Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 37337
-
05-25-26 10:10 #36647Senior Member

Posts: 68Glad I dodged that
Glad I dodged that one then. I texted to see if sisters duo was on the menu and got no response.
Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 02:01 #36646Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Ayelen
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...1.htm?cat=6192
I was able to see this one, I originally did opted for the H.
But lowkey felt like I was cat fished?. She doesn't really look like the photos but the girl I did meet wasn't ugly either?
Back shots were fire but she was super mechanical. Lack of service attitude etc. So I took my money back and gave her the HH ticket. She was confused I told her I didn't want the hour anymore.
I honestly can not, she will do 2 pops for the H it's just I can't fuck a dead fish for two rounds.
Low energy, no moaning clearly not enjoying it. At least act like it. Idk maybe it's YMMV but good luck.
-
05-24-26 23:02 #36645Senior Member

Posts: 32Link to Hope
Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Tenderoni
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/hope4u#photos.
-
05-24-26 20:13 #36644Senior Member

Posts: 171Hope
Which link is Hopes? I love them soaking wet and not from squirting just natural wet.
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 17:09 #36643Senior Member

Posts: 1772I've heard her talk about / seen her post about being bi with a taste for dick but never a word about being lesbian (shrug). One thing for sure, her plumbing works even after all that punishment.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 13:50 #36642Senior Member

Posts: 68Winter
Finally got the correct # for Winter. If you're using the old 434 number, that's wrong. Saw her this morning at a hotel in south Chesterfield. I have never seen her before but always wanted to try her specialty. Donation was $. 75 for a hhr. She's definitely a bit longer in the tooth now and has a dog in her hotel room with her, which was a bit distracting but not a big deal. Her attittude is excellent and her oral skills are not overrated. She was able to take all of me and lick my balls at the same time. She really wanted to please and was very pleasant to be around. She is looking for regulars so definitely hit her up.
-
05-24-26 08:22 #36641Regular Member

Posts: 7I have seen her in the past. I'm thinking she kept it for the cancellation.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 06:16 #36640Senior Member

Posts: 184Re: Hope
I'm confused. I thought she just had a baby? She was lactating like six months ago. Also, isn't she a lesbian in real life? She has a lot of babies for being a lesbian.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 18:45 #36639Senior Member

Posts: 577Well damn
Just figured she gained some extra weight, explains her pussy being sopping wet LOL.
Originally Posted by TwiceAMonth
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 18:03 #36638Senior Member

Posts: 68Only a bill
Yeah I'm usually pretty good at spotting them, but this girl had reviews, didn't have herself homebased in three different places at once, and didn't behave like you're describing. She never asked what city I was in, her ad itself said she was staying near the Arboretum on Midlo, etc. I put down the deposit to reserve the time. Feel pretty dumb, but it was only 1 bill, so not too bad in terms of paying the stupid tax. Lesson learned for me, no more deposits.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 15:12 #36637Senior Member

Posts: 184Independent👅Pretty😘 Exotic 💦Queen
Any info on this girl? I see her post daily. Not sure what part of town she is in, pricing, if she's even real or a scam. TIA.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/681978357952
-
05-23-26 11:23 #36636Senior Member

Posts: 134Hope
Hope is pregnant!
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 10:59 #36635Senior Member

Posts: 475Deposit scams
Smh. How much did they get you for? I say "they" because these are usually groups of online scammers who post the ads and answer to them in a phone center environment. Key tells are the professional pictures are almost always from some professional porn star or an only fans celebrity. Beyond that, the minute they ask you what city are you in, you know it's a scam. They do this so they can send you a hotel address which seems legit because it will be in your area. Then they start sending more provocative pics to get you thinking with the little head. Once you agree to a certain amount of time, they send a few more pics to put you over the edge then drop the deposit request for "their security. "
Originally Posted by RVAPunk
[View Original Post]
I don't give a f**k how hot the pics are, never give deposit money
-
05-23-26 09:35 #36634Regular Member

Posts: 9I didn't ask about Greek but for the other was quoted 200 extra. I got the hour without the extra and when in the room asked about if 140 would work for that and she said yes so YMMV. She is pretty high energy, took direction well and had no complaints when I gave the baby room a new paint job during k9. The hour gets you two rounds, so after a short rest went back at it and did a second coat of paint when she was in cg. 540 total damage, so similar to a trip to the moon with same extra options for an hour.
Originally Posted by RVAPunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 07:18 #36633Senior Member

Posts: 68How much are extras
How much are extras?
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





