Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 21032
-
05-25-26 22:04 #20612Senior Member

Posts: 55Monroe Rd
Went by Kyoto today but they were closed for the holiday. Didn't expect that. I knew there were other places in area, but not that familiar. Found Nice Spa on Maps and remembered the name so drove by there. When I got there the sign outside said CTS spa. Neither words Nice nor CTS is easy to search in this forum, so was flying a bit blind on if I was in right spot or what was offered. I walked in CTS but it didn't look like I expected and was worried not in the right place so I left.
Cool Cave is right down the road and went there not knowing what to expect other than did know they were legit. Holly cow. Place was busy (four cars in parking lot that were gone when I left) and there were still three girls available. One was a 10/10, one a 9/10 and the other was a pass. I was blown back but then started to wonder what cost was. Well. That place is expensive. After the .7 house fee, I brought the $$ I usually pay Kyoto and that did not go far. Only HE, but did go twice in the journal that was nice. There was $$$ option, but didn't fully follow what it was, think full nude HE, but was a HE variation. The next level was $$ and I was not prepared for that. Super hot girl, eye contact during the deed and seemed enthusiastic and fun to be around. Expensive, but certainly a higher level experience.
-
05-25-26 14:28 #20611Regular Member

Posts: 4A Therapy
Was in the area today, looking to try something new, sign off door locked. Maybe just holiday? Anyone know?
-
05-25-26 14:12 #20610Senior Member

Posts: 151G Spa Ella. Gastonia
I really need to try other places when I'm in town but I like to go where I'm already comfortable and since they rotate it works out for me I guess.
Anyway, I pulled Ella. Here pics don't show her D cups so not entirely sure the pics are real but she was a pleaser for sure. Nice table shower with some titty f-ing and a BBBJ preview.
Back to the room and she was into the LFK. I asked to skip the massage and ask that she give me a quick one after the deed. So got right back into a solid BBBJ, She offered 69 but I wasn't in the mood. So went right into CG then a little rcg. A few pumps of doggy and I knew I wasn't going to last long LOL so ended up finishing in standing mish. She has some good kegels, between that and her moans she was trying to make me finish for sure. So bring your A game. Breathe, think about baseball or whatever you do.
Anyway good session nice 5-10 min massage to finish it off. I usually ask for 45 minutes and give the tip in advance so they know what's up.
-
05-25-26 14:00 #20609Senior Member

Posts: 7334Most likely not going to get much in FM. Maybe L1 at best.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 12:58 #20608Senior Member

Posts: 1455Pure Heal Spa
New place in FM opened last week with Asian staff. Can't confirm if it's legit yet, but wanted to let you all know. Happy hunting!
-
05-25-26 10:57 #20607Senior Member

Posts: 53Apple
Hearing reports of Bebe / Vivi I decided to make my way up to NC because I've wanted to have a dream about a Latina for a while now. At Apple I tried to request Bebe / Vivi but Mama's English skills were not very good at all. I barely understand her and vice versa. But she told me the wait would be about 15 min so I assume there was only one girl there. After the 10 min a tiny 5 ft nothing Asian girl comes in. Petite standard Asian build with decent Cs, maybe in her 30's. I was a bit disappointed at first but she was a sweet girl. TS was nice and full of teasing. No real massage just light touches and straight to the main event. Probably the most GFE experience I've ever had and I was $$.4 lighter after I woke up. Still want to dream about a Latina once but may go back looking once gas comes down.
-
05-23-26 02:05 #20606Senior Member

Posts: 62Is she still there
She gave no indication she was leaving soon, but best way to out find call ahead.
Originally Posted by JayLui
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 22:05 #20605Senior Member

Posts: 413429
I went here last week, have been many times. Didn't ask names but this one had a shine to the face from makeup, sweat, oils or something. Massage was okay, but after negotiations were complete and fun was occurring, her kitty smelled like a sewer. All I could do was stop. I hope that was just an off day. I was like damn, take a shower.
Originally Posted by Pterobyte
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 17:32 #20604Senior Member

Posts: 79That's correct but it can also be marked closed by enough user reports. I don't think it says which is which. I guess we'll just have to wait to find out if it reopens.
Originally Posted by RHMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 11:54 #20603Regular Member

Posts: 15Is she still there?
Do you know how long she'll be here for?
Originally Posted by Xrtopaz420
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 07:45 #20602Senior Member

Posts: 152Day or Night
Doesn't matter what time of day or night. They are always up for a good time, threesomes if they are both available. Book ahead of time.
Originally Posted by ChrisH
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 22:51 #20601Senior Member

Posts: 38According to google.
It says "temporarily closed". Which I think that the property owner can request an edit, and they didn't want to say "permanent" at least yet.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 21:30 #20600Senior Member

Posts: 323You pm is full I can't send you anything.
Originally Posted by FreshPrince09
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 10:23 #20599Senior Member

Posts: 1095I don't think about that. Thank you.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 18:34 #20598Senior Member

Posts: 111Gibbons
And that's what I was saying. He is from Louisville and always posted about Gibbons. Just sayin' again.
Originally Posted by HDLover
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





