Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 5820
-
05-25-26 17:17 #5250Senior Member

Posts: 346Different style
I have a little different style then OhhhPapi. I never discuss anything. I just go prepared with what I think will happen and at the end take care of things. Most of the providers are way professional and never bring up the discussion. Once in awhile a new girl might ask for it upfront but that hasnt happened in a long time. Trying to talk about it during would be a buzz kill. If your a covered one pop guy bring that and have extra just in case. The booker always sends the full menu and pricing before you go so you will know. The providers want good ratings and the last thing they are there for is to haggle, has never happened, leave that for AMP. Like you said you never know how your feeling that day and maybe your superman, just be prepared.
Originally Posted by DarthNutz
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 16:58 #5249Senior Member

Posts: 79If you don't want MSOG
Then after the first pop girl won't try again. If you want the girl to try again then you can pre-pay or pay after first pop. I almost always want a second try as it includes a second BBBJ to get junior at attention again. If second pop happens or not I at least got the second BBBJ so to me its totally worth it. I usually tell the booker all the options I want so she can tell the girl in advance.
If I really like the girl I usually get two hours as it allows time to get to know each other. I also like to bring booze which eases her inhibitions and allows us get really freaky.
Originally Posted by DarthNutz
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 16:19 #5248Regular Member

Posts: 20Jaime / Heju
I went to book Jaime last weekend and it was so much fun seeing her. I would recommend to go see her ASAP as she's leaving in five days.
I open the door and I'm captured by her big eyes and a fantastic DFK. Her body is slender but curvy and so much fun to grab; fantastic natural D's, nice firm ass, long sleek legs. Pictures are definitely of her; but she's more striking in person.
From the very beginning she aims to make you feel at ease. You start with a shower where she will get you all cleaned up with a teaser of what's to come. Back in the room the BBBJ is to die for, sucking and licking to perfection. The DFK is top notch and on-tap for the whole session. I let her guide the session as I was so distracted by her beauty and she knew exactly how to press all the right buttons. Mirrors strategically placed, so you can see all the views (and what a view!
Then on to DATY: she tastes great and reacts well. And the CFS, in various positions, finishing in CG. After I finished, she cleaned me with a towel and her mouth. I didn't know it could feel so good during the refractory period. We chatted a bit, 2nd shower with some more mutual touching and kissing.
After many experiences, Jamie Heju is easily an ATF.
A perfect hourglass body and a gorgeous face with a hot playful demeanor to match. Her attitude is superb: she is friendly, welcoming, giggly, and playful. She speaks perfect English, which is so hard to find. Service was excellent, with everything you would expect from a legendary k-girl. It makes sense why she has 600 Ter reviews across the entire United States and holds the highest review ratings. I can't wait to go see her again before she leaves.
-
05-25-26 14:42 #5247Senior Member

Posts: 96Hey man, thanks! Haha. Yeah perhaps I heard her wrong, but I thought she said a month and when I asked her to confirm, she said "4 weeks" but I definitely could be mistaken!
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 11:30 #5246Senior Member

Posts: 81Go See Diva Today
I agree with all the other experiences written here. Diva is a very sweet, charming, and enthusiastic girl who will not disappoint. As someone who has been with pornstars, her service level is fantastic. I would repeat if I was able to.
-
05-25-26 11:18 #5245Regular Member

Posts: 20Payment Etiquette
Hey guys looking for advice re payment etiquette. I grew up in a time where you put the fee in an envelope and left it on the bureau and gave a tip at the end if warranted. Whatever happened during your hour or two happened and that was the fee. Nowadays there are add-ons for msog, BBFS, cip etc.
When is all this established and agreed upon? With the booker, on arrival, a different manner? I don't even intend to do anything other than covered and it's been years since I was capable of msog. But what if I ate my wheaties and I surprise myself with the capacity for round two? What if I'm prepared to try again and it doesn't happen? Do you still pay the up charge? How do you know what the extra $ is if it's not on a website?
I prefer the old method. If she got two (or 3!) out of me in the hour, that was a good tip at the end. Two ways of getting to the same place I suppose.
Thanks for feedback / advice.
Darthnutz.
-
05-25-26 11:15 #5244Senior Member

