Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Results 1 to 12 of 12
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12

    Nogales, mx

    I did spent a couple nights in Nogales and it was a learning experience, especially given hablo espanol no bueno. I had plans to have a Mileroticos date and then venture to Salon Regis to check out the chicas. I managed two Mileroticos dates (USD 120 ea) and due to the location of my room and other unplanned details I could not make it to Salon Regis the second evening for that recon. I definitely plan to visit again soon and will be more effective given what I learned and have shared.

  2. #11

    Nogales MX

    Thank you for all the DMs, I responded directly with addl details. I did spent a couple nights in Nogales and it was a learning experience, especially given hablo espanol no bueno. I had plans to have a Mileroticos date and then venture to Salon Regis to check out the chicas. I managed two Mileroticos dates (USD 120 ea) and due to the location of my room and other unplanned details I could not make it to Salon Regis the second evening for that recon. I definitely plan to visit again soon and will be more effective given what I learned and have shared.

  3. #10

    Nogales, Mx

    Can anyone offer any insight as to making an arrangement via mileroticos? Recommendations? I'd like to try that route. I'm thinking about making the trip south of the border and stay a couple nights so I can get a sampling of various options at different times of the day / night. My espanol es no bueno, but that's ok. It hasn't slowed me down any before. Feel free to dm as well. Thank you in advance!

  4. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyIssues40  [View Original Post]
    Wow the prices are so much lower than what we have over at Tucson. Did you bring your own cover?
    Many Chicks were okay with BBFS. Cover is probably not needed in many cases.

  5. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ETucson520  [View Original Post]
    I want to pop my Nogales cherry and am considering seeing a working girl down there. I live in Tucson so about an hour drive, I would visit during the day most likely as I'm not confident to stay at night.

    Limited Spanish but I'm working on it. I see prices on mileroticos that ranges from $80-$1. 2 USD for a full hour. There chicas look hot! Are the pics and prices legit? Tucson has awful escorts wanting $3 for an hour and they don't look pleasant.

    Any tips or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    Wow the prices are so much lower than what we have over at Tucson. Did you bring your own cover?

  6. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ETucson520  [View Original Post]
    I want to pop my Nogales cherry and am considering seeing a working girl down there. I live in Tucson so about an hour drive, I would visit during the day most likely as I'm not confident to stay at night.

    Limited Spanish but I'm working on it. I see prices on mileroticos that ranges from $80-$1. 2 USD for a full hour. There chicas look hot! Are the pics and prices legit? Tucson has awful escorts wanting $3 for an hour and they don't look pleasant.

    Any tips or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    I want three times. Best time was hotel Regis outside beautiful Latino. Also had fun at a massage parlor. They just keep bringing girls in until you find something you like. Definitely go at night time though, daytime was just not good. Park in the lot on the USA side and walk across. Line was really long top come back last time, although no wait if you have a global entry pass.

  7. #6

    Mileroticos

    I want to pop my Nogales cherry and am considering seeing a working girl down there. I live in Tucson so about an hour drive, I would visit during the day most likely as I'm not confident to stay at night.

    Limited Spanish but I'm working on it. I see prices on mileroticos that ranges from $80-$1. 2 USD for a full hour. There chicas look hot! Are the pics and prices legit? Tucson has awful escorts wanting $3 for an hour and they don't look pleasant.

    Any tips or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

  8. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by YeetMyMeat  [View Original Post]
    What was the typical damage in Mexico?
    It's around 50 to 200 USD. Keep in mind that your mileage may vary.

  9. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ClouddySky  [View Original Post]
    I went to see this escort a couple months ago but she was in Nogales Mexico, she was young, pretty face and had nice big titties but now I can't find her as anymore on Mileroticos.
    What was the typical damage in Mexico?

  10. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelJellison  [View Original Post]
    Where are escorts reports?
    I went to see this escort a couple months ago but she was in Nogales Mexico, she was young, pretty face and had nice big titties but now I can't find her as anymore on Mileroticos.

  11. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin  [View Original Post]
    Thread Starter
    Where are escorts reports?

  12. #1
    Administrator


    Posts: 5312

    Escort Reports

    Thread Starter

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape