Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 44191
-
05-25-26 19:26 #43561Banned Member

Posts: 180Try Bella at the Garden, head game is good tier
I recently finished a session with BELLA at the Garden.
Originally Posted by Brick562
[View Original Post]
If you're talking about right here and right now, it's here! Very very sloppy! She spits on your cock a lot! A lot of GAWK GAWK sounds! Eye contact is on point! Half of my time was making that mouth work more than a singer doing vocal warmups before a 1 hour show.
Amber is also pretty good because of her spider-woman move, but past that- it's only a few minutes of good upward inverted facefucking.
Bella review on the way!
The lineup at Garden is crazy right now! ALL STAR LINEUP Right now!
Bella (service queen).
Maggie (huge tits, PSE session).
And Melody (Pornstar lookalike, huge tits, PSE).
Loren is great eye candy too.
You guys are really sleeping on these girls.
-
05-25-26 18:06 #43560Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304He even screwed up here and replied to his own question. LOL.
Originally Posted by VelvetVisitor1
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 18:05 #43559Banned Member

Posts: 180Bro, that's crazy
Wow! Didn't even bother changing the copy / paste, and just changed a few locations, and that's it.
Originally Posted by TheVistMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 17:57 #43558Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 8Vivian at bb spa
This place rotate quite often, but almost if not all providers were really great. So I wouldn't worry about the low quality service from this place.
I think I have founded a favorite by far. Her name is Vivian.
By the way you are missing out a lot if you skip the massage. She's also really great and strong too. Give it a try, you won't regret it. You can also ask for less strength if it hurts but I go for full strength anyways.
On to the main course. We started with Dfk for a bit and of course it was great! Good lord, her BBBJ was amazing. It's hard for me to peak with BJ but her is on another level. I almost climax when she was doing so.
We opt for 69 right after and we both were going at it. Then after she put the cover on and rode me.
All I got to say is she's very passionate in what she does.
Eventually I climax and then we cleaned up after. I told my self wow that was truly amazing.
I don't usually repeat but there's a chance I may repeat with her!
70 house.
160 tip.
-
05-25-26 17:37 #43557Senior Member

Posts: 50Best head currently
Who currently has the best throat of the parlors?
-
05-25-26 17:10 #43556Banned Member

Posts: 14Renewal
Not sure if you were joking or if you honestly don't know, but UCI Medical Center is 3 minutes from Renewal. You are welcome.
Originally Posted by VelvetVisitor1
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 11:05 #43555Banned Member

Posts: 14Great Review!
Wow, you survived all these actions. You must be in excellent health.
Originally Posted by Mongers12
[View Original Post]
What is the closest hospital to Renewal, in case I don't survive the same experience haha.
-
05-25-26 11:04 #43554Banned Member

Posts: 14Thanks for the honest review.
Thanks for the honest review. I find it interesting that within half hour of your post, 2 guys came defending the place. And those 2 posts were within 5 minutes of each other. Come on people. This is too obvious.
Originally Posted by Illeffeqt
[View Original Post]
The board is only healthy when people are entitled to post their experiences.
-
05-25-26 10:51 #43553Banned Member

Posts: 14Thanks for the honest review. Definitely rare to come by these days.
Thank you for the honest review. Definitely rare to come by these days.
Originally Posted by Genbua
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 10:11 #43552Senior Member

Posts: 100Yumi looked great
I stopped by the other day to see who was working, and she is the one who stood out the most with that blonde hair and her looks.
Originally Posted by Mongers12
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 10:04 #43551Senior Member

Posts: 100Everything screams wrong
I think there is something wrong with his post. I am just amazed with how a pile on with a new person, to quote a post that was deleted, and with information, with someone who clearly never even bothered to look up the information they are posting. See the photo below. Maybe actually Google the place to advertise before making bold claims that actually went to the establishment that the person never visited?
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 09:56 #43550Senior Member

Posts: 100Garden & du calme new shop in anaheim
Originally Posted by Warjackhammer
[View Original Post]
Wow no wonder it was a bit weird that I saw Garden's business license at Swan Spa with exact print too. Now that makes a lot of sense. Good on Garden and du calme branching out to another location.
Originally Posted by Beachpoison3
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 07:25 #43549Banned Member

Posts: 14Anna is Amazing
Originally Posted by Beachpoison3
[View Original Post]
I am aware of the ignore function. I was just sharing my observation with everyone. I don't see the original review now about Vivian at G&G spa. Maybe he knew he got caught and had it deleted, which actually proved my point.
Originally Posted by VelvetVisitor1
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 07:16 #43548Banned Member

Posts: 14New in town due to family
Fam just finally move to chapman ave last week, not knowing the biosphere in OC, I just use the small brain to decide where to look for, and DC is just the nearest place to be while google and rubmap the closest. I mean aside from that BB spa is down the road, stopped by there before, didn't like what I saw and left. I am very much new to your town, certainly not trying to stir up unnecessary drama to this side of the forum, the troll from our Phoenix side had followed due to I left a review at my local place before headed up here for memorial day, I will be going to other places in OC just give me some time at least. Can't say for the others, but I am just want to put my 2 cents into the matter if that even counts. Again sorry for drag up any drama that may had upset a few locals, not my intention.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 07:13 #43547Banned Member

Posts: 14Wrong copy paste, new in town due to family
Good catch KammyMike, I copied pasted the wrong name from rubmaps like most travelers do, sorry for stirring up drama at this side of the forum. Not trying to defend my visit, but I actually came down because my dad moved to the area because Phoenix got too hot for him, and it is memorial day, so just came down to pay my visit. Certainly not trying to punch down any one or step on anyone's toe.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