Posts: 346Nice Review
Look at you JoelBarish you broke your agency cherry! LOL Nicely Done! You mentioned Diva here for 4 more weeks I think that was 4 more days, last day is the 27th, unless something changes.
Originally Posted by JoelBarish
[View Original Post]
I agree Diva is awesome.
-
05-25-26 07:02 #5243Senior Member

Posts: 346Diva
Diva is not an AMP girl. She Is with the agency OMG, https://www.ohmygirl.club/.
Originally Posted by BFootball3
[View Original Post]
Info is on the site. You will need to be qualified before visiting. I think she is here until the 27th so you need to move fast.
-
05-25-26 00:21 #5242Senior Member

Posts: 81Diva?
Where can I find her info?? Total damage cost wise?
Originally Posted by JoelBarish
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 21:50 #5241Senior Member

Posts: 1764If she was the same Diva from the early 2020's at LKATL then I was into her.
Originally Posted by JoelBarish
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 21:34 #5240Senior Member

Posts: 240Miu Miu
For sure PokerBrah! She does not disappoint. She is just like her reviews, or better (in my humble opinion)!
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 20:51 #5239Senior Member

Posts: 4752136 reviews? Jesus that's approaching legend level and def will not surprise people when they see her.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 19:46 #5238Senior Member

Posts: 96Diva
So, I finally pulled the trigger and booked with OMG to see Diva. Verification and booking was easy. I arrived about ten minutes early and texed. Was asked to wait a few minutes. A few minutes pass and I was provided the pin to the door. However, I failed to note the room # (my fault) and had to run back to my car like an idiot to check that. Knocked on the door and Diva immediately opened it. She does indeed look better than her pics. Small, tight body with nice looking MMs and a great ass. She was wearing black lingerie. She removed my shoes and she put a stopper on the door to prevent if from being opened. I had showered immediately before arrival and we went straight to the bedroom and started amazing DFK. She was feeling all over me, grabbing my dick through my clothes, etc. So much fun. I started removing her lingerie and she started taking off my clothes. We kept DFK and I pulled her to the bed and continued making out with her straddling me, and alternating between DFK and sucking my nipples, etc. SO hot. Then she want down and gave me the best, sloppiest BBBJ I've ever had. It was like top tier porn star skills (I assume. I've never been with a porn star. Ha! After a few minutes of that, I was afraid I was going to bust so motioned her to come up and I did a little DATY, which was great. Then pulled her on top and she rode ACG. So enthusiastic and alternated between riding up and down and grinding. Pulled her into mish with her legs on my shoulders and pounded deep. Flipped to doggie and she kept looking back over her shoulder. I pulled one arm back and then she handed me the other and pounded away. It had been quite a while for me, so unfortunately, I busted earlier than I wanted, but it was HEAVEN. NO COMPLAINTS AT ALL. I'd paid for BBFS CIP with 2 pops and after some rest and water, we went for round 2. She started with BBBJ again and went to town for like 10 minutes. And it was incredible. Unfortunately, my body didn't cooperate and I couldn't finish a second time, but that's no fault of hers. I cannot recommend Diva enough. RUN. Do not walk. To see her! You will not regret it. I plan to see her again. Also, she mentioned she will be here for 4 more weeks.
And thanks for all the advice and information folks in here have provided. I was nervous using an agency, but I am so glad I did. Thank you!!
Stay safe!
-
05-24-26 09:40 #5237Senior Member

Posts: 346Great review
Great review superflee! One thing to add, she has a no FIV position. She use to love it but last year a guy with long nails really hurt her, like Dr visit hurt. She was shut down for a month, yikes! So now she is totally nervous about it.
Originally Posted by SuperFlee
[View Original Post]
Keep your nails well groomed.
-
05-24-26 09:33 #5236Senior Member

Posts: 346Same
To clear this up, Soyu is the same from AM last year.
Originally Posted by Focker2
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





