Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 2183
-
05-31-26 17:22 #2123Senior Member

Posts: 64I TOFFT Coco in Plaistow. I called twice but to no avail so I just drove there and rang the bell from the front entrance (there is a rear one too). Everything has been described pretty accurately, but I don't get why somebody wrote "expanded menu". Expanded how? She doesn't want reviews, but frankly I'm not sure what she's so cagey about since the menu seems pretty standard to me. I got L1 with shirt lifted and roaming was fine but didn't seem go below the waistline. I like the decent looking older ones so I was hoping for L2 but I did not ask since she started the L1 so quickly. Maybe more is available if you repeat. Also, as reported below she stopped her hand right at the first pop which was annoying. Not sure how these ladies can take care of so many dudes over the years and not figure out that action shouldn't stop until we stop, but whatever. If anyone has more info please post or PM.
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
When I think back about some of the gems that came thru Derry and Londonderry over the years, it amazes me how spoiled we were. Wish I had appreciated it more.
-
05-31-26 16:04 #2122Regular Member

Posts: 3Knox
I hope this place is easier to find than it is on Google Street View. Is it just the end of the road place? Wrong number on the mailbox, and it looks like a house! Do you have any guidance regarding location? Thanks.
Originally Posted by AntiSane
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 12:56 #2121Senior Member

Posts: 905Stopped in recently as I was in the area. Much older woman, was on the phone. Out -of the room much of the time. Ultimately shorted me 20 minutes overall, plus the 3 phone calls.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
She had a nice touch, but the finish was awful, slow at first but right at the right time she pulled her hand away and I was left hanging.
Maybe they'll get some different talent, will try again if reports suggest improvements.
-
05-30-26 13:55 #2120Senior Member

Posts: 332Made a quick stop to check it out. Usual neon open sign in window which wasn't illuminated last night. Greeted by late 40's / early 50's gal. Nothing to write home about but not ugly by any means (nice smile). Told me her name was Coco. House is usual 50/70. May try sometime.
Originally Posted by shadowplay60
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 11:54 #2119Senior Member

Posts: 332Live very close so I stopped by last night around 7:30 just to pop-in and get a feel for the place. No lights on at all in any part of the building. Didn't see any signs for it but had been told there's a little one in the window. It was darkish & rainy outside so could easily be missed I'm sure. Called like you but no answer.
Originally Posted by SnapperCake
[View Original Post]
Called today and did get an answer. They're open at the advertised address. Sounded like she may speak decent English. Closing hours are at 8:30 so probably had closed early last night.
-
05-29-26 16:25 #2118Senior Member

Posts: 64I called and texted the number in the ad and no-one responded. Are they at the address in the ad?
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 21:16 #2117He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Plaistow
https://skipthegames.com/posts/derry...i/680949954328
Limited / shitty parking, older, expanded menu, good time, will repeat. Doesn't want reviews so won't add details.
-
05-25-26 19:38 #2116Senior Member

Posts: 64Aqua
It sounds like you had Anna at Aqua. Did she have grey hair? I think she left. Does anyone know where she went?
Originally Posted by BillR
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 12:15 #2115Regular Member

Posts: 3Londonderry vivits
I have enjoyed the posts here for a number of years but almost never posted. Mostly this is because I get to use the services of this site so rarely. But I will try to post more often to help others.
Serenity.
I visited the Serenity Spa a few weeks back that enjoyed it. The beautiful woman that met me I have met before and we chatted for a bit. The massage was good an relaxing. There was little of the elbow in the back which I do not enjoy. After the flip the other part of the massage was also very good. There was a good deal of UTC available and the ending was great.
Aqua.
Some time later I visited this site. Mostly because I enjoy a table shower. The woman that met me was much older and she said she was leaving in a few days. The shower was good and the massage was acceptable. On the flip side she worked hard to make me happy. There was general freedom UTC, and while she was older she had a very nice body.
In both cases the damage was 70 - 80.
I hope to return to both locations in the future.
-
05-24-26 09:51 #2114Senior Member

Posts: 145OTC, as I said, the menu is limited (it's been mentioned before about this place), but I had a good time anyway.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 22:51 #2113Senior Member

Posts: 2189Any roaming allowed OTC or UTC?
Originally Posted by AntiSane
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 13:38 #2112Senior Member

Posts: 145Knox Marsh Rd.
Visited here recently and was mildly surprised to be greeted at the door by a young (mid 20's. Low 30's) petite lady, who IMO, was extremely cute. Paid for an hour, got a decent massage and a great tease before the flip. No haggling, and I was extremely happy in the end. Damage was 70+60 (wanted to give a bit more for that tease, and she didn't jackhammer me to finish either).
This is the first time I have visited an AMP in a long time where I did not have buyer's remorse after leaving. Only thing is I wish more was on the table (pun intended). Sadly it's hands only, but her hands are talented, and there was no rush to the finish line.
-
05-11-26 16:12 #2111Senior Member

Posts: 215What are the details from your Sunset visit? Who did you see? Have been here before, several times, but haven't been (anywhere) since last summer. Please DM!
Originally Posted by GMB45
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 21:54 #2110Senior Member

Posts: 182Swan on 2nd street in Manch the same Plaza as Applebee's. Heavier unattractive Asian lady that gave a good massage. No hint at extras pretty sure it's legit only.
Originally Posted by GMB45
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 20:31 #2109Senior Member

Posts: 106Goffstown
Goffstown, Anna gives a solid massage.
Originally Posted by Oldstardec
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





