Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1484
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    That, or. They decided to shut down for a bit, rotating staff. Then claiming prior staff was being bad, and have been replaced now, saving face.

    I did pedal over today, front lights still off.

    The new location was handier for me. Now it takes a bus transfer to get to the other ones. Or, a long uphill ride.
    Well, good news. Was telling a buddy about this, he drove by tonight and the colorful sign is on. So, ma6 be it was a changing of staff.

  2. #1483

    Rotty

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSam1  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if they got shut down?
    That, or. They decided to shut down for a bit, rotating staff. Then claiming prior staff was being bad, and have been replaced now, saving face.

    I did pedal over today, front lights still off.

    The new location was handier for me. Now it takes a bus transfer to get to the other ones. Or, a long uphill ride.

  3. #1482
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    On bus again, due to rain. As we went past rooty, lights are off, sign off. But, still construction in driveway. So, still unknown why closed.
    I wonder if they got shut down?

  4. #1481
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSam1  [View Original Post]
    I was a WH about a week ago and things seemed normal there. I have yet to visit Rooty in their new location.
    On bus again, due to rain. As we went past rooty, lights are off, sign off. But, still construction in driveway. So, still unknown why closed.

  5. #1480
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    Saw the report on a good local spot. Was on bus today, my favorite rt5, and went past Rooty. Weird construction going on in the drive next to them, but didn't see the colorful sign on. Few hours later heading back down town same thing. I looked at WH and Sunshine, on return haul, both of them were on. Got that ill feeling again. Wish I had a car to go check out. So if anyone e else is going past, leave feedback. Maybe they closed for the day with that work being done next door.
    I was a WH about a week ago and things seemed normal there. I have yet to visit Rooty in their new location.

  6. #1479

    Status

    Saw the report on a good local spot. Was on bus today, my favorite rt5, and went past Rooty. Weird construction going on in the drive next to them, but didn't see the colorful sign on. Few hours later heading back down town same thing. I looked at WH and Sunshine, on return haul, both of them were on. Got that ill feeling again. Wish I had a car to go check out. So if anyone e else is going past, leave feedback. Maybe they closed for the day with that work being done next door.

  7. #1478
    Quote Originally Posted by SDasianluv  [View Original Post]
    Met at the door by Linda. Her picture somewhat resembled her. Limited English. She led me to a room, paid the house fee and she told me to undress. This woman loves to kiss. She came back into the room as I was undressing. We stood for a bit making out like teenagers. She was not wearing a bra and her nipples were hard. She had me lay face down and started her massage which was actually quite good with decent pressure. She kept leaning over to kiss me, asking if I was fine. Then she asked if this was my first time here. I told her it was my first time but I had read many positive reviews about this place. She laughed. I told her I would leave her a good review as well. There was just a little teasing during the massage but it got real after I turned over. I think she likes control as she starts a BBBJ and then climbs on the table. She sucks on the jewels, pumping away and then BBBJ and continues to alternate. AWESOME! She made eye contact the whole time and then she says I fuck you. Who am I to argue. She places a cover on and then squats over me, feet on the table and lowers herself down. She was tight and went slow, at first, but once she was all the way down she worked me. I was intense and satisfying. She cleaned me up, we kissed and hugged some more, played with her nipples. She has a tattoo between her breasts. I touched in and something felt like it was there. I have no idea and I did not ask her. Maybe one of you gents will find out. My only regret is I didn't take control and taste the kitty and more time with her boobs. I had fun. My first donation was at 160 and she asked for another 20 to which I agreed. A good time.
    I drew her at the old place, good time. But I have never tipped over than 120, anywhere. I think they know as I pedal up, no extra funds, I'm guessing. Or they know I patronize a lot. Few others I know say the same. Posts from other areas, like QC, they even talk about higher tips sets the bar.

  8. #1477

    Rooty

    Met at the door by Linda. Her picture somewhat resembled her. Limited English. She led me to a room, paid the house fee and she told me to undress. This woman loves to kiss. She came back into the room as I was undressing. We stood for a bit making out like teenagers. She was not wearing a bra and her nipples were hard. She had me lay face down and started her massage which was actually quite good with decent pressure. She kept leaning over to kiss me, asking if I was fine. Then she asked if this was my first time here. I told her it was my first time but I had read many positive reviews about this place. She laughed. I told her I would leave her a good review as well. There was just a little teasing during the massage but it got real after I turned over. I think she likes control as she starts a BBBJ and then climbs on the table. She sucks on the jewels, pumping away and then BBBJ and continues to alternate. AWESOME! She made eye contact the whole time and then she says I fuck you. Who am I to argue. She places a cover on and then squats over me, feet on the table and lowers herself down. She was tight and went slow, at first, but once she was all the way down she worked me. I was intense and satisfying. She cleaned me up, we kissed and hugged some more, played with her nipples. She has a tattoo between her breasts. I touched in and something felt like it was there. I have no idea and I did not ask her. Maybe one of you gents will find out. My only regret is I didn't take control and taste the kitty and more time with her boobs. I had fun. My first donation was at 160 and she asked for another 20 to which I agreed. A good time.

  9. #1476

    Golden Bell

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSam1  [View Original Post]
    Oh that's interesting. Doesn't seem like the best location haha.
    Correction, I didn't write a review in RM, just added a comment to the home page.

  10. #1475
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSquirt  [View Original Post]
    Took a swing a while back and found strictly non-e. I thought they might be a direct competitor with Cedar in the same building but not so. I wrote a review on RM but it's no longer visible.
    Oh that's interesting. Doesn't seem like the best location haha.

  11. #1474
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSam1  [View Original Post]
    I was in Cedar Rapids the other day and notice there is a second place next to Cedar on Blairs Ferry called Golden Bell. Anyone been there?
    Took a swing a while back and found strictly non-e. I thought they might be a direct competitor with Cedar in the same building but not so. I wrote a review on RM but it's no longer visible.

  12. #1473
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    It's been almost a month, no reports? The weather has kept me off the bicycle, and this cold is for the birds. Aside from Rooty being on main bus route, I know WH, Sunshine, Rej-8, and Angel way out there is. But not heard of anything new with them. So the trip sounds boring. Money is tighter, hope the gals are giving some extra compassion for those who do stop in. Competition must be rough making ends meet.
    I was in Cedar Rapids the other day and notice there is a second place next to Cedar on Blairs Ferry called Golden Bell. Anyone been there?

  13. #1472

    Too quiet

    It's been almost a month, no reports? The weather has kept me off the bicycle, and this cold is for the birds. Aside from Rooty being on main bus route, I know WH, Sunshine, Rej-8, and Angel way out there is. But not heard of anything new with them. So the trip sounds boring. Money is tighter, hope the gals are giving some extra compassion for those who do stop in. Competition must be rough making ends meet.

  14. #1471
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSquirt  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering when that void would be filled. Should be able to give them a try in the next couple of weeks.
    Can confirm a very nice massage with L1 available for 70/60 from an older provider, Yuyu. Not sure if additional services are available, not sure I want to find out.

  15. #1470
    Quote Originally Posted by Evian49  [View Original Post]
    I noticed on STG that a new spa called "Sophia Massage" in Center Point has opened. This appears to be in the former location of.

    "Full Hands" spa. Any information on this reopened spa??
    I was wondering when that void would be filled. Should be able to give them a try in the next couple of weeks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape