Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 59488
-
05-24-26 14:01 #58813Senior Member

Posts: 67Funny or stupid depending on your interpretation.
Passed by glory massage in Duluth. Decided to do some recon. Had not seen it before and the name tracked with a good time.
Lots of red flags right off the jump. Too nice for a camp. Music and whole vibe screamed legit.
But. Really cute Asian Girl pops out in full spandex. Very flirty. Rubbed my shoulder and patted my behind walking into the room. What the hell. Went to the room.
More red flags, the massage table was too nice for a Camp.
She says to take off and put drape over. I never do that and I've very seldom had anyone say anything.
So I lay down and wait. Some old woman in medical scrubs walks in and starts screaming. She slams the door and the girl comes back in with her hands o er her eyes. She tells me to cover up. I'm like, yeah, I'm out of here.
She asked what was the matter and I said that I was leaving after that display.
I know, stupid. But it is scarce out there right now and we trying a little recon.
-
05-24-26 13:26 #58812Senior Member

Posts: 25Apple spa Conley
Read through and saw that this place was closed but came across this review.
https://a*********.net/index.php?thr...le-amy.382258/
Still open? Do love me some older Thai woman.
-
05-24-26 09:31 #58811Senior Member

Posts: 346Clearing up a thought
Its 2 now, was 160. Thats on top of 80 house, so 280 out the door.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 09:30 #58810Senior Member

Posts: 67Lately everyone has been 80 house + $$ for L3. Honestly, the fun was leaving a decent tip $. 60 and working the session to where it could. But the fact I spend more time haggling it's such a turn off that I'd rather pay a few extra to just go full agency.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 08:32 #58809Senior Member

Posts: 192What is Haggle Out the door?
Is this 160 or 2, is that with house, or is house more?
-
05-24-26 07:24 #58808Senior Member

Posts: 346Haggling!
The worst thing is the haggling. Totally ruins the experience. Just read ATLvoy's post and the same thing, to much haggling. Mint has been 160 and the last visit was told 2, no thank you. I use to go in to Mint and after the massage was over hand over my tip and it wasnt even counted. I brought this up a few weeks back about guys going in and just handing over whatever and how its causing this increase. Yes everything is getting expensive but we where at a fair number already. This has pushed agency as the go to.
Originally Posted by UseEmeNot
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 06:36 #58807Senior Member

Posts: 47My mint visit
I believe he said 160 from reading.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
I visited mint recently and I had a similar experience. The chick was smoking hot and fit with a very nice ass. We spent so much time negotiating because I laughed at the price of 160 not being enough. She had a funny attitude "baby this is not enough" about it but she accepted 2 after.
-
05-24-26 03:10 #58806Regular Member

Posts: 8I didn't know most of these had a table shower. Are they not offered if you don't ask? Also, last I saw a report on Soo Relax, it was legit.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
Unrelated, but how is availability / cost for L2 at Mint? Or is it one of those cases of not going to an L3 place if not looking for L3?
-
05-23-26 21:15 #58805Senior Member

Posts: 67Ivy massage report
Woman are pretty attractive here.
I had the unlucky draw of emily, spinner body was open to L3 $$ but you have to provide your own wrapper.
I ended up going with L1 but I instantly went soft with how much negotiating she did to run my clock. I basically told her to stop and just wash me up. Was insanely turned off by the haggling for L1. $. 60 for L1 is insane lmao.
Should've just asked for Tanya or Vivian.
If other senior members have been here, please dm me your experience cause WTF was that.
-
05-23-26 20:34 #58804Senior Member

Posts: 117Two reports in one: LAN and Mint
$60 for a CBJ?
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1956
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 18:05 #58803Senior Member

Posts: 155I doubt it would be the same one. What are the odds? But who knows? That would certainly be a great find!
Originally Posted by JoelBarish
[View Original Post]
Hey Mike. Where'd you see her? PM me if desired.
-
05-23-26 16:23 #58802Senior Member

Posts: 96Coco
Oh wow. If she's the Coco from Aroma, I'd make a special trip just to see her. I also had a "no limits" 4 hands with her and another Aroma legend. Man if she's in the area, I will definitely make a point to see her.
-
05-23-26 15:01 #58801Senior Member

Posts: 192Its hard to tell
It can be her, a few years later. Certainly same shape face. She wouldn't tell me where the other place she worked, just further south of alpharetta.
Originally Posted by OhioBuck
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 13:42 #58800Senior Member

Posts: 155A couple of years ago, there was a Coco at Aroma Spa in West Point, GA. I saw her a few times. She become quite a local star in the AMP world. She was short, was not petite, but not fat. Had the most gorgeous smile. Very friendly. I know she moved around a lot. Last year, I read that she had been busted in Ohio. If it's the same, and I know that's a long shot, her menu is unlimited. She was one of my faves. I had a four hand massage with her and another very open lady and it was pure heaven. I've attached her mug shot to help see if it might be the same woman. Keep in mind, this is her at her worst. She is indeed very very cute, esp when she smiles.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 11:53 #58799Senior Member

Posts: 192CoCo Anyone?
I tried a place I never went to today, ran into a CoCo. Probably 5 '4 " , not really overweight, round face, very friendly. I don't know what her menu is. I'm sure there are a few cocos. She was in Alpharetta amd says she is only there Th, Fr and Sat. She wouldn't share her other place but said it was south of us. Any Input, if you think you know her?








Reply With Quote






