Thread: Korean Palace
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 787
-
06-07-26 16:29 #682Regular Member

Posts: 22I've seen her like a month ago and I'm pretty sure its the same "jude". I probably seen her few times already and each time just get better and better. I doubt she that old. I would say she's in her mid 30's, not mid 40's LOL. I totally agree with you, she have tons of energy and a service queen. We went 2 rounds and got 2 shots out of me within an hour and I was completely drained.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 22:41 #681Senior Member

Posts: 577Jude a little older than portrayed but aims to please
Jude is a somewhat tall slender ball of energy with long legs a nice thin tummy with great hips and the most perfect looking pussy with an incredible clit that I think I have ever seen. Spent a lot of time DATY sucking and licking on that amazing clit to which she was very responsive, moaning gyrating hips the whole 9 yards. Asked me to make her cum to which I agreed and worked that beautiful pussy having an amazing time. Nice BBJ, and a good time fucking until I blew my load. A nice massage to follow. Did I mention she is a ball of energy? She had so much energy I was getting tired LOL. A bit older in the face but still pretty, I would guess mid 40's Korean woman with a great smile and very upbeat energy. No reason not go see her again so she will go on my repeat list.
TP.
-
06-04-26 15:44 #680Senior Member

Posts: 690Melody
I read some fantastic reviews of all the current ladies, but I lhave seen Melody many times and will again. I absolutely love Melody for her thick, curvy shape, her big natural boobs, and her DFK. There is perfect chemistry. Fantastic DD tits and a great ass. For me (YMMV) she is a nonstop service queen. She offers bare full service for a Benjamin and she is one of a few I partake with. She offers MSOG for 40.
Melody welcomed me with DFK and hugging and shared how happy she was to see me. Her BBBJ in the shower was DT BBBJ, we played and groped and kissed.
Bedside, I was making out with Melody's boobs. I will skip saying over and over how much I groped and mouthed her wonderful boobs, especially with her on top. Her DFK is still mostly withholding her tongue, but she welcomed my tongue invasion in her mouth to seek her tongue out, and when I reminded her to give me her tongue, she would offer it. I also need to skip saying how much I got her to DFK during almost all of the hour.
She gave an outstanding thorough DT dick sucking and ball licking session with lots of hands on the balls. I had her do some Russian play while she was right there anyway.
I worshipped those tits, did DATY, worked back up her body, had excellent P2 P with DFK. Then I put Melody on top for a long ride. Spooning with harder pounding, mish and I then told her to get back on top to have tits mashed in my face. Last, I mounted her chest and pumped Russian while we both held her boobs closed with our hands. I did not last long.
-
06-02-26 23:34 #679Senior Member

Posts: 53Booking is handled over text, only on the day of service. It's unclear what manner of bookkeeping is maintained.
Originally Posted by JasonWi
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 19:14 #678Senior Member

Posts: 175Dumb verification question
I haven't bothered with KP but, disappointed in Asian Apartment Girls lately, I'm thinking of doing so.
Once you are verified (and I've read plenty that suggest the verification takes awhile and I might be ignored, not asking about that), does KP give you some sort of account number or do you reserve sessions using your real name?
-
05-30-26 20:21 #677Senior Member

Posts: 577Oooooooohhhhhh Sweet Jamie
Like mentioned below I can't really call her a firecracker either. But I have been waiting her return for two years and she is finally back and provides (in my eyes) one of the best if not the best "Girlfriend Experience" I've ever had, and she is absolutely fucking beautiful as well. Short girl while not super skinny spinner every single ounce of sexy this girl received from the good lord landed in EXACTLY ALL THE RIGHT PLACES! Not a skinny mini, but not fat either this gal is curvy and luscious and looks EXACTLY like a woman should. An Asian girl with a really really nice ass, one of the best pairs to tits and amazing nipples you could ever get your hands on, she is a total sweetheart too with a little squeaky voice and a coy devilish smile that makes her an adorable package. Great service and after the fun we lie tangled together in bed she fits perfectly in my arms like she was meant to be there as she slowly caresses my chest and plays with my chest hair, our hands roam each others bodies and our fingers interlace her noticeably smaller hands and shorter fingers lost in my huge meat hooks. Random kisses turns into an extended both LFK and DFK session that went on so long I had to break to come up for air after exploring the backs of her teeth and roof of her mouth with my tongue. She gives great head as well and really also enjoys receiving until she has her own climax. It has been a LONG time since she has been here and I can't wait to get back and see her again as soon as possible. Says she also hopes to come back in the fall and to not stay way so long this time around.
9/9 in my book this gal is EXACTLY what I look for when I am looking for that GFE feel.
TP.
-
05-29-26 23:53 #676Senior Member

