Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 821 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 12314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12104

    Motel asians

    Good or Not?

  2. #12103

    Claire

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodyworks  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice visit with Claire today, opted for the hhr session.

    As mentioned before, her incall isn't in the greatest area but I didn't feel unsafe and parking was okay. Tiny house with lots of clutter but she had space prepared. She's a fairly attractive MILF looking, friendly, nice and has a welcoming attitude. Lots of tats but let me just say. The view from behind is just incredible IMO!

    I will repeat for sure.
    Have no idea who Claire is.

    Theres no contact site?

  3. #12102

    Claire

    I had a nice visit with Claire today, opted for the hhr session.

    As mentioned before, her incall isn't in the greatest area but I didn't feel unsafe and parking was okay. Tiny house with lots of clutter but she had space prepared. She's a fairly attractive MILF looking, friendly, nice and has a welcoming attitude. Lots of tats but let me just say. The view from behind is just incredible IMO!

    I will repeat for sure.

  4. #12101
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackson79  [View Original Post]
    Let me preface this with: I know she used to post so maybe some if you don't really consider this utr.

    Many of you know her as Rayray, and she has gone by another name or two. But she has stopped posting because people randomly show up to her house or just harass her and blow up her phone nonstop, among other things. I saw her again last week and as usual, had an INCREDIBLE time. She never once watched the clock, she loves what she does, and is very into her work. I don't have a single complaint about her. No pharma, but she does smoke. She's friendly and easy to talk to, and is open to most things if you're not a douche. I asked her if she wanted me to write a review and she said yea. She change her number so you won't find it, but she's looking for a few regular guys that'll treat her right. Senior members feel free to reach out.
    Sent you a pm.

  5. #12100

    Head Dr

    Quote Originally Posted by FWGhost  [View Original Post]
    I had a decent experience with the Head Dr when she was doing incall at an apartment. I wish she would go back to incall. I would repeat.
    Pulled the trigger on this one as options were running low, AND in desperate need for a quick fix. I was expecting carplay, but she said her incall was open. Incall entrance is somewhat discreet, away from main road (I suggest you park some place else and walk over), inside was quite a mess, a smoker so plan accordingly, namesake deed was done efficiently, and you'll be out in 10-20 min. She was very pleasant, but not a looker for sure, a painless (and toothless) BBBJ and as past reviews stated, if you need a quick fix, she'll do it. Even if she offers other menu items, I may not partake, but again, that's strictly just me, and YMMV. Be safe.

  6. #12099

    Thank you miss Claire

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonFrogue  [View Original Post]
    Previous posts are accurate, but I just wanted to add I've had multiple good experiences with her.

    Her rates are higher than I'd like, but I've never left feeling like I've overpaid.

    Just depends on what you'd like to get out of the visit.
    Thank you gentlemen on the insight. I took a chance and had a really nice visit. I agree room little cluttered but she was super sweet and and I feel nicely attractive. I didn't feel rushed and left happy. Definitely will revisit. Especially with the slim Pickens around here.

  7. #12098
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimshot  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to pull the trigger myself, but her rates is just making me think twice especially if not everything is on the menu. Would greek, BBFS, DATO, etc also be on the menu? Those additional touches does help to make up for the rate.
    I think her 30 min rate is fair. The hour rate at 325 I think is too high, should be more like 250 IMHO. 325 puts up there with the Discreet info and Good Heaven girls, and she is not in that league. But she is local, so saves time and gas money when that itch needs scratched.

  8. #12097

    Diamond

    Has anyone had a date with diamond recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/888802755415

  9. #12096

    Claire

    Quote Originally Posted by Keepingitsafe  [View Original Post]
    Tryst. Link: Find independent escorts https://share.google/bVemColNMERxVW6x4

    Has anybody dreamed of miss Claire.
    Previous posts are accurate, but I just wanted to add I've had multiple good experiences with her.

    Her rates are higher than I'd like, but I've never left feeling like I've overpaid.

    Just depends on what you'd like to get out of the visit.

  10. #12095

    Not from Claire

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimshot  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to pull the trigger myself, but her rates is just making me think twice especially if not everything is on the menu. Would greek, BBFS, DATO, etc also be on the menu? Those additional touches does help to make up for the rate.
    I second what Cook stated and confirm that what you would like from your dream ain't on the menu.

  11. #12094

    Claire

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    I have. Nice clean lady, all the usual GFE activities, good attitude, pics are reasonably accurate, but do not show extensive belly damage. Good body otherwise, including nice MILF tits with firm nips. Age listed as 30's is probably not accurate. Does have an incall but I would suggest you have her come to you if possible. The incall is in a questionable area, but that was fine. The main issue with the incall is it has 3 times as much stuff than there is room. There was no place to put my clothes and barely room to lay. It's been a while, so maybe she has taken care of some of those issues.
    Been wanting to pull the trigger myself, but her rates is just making me think twice especially if not everything is on the menu. Would greek, BBFS, DATO, etc also be on the menu? Those additional touches does help to make up for the rate.

  12. #12093
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepingitsafe  [View Original Post]
    Tryst. Link: Find independent escorts https://share.google/bVemColNMERxVW6x4

    Has anybody dreamed of miss Claire.
    I have. Nice clean lady, all the usual GFE activities, good attitude, pics are reasonably accurate, but do not show extensive belly damage. Good body otherwise, including nice MILF tits with firm nips. Age listed as 30's is probably not accurate. Does have an incall but I would suggest you have her come to you if possible. The incall is in a questionable area, but that was fine. The main issue with the incall is it has 3 times as much stuff than there is room. There was no place to put my clothes and barely room to lay. It's been a while, so maybe she has taken care of some of those issues.

  13. #12092

    Kylie

    Did anyone give it a shot last time she was in town? Looks like she's coming back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/adoremekylie


  14. #12091

    Miss Claire

    Tryst. Link: Find independent escorts https://share.google/bVemColNMERxVW6x4

    Has anybody dreamed of miss Claire.

  15. #12090

    Mackson

    Me three sent pm. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape