Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 26423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25913
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCowMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one the other day at her place. Setup was fairly easy and her place was safe and clean. $$ for a hh, I normally won't pay that for a hh but it has been a bit since my last time out. It is her in the pictures and she's pretty nice. Down side, mechanical and not real tight. All covered and I'm glad. There was a smell that stuck with me. I'm on the fence if I'd repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/767892733163
    And her ad about BBBJ is inaccurate.

  2. #25912

    Your money

    But for 2 bills, I want a nice long BBBJ to start and some DFK included. I'm convinced that there's no one out there worth spending my money on. Maybe I'll drive the SW loops this weekend to see if that has gotten any better.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCowMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one the other day at her place. Setup was fairly easy and her place was safe and clean. $$ for a hh, I normally won't pay that for a hh but it has been a bit since my last time out. It is her in the pictures and she's pretty nice. Down side, mechanical and not real tight. All covered and I'm glad. There was a smell that stuck with me. I'm on the fence if I'd repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/767892733163

  3. #25911
    Quote Originally Posted by AveryLaser5166  [View Original Post]
    One of my UTR's is looking to expand her client base and gave consent to share her number. 5'4, 110 lbs, long hair brunette, blue eyes, perky firm smaller tits, nice little eraser tip nips and a very tight pussy w bigger meaty lips. Actually a pretty normal girl, aims to please, great attitude and fairly open menu. Pm for number.
    Seems like you Inbox is still full. Would be interested, when you have time.

  4. #25910

    Brookfield

    Saw this one the other day at her place. Setup was fairly easy and her place was safe and clean. $$ for a hh, I normally won't pay that for a hh but it has been a bit since my last time out. It is her in the pictures and she's pretty nice. Down side, mechanical and not real tight. All covered and I'm glad. There was a smell that stuck with me. I'm on the fence if I'd repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/767892733163

  5. #25909
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    Saying she's pregnant doesn't help me any. LOL I still don't know who you guys are Farr to the link doesn't work so the profile doesn't come up.
    Look at the original post. There are pictures.

  6. #25908

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    She's pregnant!!
    Saying she's pregnant doesn't help me any. LOL I still don't know who you guys are Farr to the link doesn't work so the profile doesn't come up.

  7. #25907
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    Who is she?? Link doesn't work.
    She's pregnant!!

  8. #25906

    Who

    Quote Originally Posted by FawkuAwe  [View Original Post]
    She's fat now. Good BBBJ CIM.
    Who is she?? Link doesn't work.

  9. #25905
    She's fat now. Good BBBJ CIM.

    Quote Originally Posted by CjLop76  [View Original Post]

  10. #25904

    Latina Blu

    Went and saw Blu the other night. Her ad caught my eye and I have a thing for latinas. Easy comms via text, we agreed on a time and both of us were basically good about the time. Pics are accurate. Nice ass, super friendly. We got comfy in her room in her small apt and got down to business on her futon. Dynamite BBBJ and then put on a cover for some FS. Hit it from behind and things felt great. I just couldn't get out of my head and started to go soft. I apologized and she swung into action. Got comfy sitting on her futon, pulled the cover off and just went to town with her mouth and throat. A few minutes of the most glorious head I've ever received she finished me in her mouth. A few friendly words later and I'm on my way home. Will repeat!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...m/593317953181

  11. #25903

    It's a deposit scam

    Wake up. It's a deposit scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by CjLop76  [View Original Post]

  12. #25902

    Yes please

    Anyone meet her before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...e/378538008397
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260525_162439_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260525_162446_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260525_162455_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #25901
    One of Rayna's girls? She looks like a real doll!

    Everything on the menu including GFE, BBBJ and CIM but not vaginal intercourse. A guy best do an "equipment check".

  14. #25900

    Cassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on Rayna's new friend Kassidy?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/278722504958

  15. #25899

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by SexinMex520  [View Original Post]
    Had a good time with her when she was in belguim and I guess she burned her bridges in Milwuakee from what I heard. Wondering if anyone knows what happened to her or if she just dipped.
    Never seen her but would like to. Maybe in Rockford or Madison, seems to be a lot of girls there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape