Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36564
    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheReddit  [View Original Post]
    About a year ago I found a legit LMT at a legit spa that was going thru a divorce on a dating app and this was one of her fantasies. Over the past year I've gotten a dozen free massages with various measures of happy endings. We actually have become friends and have chatted about this extensively as it's every guy's dream.

    Her basic response is: "needle in a haystack. Maybe on a fetish app or one of those dating sites. Will not see anyone else or do this for anyone else".

    I did have to chat with her for about 90 days until she got up the nerve to go thru with this.

    So good luck, but this is the only time I've been able to pull off something like this in the last 7 years.
    Out of curiosity, which app?

  2. #36563
    About a year ago I found a legit LMT at a legit spa that was going thru a divorce on a dating app and this was one of her fantasies. Over the past year I've gotten a dozen free massages with various measures of happy endings. We actually have become friends and have chatted about this extensively as it's every guy's dream.

    Her basic response is: "needle in a haystack. Maybe on a fetish app or one of those dating sites. Will not see anyone else or do this for anyone else".

    I did have to chat with her for about 90 days until she got up the nerve to go thru with this.

    So good luck, but this is the only time I've been able to pull off something like this in the last 7 years.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarrenFun  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully someone has some knowledge in this area.

    My insurance is allowing me to hire a massage therapist (back / neck issues). I know in Michigan, they have to be licensed.

    Here is the ask.

    Are there any LICENSED massage therapists that would fit my needs (wink) that you can recommend??

    Oakland / macomb / lapeer county?

    Anyone with any experience with this? Any luck? Downfalls? Horror stories?

  3. #36562

    Plymouth provider

    First review! Tried a place in Plymouth recently (The city, not the road). They don't advertise much, but it would be on STG if so.

    $80 house fee. Petite Asian girl with maybe Bs and a thick accent, but better English than expected. Probably late 20's or early 30's Decent massage, honestly.

    HE is available and teasing was good, but probably not much more on the menu. Got the girls out and a tug but that's all. Gave her $100.

    Asked about "next time" but couldn't get a real answer. It's a shame because I'd repeat if they offered more. Message me if you still want the name.

  4. #36561

    Jaidee

    Had the day off to take care of personal matters and wanted to squeeze a trip. Texted back and forth with Laura (escort) to set things up a couple hrs in advance but wouldn't give me exact rates or location until she was ready as this was early morning and told me to let her know in the afternoon. Texted her an hr after her requested time and silence. Let me know if anyone's had success and details. Still interested in TOFTT w / no response as I like the bimbo build.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/208455425

    Still wanted to help the little guy out so I texted a few of the popular providers that I haven't tried as I was in the Southfield area at this point: Jazz, Bonita, and Jaidee. No response from Bonita. Jazz was booked out. Jaidee was the only one with availability so I went with her.

    I usually go for the hhr option with new providers as I want to get a sense of them first and lessen the chance of buyers remorse. Hers was $. 60. Apartment complex in RO. Felt awkward bc there's a camera right before the entrance to the building that you see clearly as a way to get buzzed in and you're literally looking at a tablet sized live feed of yourself. After that I come in and she looks a lot better than the pics in her ad. Tight little body. Does a little stripper routine in the beginning. Likes to talk a lot and didn't mind me roaming. On the flip it was awesome seeing the view of her back door in the mirror. Was a CBJ (boo), but was still worthwhile. After finish didn't realize there was still a massage and she shocked me with my feet cracking LOL. May try again in the future, but she is a bit more out of the way compared to my usual. Tits are rock hard for those not into that.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/208554120#.

  5. #36560

    Hotel AMP-Troy

    Found AMP ad at hotel in Troy (on skipthegames).

    $140 hhr. Will not recommend. They texted me a picture of a cute petite hottie and when I got there, it was a lady in her late 50's. Got a BJ and left unhappy.

    I don't recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...i/631354441634

  6. #36559

    Bloom jin open

    I went to Harbor freight westland as I drove by seen open sign on Bloom jin dial the number they picked up and I went for 1/2 hr massage and L1 .

  7. #36558

    App?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    Nahhh, just hide your IP address with a free app.
    An app that hides your IP address is called a VPN. I use ProtonVPN. 2 clicks and you're hidden.

  8. #36557

    Hide my IP

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Leolist blocks pics to the US to avoid issues with different state laws. You can see the pics if you sign on through a vpn in other countries.
    Nahhh, just hide your IP address with a free app.

  9. #36556
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Leolist blocks pics to the US to avoid issues with different state laws. You can see the pics if you sign on through a vpn in other countries.
    I just tried it. The pictures will display with a Tor Browser.

  10. #36555

    Leolist pics

    Quote Originally Posted by XirCom  [View Original Post]
    Leolist doesn't seem to publish the photos for me. Does anyone else have this problem? Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
    Leolist blocks pics to the US to avoid issues with different state laws. You can see the pics if you sign on through a vpn in other countries.

  11. #36554

    Leolist

    Quote Originally Posted by XirCom  [View Original Post]
    Leolist doesn't seem to publish the photos for me. Does anyone else have this problem? Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
    I have same problem, I tried different methods- no luck.

  12. #36553

    Leolist

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey1986  [View Original Post]
    I had been to Canada before and I have a passport I'd I use for going there but when I check the website.

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...ity_id%5B%5D=1

    I don't see any pictures not sure if it for members only or what's going on, but I'm craving some asian lately and that's why I thought about Windsor since the asian in Detroit is almost not a choice anymore.
    Leolist doesn't seem to publish the photos for me. Does anyone else have this problem? Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

  13. #36552

    Sounds like potential insurance fraud...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    It would totally depend on your insurance company and the specifics of your policy. In most cases, the provider would bill the insurer directly, and that bill would not include the tip. So say the actual massage cost is $120 and you're paying $100 on top of that for extras, you're still going to be spending $100 out of pocket, and possibly more if your policy includes a copay for that service. And as HeeJunk noted, you may have a deductible, again depending on your policy. More to the point, while I'm sure there are a few LMTs in the area who are open to going the extra mile, the ones who actually have thriving practices will not want to risk their status as "licensed" therapists by including penile palpation in their menu of services.
    ...if they itemized anything other than legitimate therapy services, and it probably wouldn't end well for them any better than the pharmacists that end up in the news for all the wrong reasons.

    I don't blame you for trying to work the system, but it seems like the kinda thing you luck into because the therapist was single and found you charming.

  14. #36551

    Groupon Coupons

    Reminds me of how I feel when I get a Groupon Email about "Massage from $47! I imagine I go there and it's clear I need a happy ending and she boots me out, haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    It would totally depend on your insurance company and the specifics of your policy. In most cases, the provider would bill the insurer directly, and that bill would not include the tip. So say the actual massage cost is $120 and you're paying $100 on top of that for extras, you're still going to be spending $100 out of pocket, and possibly more if your policy includes a copay for that service. And as HeeJunk noted, you may have a deductible, again depending on your policy. More to the point, while I'm sure there are a few LMTs in the area who are open to going the extra mile, the ones who actually have thriving practices will not want to risk their status as "licensed" therapists by including penile palpation in their menu of services.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123123.jpg‎  

  15. #36550

    The FB post was removed

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    On van born. If I recall, it was being karened on facebook.
    Yeah. But it was removed a couple weeks ago. Doesn't seem to be an issue anymore. It seemed the majority of people were shutting her down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape