Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: DI Discreet Info Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 387 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 5799
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5649

    Natalii

    Quote Originally Posted by Joelouky  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Czech Natalii? If so, I heard a member on here months ago she was trying to come back for a week or two. Now, that was a while ago so maybe those plans fell through.
    I'm not sure about her Heritage, but I believe she has been the only Natalii with DI. At least in the recent past years that I have noticed. Be Safe, g.

  2. #5648
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    Agree with Natalie. She was great back when. I saw Kay at that same NS apartment back then. I still see her ad on one of the websites. A much higher price than DI.
    Are you referring to Czech Natalii? If so, I heard a member on here months ago she was trying to come back for a week or two. Now, that was a while ago so maybe those plans fell through.

  3. #5647

    Kay and Tabby duo

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    At some point Kay also shared that apartment with Tabby. I always saw SusieQ at Keystone in a high rise apartment which was awesome. Floor to ceiling windows and her naked ass against the glass, just like in the movies.

    Natalie and Laren were also great the first few times they visited. Both went down hill a bit later on though.
    I vividly recall the Duo I have with Tabby and Kay. I was going crazy fucking Tabby while Kay and I were making out as she sat on Tabby face. Those were great days!

  4. #5646
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRock  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, I was only able to meet these two awesome ladies a couple times each before they moved on. As I recall, Tabby had a bit of a southern accent, and just an awesome attitude, kind of reminds me of Stormy (I can't remember what the other name is she went by).

    Still, none of them compete with Madison IMOP.
    I'm still trying to get Madison to respond back to one of my text hahahaha. But tabby did at the bar extremely high and it's almost impossible to find another on her level.

  5. #5645

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    At some point Kay also shared that apartment with Tabby. I always saw SusieQ at Keystone in a high rise apartment which was awesome. Floor to ceiling windows and her naked ass against the glass, just like in the movies.

    Natalie and Laren were also great the first few times they visited. Both went down hill a bit later on though.
    Agree with Natalie. She was great back when. I saw Kay at that same NS apartment back then. I still see her ad on one of the websites. A much higher price than DI.

  6. #5644

    Limited Visits

    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Tabby and Suzie Q used the same apartment on 86th street as you correctly recollect. Suzie Q always looked, smelled and tasted great every time I saw her, as did Tabby. That was a few years ago. I sure miss playing with these two incredible ladies!
    Unfortunately, I was only able to meet these two awesome ladies a couple times each before they moved on. As I recall, Tabby had a bit of a southern accent, and just an awesome attitude, kind of reminds me of Stormy (I can't remember what the other name is she went by).

    Still, none of them compete with Madison IMOP.

  7. #5643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1902
    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Tabby and Suzie Q used the same apartment on 86th street as you correctly recollect. Suzie Q always looked, smelled and tasted great every time I saw her, as did Tabby. That was a few years ago. I sure miss playing with these two incredible ladies!
    At some point Kay also shared that apartment with Tabby. I always saw SusieQ at Keystone in a high rise apartment which was awesome. Floor to ceiling windows and her naked ass against the glass, just like in the movies.

    Natalie and Laren were also great the first few times they visited. Both went down hill a bit later on though.

  8. #5642

    Tabby and Suzie Q

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Tabby and Suzi Q were roomies for a while. If memory serves. It was an apartment north of Allisonville Rd and 86th Street, east side of Allisonville Rd.

    I was leaving the apartment about 11:30 AM after a session with Tabby and Suzi Q was just coming in. Tabby introduced us. Suzi Q looked like she'd been dragged around all night, and smelled terrible!

    I'm sure she cleaned up nicely after a shower and sleep!
    Yes, Tabby and Suzie Q used the same apartment on 86th street as you correctly recollect. Suzie Q always looked, smelled and tasted great every time I saw her, as did Tabby. That was a few years ago. I sure miss playing with these two incredible ladies!

  9. #5641

    Met Suzie Q once in passing

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagills  [View Original Post]
    Suzi Q had to have had one of the coolest attitudes, had a banging body, especially the giant MMs, and would even deliver her art locally sometimes for convenience before she retired, but imo and personal type / preference Chloe's body was unmatched. Would be interested in DMs if anyone knows of SQ doing UTR and has current #. I've not seen her in 5+.
    Tabby and Suzi Q were roomies for a while. If memory serves. It was an apartment north of Allisonville Rd and 86th Street, east side of Allisonville Rd.

    I was leaving the apartment about 11:30 AM after a session with Tabby and Suzi Q was just coming in. Tabby introduced us. Suzi Q looked like she'd been dragged around all night, and smelled terrible!

    I'm sure she cleaned up nicely after a shower and sleep!

  10. #5640

    I remember

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuie3  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's her thanks for the info, looks like she's been doing more cosmetic surgeries, still feel she looked much better all natural.

    I'm not sure but I don't think DI even had any sort of agency name back then, also seemed they had their girls all around town.

    I met Sabrina at a downtown hotel the first time.
    That's been a few years. I agree that she looked better before the changes. Was within a short walk to the Colts.

    Stadium. One of my early-on adventures. The JT tattoo was the smoking gun! Be safe, g.

  11. #5639

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by Joelouky  [View Original Post]
    There is a name from way back. LOL.

    While they are at it, how about Summer, Sammie, Madison, Piper. I am sure I will think of other legends.
    Not sure about the rest, but Madison is still around. She off / on EROS. In DI time she was blonde, went brunette but now back to blonde but pics still brunette on EROS, but is her.

  12. #5638
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoach26  [View Original Post]
    You can find her on onlyfans these days:

    https://onlyfans.com/blondie966
    Yep that's her thanks for the info, looks like she's been doing more cosmetic surgeries, still feel she looked much better all natural.

    I'm not sure but I don't think DI even had any sort of agency name back then, also seemed they had their girls all around town.

    I met Sabrina at a downtown hotel the first time.

  13. #5637

    Absolutely!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagills  [View Original Post]
    Suzi Q had to have had one of the coolest attitudes, had a banging body, especially the giant MMs, and would even deliver her art locally sometimes for convenience before she retired, but imo and personal type / preference Chloe's body was unmatched. Would be interested in DMs if anyone knows of SQ doing UTR and has current #. I've not seen her in 5+.
    Could not agree with you more! Damn Chloe was Hot! Perfect body & those titties!! I loved the way she would take charge will riding! Susie! I fully agree there as well. Beautiful woman, & she was going to give you her full attention every time! Miss them Both. Be safe, g.

  14. #5636

    Susie and Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    In addition to the girls you've mentioned, I also can't stop thinking about Tabby, Ginger, Penny and super-stacked Delilah! They were all amazing.
    Suzi Q had to have had one of the coolest attitudes, had a banging body, especially the giant MMs, and would even deliver her art locally sometimes for convenience before she retired, but imo and personal type / preference Chloe's body was unmatched. Would be interested in DMs if anyone knows of SQ doing UTR and has current #. I've not seen her in 5+.

  15. #5635

    Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuie3  [View Original Post]
    Oh what was the blondes name that was there before it was called DI, Sabrina maybe?

    They advertised her with full face photos, think she had a Justin Bieber tat on her ass and had a porn video floating around that.

    Might have had princess something in the title.

    Pretty girl with a great natural body that got implants later, didn't need them in my opinion.
    You can find her on onlyfans these days:

    https://onlyfans.com/blondie966

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape