Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 26922
-
05-26-26 11:00 #26487Senior Member

Posts: 51Review of Jade
I met her somewhat recently. I believe she hosts mainly in the west suburbs. To her great credit, she was completely straightforward to communicate with from the start. We set a time about a week out, she was clear about rates and what to expect for different options, and the visit went as expected with no disappointing surprises. I feel like that's getting pretty rare these days. During our time together she was friendly and true to what we agreed on.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy1711
[View Original Post]
I knew going in she wouldn't look as dolled up as all of her photos, but I'll admit I was still a bit disappointed when I finally met her. It's definitely her in the photos and she's definitely a spinner. But even with what I thought were reasonable expectations, she wasn't as attractive as I had been hoping for at that price point. When it came to the play, she was fine, but nothing to write home about in my opinion (again, for that price point). The BJ wasn't mind-blowing like some others have suggested, and she didn't DFK. The environment was quiet and low-key -- I guess I was hoping for something more playful, flirty, and energetic.
I probably won't repeat because it didn't really satisfy what I'm hoping for in doing this. But even though I won't, she was safe, straightforward, polite, and delivered as promised. Again, that's starting to become pretty rare.
I don't know. I've been becoming pretty disenchanted with options lately.
-
05-26-26 06:42 #26486Senior Member

Posts: 861Jasmin / Jesmin x3765
This one says she's from Oak Brook. Any reports? I'm skeptical of the 30% deposit.
https://tryst.link/escort/oneofnonejas
-
05-25-26 06:22 #26485Senior Member

Posts: 265She's staying at a hotel with plenty of parking.
Originally Posted by ChiralN
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 00:19 #26484Senior Member

Posts: 40Jade?
Anyone have any info on Jade:
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...cial-8385.html
-
05-24-26 14:44 #26483Senior Member

Posts: 269Follow up
She actually got back to me today telling me I could come "now" after I asked when was a good time. Apologized for being busy past few days. Unfortunately "now" wasn't a good time for me. From everything I can tell this one seems pretty legit but maybe just hard to get ahold of. Like I was saying, some of you guys posting links can find out a lot just by trying to establish communication. But don't be too chatty about it or they will block you. Anyone partake in this one please report back.
Originally Posted by Mitsom
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 12:38 #26482Regular Member

Posts: 3Parking in the area?
Trying to plan out my short visit to the area, was there any decent parking nearby or would I have to get a ride?
Originally Posted by FuckGolf12
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 18:53 #26481Senior Member

Posts: 269Local lay of the land
Most of us don't do outcall because we don't want a Wiley Coyote showing up to our home. If you want a hotel outcall probably an agency would be your best bet. The girls are discreet, attractive but in the $600-$800 price range. Sorry I can't give advice on those girls because I'm not willing to give up my social security number and name of my first dog along with work address to be approved by them. But there is an agency thread where you could get more info. Otherwise you mentioned SXL and that would be a close Uber. Not far from that are also archer ave options like Ashland perfect where you basically walk in. Both of those areas are totally safe for a tourist.
Originally Posted by OldManJ
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 18:38 #26480Senior Member

Posts: 269Any basic intel is easy and appreciated
For you guys who just post links to providers asking for intel, some basic intel is pretty easy. Texting from your proxy is a good first step. Did they ask for a deposit? Did they sound like English was a second language? Did they even respond? Or did you not even bother to reach out to them before seeking intel here? Let us know what kind of communication you've had, if any.
Originally Posted by CruiserCaptain
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I've tried texting this one for a few days now because those fun bags look like a good time. No response whatsoever. Also noticed she's been posting since late March and only one review on that site that says "she's a 10/10, would repeat". Given imo she's a level up from most on that site you would expect a lot more reviews given how frequently she's posted. Searching her number also comes up pretty dry. Otherwise her post looks legit. Maybe she's just in high demand? But only one review in months? If you know somethin say somethin fellas. If she's legit I'd save my goo all week to unload between those floppers.
-
05-23-26 16:08 #26479Senior Member

Posts: 49Looking for recommendations
Hey guys, I'll be in the loop for a couple days for business and was looking for any reliable outcall recommendations that I could have visit me at my hotel. I won't have much free time to really move around the city so having a provider come to me would make things a lot easier. I'm fine with both FS or massage with he options. They don't have to be model material, and not breaking the bank would be great too. Biggest thing is reliability so I'm not sitting around wasting lots of time wondering whether they are actually coming or having a troll show up to my door. I'll tried to look through the forums here but haven't seen much about outcall reviews.
If solid outcall options aren't really around anything good in the loop or river north for incall? Saw SXL was an option. Any other AMPs, apartment agencies, etc in that area?
Thanks a ton for any input!
-
05-23-26 09:14 #26478Senior Member

Posts: 1633AI says it's a scam. Don't click it.
Originally Posted by Isetvb
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 00:20 #26477Senior Member

Posts: 39Not sure what this website is. But note the different, but close, spelling to www.theeroticreview.com.
Originally Posted by Georgejh
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 21:09 #26476Senior Member

Posts: 27Oink Oink
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-22-26 16:19 #26475Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone Have Experience with This Girl?
https://theroticreveiw.com/reviews-j...xx-4074212669/
She has a lots of reviews. She seems pretty hot if she's real.
-
05-22-26 14:25 #26474Regular Member

Posts: 17Please report back asap.
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
Big saggy giggly tits are nice.
-
05-22-26 09:52 #26473Senior Member

Posts: 161Maddi
Anyone try her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/208284193












Reply With Quote





