with but don't have them around when you have company. I didn't care so much but some of your clients might not take it so well. She said she understood and said she would make sure it doesn't happen again. She is a nice person but I never got together with her again.
-
05-23-26 16:44 #13847Senior Member

Posts: 943Absolutely, I visited her place in cape and she is a bit thick at the moment but she loves sukin the D and when it blows she doesn't miss a drop and loves drinking it up. I've kept in touch a bit and made a promise to her that I still have to keep.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 16:16 #13846Senior Member

Posts: 388Kamie
I met her almost 2 yrs ago. Pretty girl. Bit thick. I took her to lunch at a Mexican place in Estero. We sat in a booth ordered immediately started making out. Something about public sex makes my dick hard as fuck. I kid you not the server came with our food my dick was out & she was stroking it. I couldn't hold it not a second when server left I shot a load all in her hand in which she proceeded to lick by god I almost asked her to marry me then & there. Fast forward a yr I had her at my house. Jesus H Christ I fucked that poor girl every which way but loose. Afterwards we snuggled I had to make something up for her to leave it was 7 pm past my bedtime.
I haven't seen nor spoken to her in awhile good girl she is one to see if you haven't already.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...o/258871331763









Reply With Quote