Posts: 308Sweet Jamie
Saw Sweet Jamie in Glenview. She was a little more reserved than others, but we had fun. If you're into the more slow buildup session, I recommend. Nothing on her white board. But she has world-class tits. Perfect C's. She's young. Tits are firm. She has a nice juicy ass, too. So, I wouldn't call her a firecracker like it says on her page, but I give her a good recommendation.
-
05-28-26 12:46 #675Senior Member

Posts: 360Beautiful Sarang
I had a very nice time with her, she was young and beautiful.
Originally Posted by Skeever
[View Original Post]
Seem to be late 20's or early 30's, of course with the Asian magic she may be older.
Very tiny, whiteboard options.
Standard KP service, I had a great time.
Darth.
-
05-28-26 07:47 #674Senior Member

Posts: 690Quite some months ago, KP put a small white board on the dresser in their locations. The ladies can write what options they allow and a number to go with it. Then the guy doesn't have to guess if BBFS is available or how much it is for MSOG.
Originally Posted by JQHenry32
[View Original Post]
If she doesn't write options on the white board, you won't get those options. (Chu has no options on the white board.).
It saves a bunch of questions and is a great reminder of what can be had. The rarest option I have seen is video.
-
05-27-26 19:29 #673Senior Member

Posts: 93White board?
What does it mean when a girl has a white board option?
Originally Posted by AznInvasion
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 23:08 #672Senior Member

Posts: 53KP Sarang
I saw Sarang in Wheeling, and I was reasonably pleased with the experience. Her face shape is generally consistent with the website photos, but there is a heavy filter applied to the final product. She has a petite, natural body; I'd estimate B-cups, and her butt is actually quite shapely for as small as it is. This seems to be about her third stop in the States, and her English is very basic making chit-chat before and after a bit difficult. Fortunately, her bedroom vocabulary is more than sufficient, and she has a very sweet disposition.
The shower was mostly business, with no oral play but some extra stroking. Lately I've taken to bringing disposable lingerie with me (e. G. Leggings or body stalkings), and Sarang was more than happy to dress up for me. The lace legging / garter combo really framed her ass very nicely, and every once in a while she'd take a look at the mirror to admire herself. Very cute. She started things in the bedroom with a very enjoyable oral set consisting of prolonged ball licking followed by a hand-and-mouth blowie. I switched us to a 69 earlier than I normally would since she was hitting the right spots, and I'm pleased to report that my personal struggles continued, then cooling off for a few minutes by giving her solo focus. I lasted longer after getting suited up and running through a cowgirl-mish-doggie combo. Sarang asked to be careful with one delicate breast and her body language encouraged me to move slower and more shallowly than I would have preferred. While a bit disappointing, I couldn't be upset with her on account of how cute and graceful she remained throughout.
In closing, I have no regrets with my visit, rating it a 7. 5 (where a 7. 0 is a "standard" baseline score). If you like your ladies petite, natural, and cute, Sarang is worth your consideration.
-
05-24-26 16:55 #671Senior Member

Posts: 102Kp Aria
100 bb 50 extra shot.
Originally Posted by CrewMan7
[View Original Post]
Definitely worth a visit. Said she has only been in us for a month but her English is decent. She smiles a lot and likes to make jokes, has a nice body and cute face, eager to please and has good kegals which used to squeeze alot which felt amazing. She lets out small little moans and grunts which proceedingly got louder and louder. She got pretty into it so never needed lube but only downside she couldn't take a pounding. Maybe YMMV and she was tired, but with chu we go almost nonstop. Also, showered alone both times so no preview BBBJ, but it was very good later. She said she likes it here in chicago a lot and plans to come back around September so if you missed her this time you have another chance in a few months. I would definitely recommend overall as it was a very good time.
-
05-24-26 13:32 #670Senior Member

Posts: 127Re: KP Aria
Yes, according to her TER review from stringerbell71.
Originally Posted by CrewMan7
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 00:37 #669Senior Member

Posts: 44Tried to message you but your inbox is full
Hello Good Sir.
Tried to send you a direct message but your inbox is full.
@terrapin911
-
05-23-26 12:03 #668Senior Member

Posts: 97Does she offer white board services?
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




