Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 547 1047 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36649

    She got you

    Quote Originally Posted by RVAPunk  [View Original Post]
    Here's my issue with that -- we had rescheduled with no issues and texted after the reschedule, and everything seemed fine. Good even, I was really looking forward to seeing her, I felt like we had a good vibe going into the appointment. Then the day of the reschedule appointment, nothing. No response to any message, and my initial messages were not angry but concerned with whether she was ok. I'm truly mystified as to why she would act like that other than she saw it as easy money and left early to head to NC.
    This is exactly why we should never do deposits with any of them. It's easy money with no effort on them. Yea she maybe lost a good client but none of them think that way they give zero F's about you or me or any other dick who comes along. They are going to string you a long for as long as they can. Maybe in the future you hit her up and remind her of the dirt she did and she give you some discount or maybe she will look at you as easy mark. No deposits ever never never. Most who have been in this game long enough have gotten burned one way or another. It's all good lesson learned. Be safe brother be smart.

  2. #36648

    Ok but why ghost?

    Quote Originally Posted by GhillsBasbll5  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her in the past. I'm thinking she kept it for the cancellation.
    Here's my issue with that -- we had rescheduled with no issues and texted after the reschedule, and everything seemed fine. Good even, I was really looking forward to seeing her, I felt like we had a good vibe going into the appointment. Then the day of the reschedule appointment, nothing. No response to any message, and my initial messages were not angry but concerned with whether she was ok. I'm truly mystified as to why she would act like that other than she saw it as easy money and left early to head to NC.

  3. #36647

    Glad I dodged that

    Quote Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...1.htm?cat=6192

    I was able to see this one, I originally did opted for the H.

    But lowkey felt like I was cat fished?. She doesn't really look like the photos but the girl I did meet wasn't ugly either?

    Back shots were fire but she was super mechanical. Lack of service attitude etc. So I took my money back and gave her the HH ticket. She was confused I told her I didn't want the hour anymore.

    I honestly can not, she will do 2 pops for the H it's just I can't fuck a dead fish for two rounds.

    Low energy, no moaning clearly not enjoying it. At least act like it. Idk maybe it's YMMV but good luck.
    Glad I dodged that one then. I texted to see if sisters duo was on the menu and got no response.

  4. #36646
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Ayelen

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...1.htm?cat=6192

    I was able to see this one, I originally did opted for the H.

    But lowkey felt like I was cat fished?. She doesn't really look like the photos but the girl I did meet wasn't ugly either?

    Back shots were fire but she was super mechanical. Lack of service attitude etc. So I took my money back and gave her the HH ticket. She was confused I told her I didn't want the hour anymore.

    I honestly can not, she will do 2 pops for the H it's just I can't fuck a dead fish for two rounds.

    Low energy, no moaning clearly not enjoying it. At least act like it. Idk maybe it's YMMV but good luck.

  5. #36645

    Link to Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Which link is Hopes? I love them soaking wet and not from squirting just natural wet.
    Hope this helps.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hope4u#photos.

  6. #36644

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey there you is Hope. She post on tryst and skip. She's north of Richmond in a private residence. Day time hours only. My dates were more business like but I only did qv for $150. Bbj and a couple positions.
    Which link is Hopes? I love them soaking wet and not from squirting just natural wet.

  7. #36643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused. I thought she just had a baby? She was lactating like six months ago. Also, isn't she a lesbian in real life? She has a lot of babies for being a lesbian.
    I've heard her talk about / seen her post about being bi with a taste for dick but never a word about being lesbian (shrug). One thing for sure, her plumbing works even after all that punishment.

  8. #36642

    Winter

    Finally got the correct # for Winter. If you're using the old 434 number, that's wrong. Saw her this morning at a hotel in south Chesterfield. I have never seen her before but always wanted to try her specialty. Donation was $. 75 for a hhr. She's definitely a bit longer in the tooth now and has a dog in her hotel room with her, which was a bit distracting but not a big deal. Her attittude is excellent and her oral skills are not overrated. She was able to take all of me and lick my balls at the same time. She really wanted to please and was very pleasant to be around. She is looking for regulars so definitely hit her up.

  9. #36641
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Smh. How much did they get you for? I say "they" because these are usually groups of online scammers who post the ads and answer to them in a phone center environment. Key tells are the professional pictures are almost always from some professional porn star or an only fans celebrity. Beyond that, the minute they ask you what city are you in, you know it's a scam. They do this so they can send you a hotel address which seems legit because it will be in your area. Then they start sending more provocative pics to get you thinking with the little head. Once you agree to a certain amount of time, they send a few more pics to put you over the edge then drop the deposit request for "their security.
    I have seen her in the past. I'm thinking she kept it for the cancellation.

  10. #36640

    Re: Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Just figured she gained some extra weight, explains her pussy being sopping wet LOL.
    I'm confused. I thought she just had a baby? She was lactating like six months ago. Also, isn't she a lesbian in real life? She has a lot of babies for being a lesbian.

  11. #36639

    Well damn

    Quote Originally Posted by TwiceAMonth  [View Original Post]
    Hope is pregnant!
    Just figured she gained some extra weight, explains her pussy being sopping wet LOL.

  12. #36638

    Only a bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Smh. How much did they get you for? I say "they" because these are usually groups of online scammers who post the ads and answer to them in a phone center environment. Key tells are the professional pictures are almost always from some professional porn star or an only fans celebrity. Beyond that, the minute they ask you what city are you in, you know it's a scam. They do this so they can send you a hotel address which seems legit because it will be in your area. Then they start sending more provocative pics to get you thinking with the little head. Once you agree to a certain amount of time, they send a few more pics to put you over the edge then drop the deposit request for "their security. "

    I don't give a f**k how hot the pics are, never give deposit money
    Yeah I'm usually pretty good at spotting them, but this girl had reviews, didn't have herself homebased in three different places at once, and didn't behave like you're describing. She never asked what city I was in, her ad itself said she was staying near the Arboretum on Midlo, etc. I put down the deposit to reserve the time. Feel pretty dumb, but it was only 1 bill, so not too bad in terms of paying the stupid tax. Lesson learned for me, no more deposits.

  13. #36637

    Independent👅Pretty😘 Exotic 💦Queen

    Any info on this girl? I see her post daily. Not sure what part of town she is in, pricing, if she's even real or a scam. TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/681978357952

  14. #36636

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up, she's a bit thicker than what her pics show LOL.
    Hope is pregnant!

  15. #36635

    Deposit scams

    Quote Originally Posted by RVAPunk  [View Original Post]
    So I learned my lesson about deposits. I've been eyeing Kylie Koyote for a while now -- she seems to make regular trips to Richmond and had good reviews on them. I contacted her to set up an appointment and she was very friendly over text. We set something up, but I had to change the appointment to a later day due to some issues with my back. She was again very friendly and very accomodating over text. I paid the deposit to secure the later appointment, and texted at the time we set. No reply, no nothing. No response to text or email. Complete ghosting. Lesson learned.

    Here's her ad for reference: https://tryst.link/escort/kykoyote.
    Smh. How much did they get you for? I say "they" because these are usually groups of online scammers who post the ads and answer to them in a phone center environment. Key tells are the professional pictures are almost always from some professional porn star or an only fans celebrity. Beyond that, the minute they ask you what city are you in, you know it's a scam. They do this so they can send you a hotel address which seems legit because it will be in your area. Then they start sending more provocative pics to get you thinking with the little head. Once you agree to a certain amount of time, they send a few more pics to put you over the edge then drop the deposit request for "their security. "

    I don't give a f**k how hot the pics are, never give deposit money

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape