Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 26627
-
05-23-26 07:20 #26027Senior Member

Posts: 491Riley
She's the first one, the 2nd one at Lotus may or may not be a scam. (See post #26027 for Mindy/Riley reference)
Riley is a tad older, but fairly attractive with a great toned body. She works out a bunch and is legit for those interested.
Originally Posted by Bje1973
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 00:58 #26026Senior Member

Posts: 56Which Riley?
I searched Riley and found only 2 listings on STG. One was 50 and the other was formerly at Lotus with Mindey. Please tell me it's the second one. LOL.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 22:52 #26025Senior Member

Posts: 817Sophia the Scammer
Make sure you know what you are getting and how long. You've been warned.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/450939302554
-
05-22-26 22:36 #26024Senior Member

Posts: 252Slim.
She was a lot of fun. Mutual pleasures. Possible GFE in next visits. $150 half hour. Very tall and cute AA.
Originally Posted by LookyBoi
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 15:13 #26023Senior Member

Posts: 83Lansing Slim in town
Lansing slim is in town tonight staying by the airport.
She's hoping she can stay busy tonight and she'd make a regular appearance if the demand is there. She's a gem especially in Grand Rapids.
5172993123.
-
05-22-26 13:44 #26022Regular Member

Posts: 170Been warned
Hello Gents, I've been warned, there was a previous post about these two - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/088992099750.
I contacted today because the non-thinking part of me had an itch. She (Mindy supposedly) said to send a selfie. That's a no go for me. So she said, give references, I gave her some popular names, no numbers. Then she asked if I was part of USA or TER. I said yes. She said what is your screen name? Big no go for me. I ended everything there.
Word to the wise (speaking to me!) The feedback here is valuable. Be safe and smart. Often I'm neither. LOL.
-
05-22-26 13:07 #26021Senior Member

Posts: 397Which Tiny
Which Tiny are you talking about? When I got into this hobby there were a few girls using the word tiny somehow in their name. Do you have a pic?
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 21:22 #26020Senior Member

Posts: 211Secret vs Seeking
I've had better luck on Seeking. Agree with prior comments regarding approach and expectations. I found a 26 yr old in Hastings that was open to "anything but anal" and a 44 year old in Ludington open to anything. Lots of fun, but they expect to be compensated. Ultimately, I had to ditch the Hastings girl as my budget couldn't accommodate both. Fuck, good times though, for sure.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 20:30 #26019Senior Member

Posts: 135Tiny back!
Hey boys,
Been chatting with Tiny this week. I have a phone number and pass code for senior members. Please only reach out if you've seen her before. She needs to warm back up after her vacation.
Right now she can only do car dates or outcall. She will let me know once she has incall.
Dj out!
-
05-21-26 19:36 #26018Senior Member

Posts: 37Better climes down there, all the best.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 18:29 #26017Senior Member

Posts: 397Florida
There is a lot of nice talent in Florida. Everytime I visit my dad I always make sure I am there long enough to take a day or two and see the talent around the area. I have yet to find an AMP down there that does not do FS.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 17:12 #26016Senior Member

Posts: 514Yes sir, I been in communication with a few seniors in the area and the cup definitely running over for quality talent. I'm certain I will be back from time to time. Be safe.
Originally Posted by NoseJelly
[View Original Post]
JK.
-
05-21-26 07:11 #26015Senior Member

Posts: 185Agreed. She's definitely on a do not see list even with her reasonable donations since it seems she's back to her old ways of drinking and drugs. Shame because she seemed genuine on trying to get help but at the end of the day she doesn't have any friends who are a positive influence and has the same junkie friends. If she's robbing people now then its only going to get worse and I would recommend to stay away from her until she decides to clean up her act.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 23:25 #26014Senior Member

Posts: 1014Florida is definitely better for Mongering than West Michigan! Enjoy!
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 21:58 #26013Senior Member

Posts: 225Jk
Hope things go well in FL for you. We may have disagreed recently, but you've been a help several times. Best of luck in the new digs.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
OD.








Reply With Quote






