Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 59499
-
05-25-26 06:51 #58824Senior Member

Posts: 3467 Healing
Yes its in Cartersville, right off HWY 75.
Originally Posted by BFootball3
[View Original Post]
They have a table shower, I recommend starting there, that will break the ice.
Pretty much every time I've gone they have a mamsan that will get you situated. Don't be shy asking about a girl that catches your eye, or explain what type you like, if you don't see anyone.
No idea what the rotation is right now. Usually 7 info pops up on the NW GA thread.
-
05-24-26 23:17 #58823Senior Member

Posts: 837 healing
Also is 7 healing technically in cartersville? Or is there another one.
Is there anything I should expect for first visit?
MINT is closed on Memorial Day the lady said when I called.
-
05-24-26 22:37 #58822Senior Member

Posts: 83New to massage side
Hi new to the AMP Side of things usually a independent guy.
Any tips? I guess based on what I read. MINT is the best and then 7, cherry, LAN, Aura?
Any advice is appreciated, and I'm up for trying new places and reporting back if anyone has suggested!
-
05-24-26 15:49 #58821Senior Member

Posts: 37Funny
Great report. Thanks for the recon.
.
Originally Posted by TroutMan69
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 15:30 #58820Senior Member

Posts: 192Ill take my stripped version
Most I pay OTD is 170, and with that I get FIV. L1.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 14:47 #58819Senior Member

Posts: 413Not at 7
Still 160 last I went a couple. Three weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Atlvoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 14:01 #58818Senior Member

Posts: 67Funny or stupid depending on your interpretation.
Passed by glory massage in Duluth. Decided to do some recon. Had not seen it before and the name tracked with a good time.
Lots of red flags right off the jump. Too nice for a camp. Music and whole vibe screamed legit.
But. Really cute Asian Girl pops out in full spandex. Very flirty. Rubbed my shoulder and patted my behind walking into the room. What the hell. Went to the room.
More red flags, the massage table was too nice for a Camp.
She says to take off and put drape over. I never do that and I've very seldom had anyone say anything.
So I lay down and wait. Some old woman in medical scrubs walks in and starts screaming. She slams the door and the girl comes back in with her hands o er her eyes. She tells me to cover up. I'm like, yeah, I'm out of here.
She asked what was the matter and I said that I was leaving after that display.
I know, stupid. But it is scarce out there right now and we trying a little recon.
-
05-24-26 13:26 #58817Senior Member

Posts: 25Apple spa Conley
Read through and saw that this place was closed but came across this review.
https://a*********.net/index.php?thr...le-amy.382258/
Still open? Do love me some older Thai woman.
-
05-24-26 09:31 #58816Senior Member

Posts: 346Clearing up a thought
Its 2 now, was 160. Thats on top of 80 house, so 280 out the door.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 09:30 #58815Senior Member

Posts: 67Lately everyone has been 80 house + $$ for L3. Honestly, the fun was leaving a decent tip $. 60 and working the session to where it could. But the fact I spend more time haggling it's such a turn off that I'd rather pay a few extra to just go full agency.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 08:32 #58814Senior Member

Posts: 192What is Haggle Out the door?
Is this 160 or 2, is that with house, or is house more?
-
05-24-26 07:24 #58813Senior Member

Posts: 346Haggling!
The worst thing is the haggling. Totally ruins the experience. Just read ATLvoy's post and the same thing, to much haggling. Mint has been 160 and the last visit was told 2, no thank you. I use to go in to Mint and after the massage was over hand over my tip and it wasnt even counted. I brought this up a few weeks back about guys going in and just handing over whatever and how its causing this increase. Yes everything is getting expensive but we where at a fair number already. This has pushed agency as the go to.
Originally Posted by UseEmeNot
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 06:36 #58812Senior Member

Posts: 47My mint visit
I believe he said 160 from reading.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
I visited mint recently and I had a similar experience. The chick was smoking hot and fit with a very nice ass. We spent so much time negotiating because I laughed at the price of 160 not being enough. She had a funny attitude "baby this is not enough" about it but she accepted 2 after.
-
05-24-26 03:10 #58811Regular Member

Posts: 8I didn't know most of these had a table shower. Are they not offered if you don't ask? Also, last I saw a report on Soo Relax, it was legit.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
Unrelated, but how is availability / cost for L2 at Mint? Or is it one of those cases of not going to an L3 place if not looking for L3?
-
05-23-26 21:15 #58810Senior Member

Posts: 67Ivy massage report
Woman are pretty attractive here.
I had the unlucky draw of emily, spinner body was open to L3 $$ but you have to provide your own wrapper.
I ended up going with L1 but I instantly went soft with how much negotiating she did to run my clock. I basically told her to stop and just wash me up. Was insanely turned off by the haggling for L1. $. 60 for L1 is insane lmao.
Should've just asked for Tanya or Vivian.
If other senior members have been here, please dm me your experience cause WTF was that.










Reply With Quote






