Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 37355
-
05-26-26 08:58 #36650Regular Member

Posts: 20Sirensva
I have seen a multiple reviews for this service but not what the rates are. Has anyone tried them out?
-
05-25-26 21:20 #36649Senior Member

Posts: 106She got you
This is exactly why we should never do deposits with any of them. It's easy money with no effort on them. Yea she maybe lost a good client but none of them think that way they give zero F's about you or me or any other dick who comes along. They are going to string you a long for as long as they can. Maybe in the future you hit her up and remind her of the dirt she did and she give you some discount or maybe she will look at you as easy mark. No deposits ever never never. Most who have been in this game long enough have gotten burned one way or another. It's all good lesson learned. Be safe brother be smart.
Originally Posted by RVAPunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 10:16 #36648Senior Member

Posts: 68Ok but why ghost?
Here's my issue with that -- we had rescheduled with no issues and texted after the reschedule, and everything seemed fine. Good even, I was really looking forward to seeing her, I felt like we had a good vibe going into the appointment. Then the day of the reschedule appointment, nothing. No response to any message, and my initial messages were not angry but concerned with whether she was ok. I'm truly mystified as to why she would act like that other than she saw it as easy money and left early to head to NC.
Originally Posted by GhillsBasbll5
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 10:10 #36647Senior Member

Posts: 68Glad I dodged that
Glad I dodged that one then. I texted to see if sisters duo was on the menu and got no response.
Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 02:01 #36646Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Ayelen
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...1.htm?cat=6192
I was able to see this one, I originally did opted for the H.
But lowkey felt like I was cat fished?. She doesn't really look like the photos but the girl I did meet wasn't ugly either?
Back shots were fire but she was super mechanical. Lack of service attitude etc. So I took my money back and gave her the HH ticket. She was confused I told her I didn't want the hour anymore.
I honestly can not, she will do 2 pops for the H it's just I can't fuck a dead fish for two rounds.
Low energy, no moaning clearly not enjoying it. At least act like it. Idk maybe it's YMMV but good luck.
-
05-24-26 23:02 #36645Senior Member

Posts: 32Link to Hope
Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Tenderoni
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/hope4u#photos.
-
05-24-26 20:13 #36644Senior Member

Posts: 171Hope
Which link is Hopes? I love them soaking wet and not from squirting just natural wet.
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 17:09 #36643Senior Member

Posts: 1774I've heard her talk about / seen her post about being bi with a taste for dick but never a word about being lesbian (shrug). One thing for sure, her plumbing works even after all that punishment.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 13:50 #36642Senior Member

Posts: 68Winter
Finally got the correct # for Winter. If you're using the old 434 number, that's wrong. Saw her this morning at a hotel in south Chesterfield. I have never seen her before but always wanted to try her specialty. Donation was $. 75 for a hhr. She's definitely a bit longer in the tooth now and has a dog in her hotel room with her, which was a bit distracting but not a big deal. Her attittude is excellent and her oral skills are not overrated. She was able to take all of me and lick my balls at the same time. She really wanted to please and was very pleasant to be around. She is looking for regulars so definitely hit her up.
-
05-24-26 08:22 #36641Regular Member

Posts: 7I have seen her in the past. I'm thinking she kept it for the cancellation.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 06:16 #36640Senior Member

Posts: 186Re: Hope
I'm confused. I thought she just had a baby? She was lactating like six months ago. Also, isn't she a lesbian in real life? She has a lot of babies for being a lesbian.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 18:45 #36639Senior Member

Posts: 580Well damn
Just figured she gained some extra weight, explains her pussy being sopping wet LOL.
Originally Posted by TwiceAMonth
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 18:03 #36638Senior Member

Posts: 68Only a bill
Yeah I'm usually pretty good at spotting them, but this girl had reviews, didn't have herself homebased in three different places at once, and didn't behave like you're describing. She never asked what city I was in, her ad itself said she was staying near the Arboretum on Midlo, etc. I put down the deposit to reserve the time. Feel pretty dumb, but it was only 1 bill, so not too bad in terms of paying the stupid tax. Lesson learned for me, no more deposits.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 15:12 #36637Senior Member

Posts: 186Independent👅Pretty😘 Exotic 💦Queen
Any info on this girl? I see her post daily. Not sure what part of town she is in, pricing, if she's even real or a scam. TIA.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/681978357952
-
05-23-26 11:23 #36636Senior Member

Posts: 134Hope
Hope is pregnant!
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





