Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 26424
-
05-23-26 21:50 #25899Banned Member

Posts: 505Hmmm
Never seen her but would like to. Maybe in Rockford or Madison, seems to be a lot of girls there.
Originally Posted by SexinMex520
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 15:10 #25898Senior Member

Posts: 43Looking for Gia?
Had a good time with her when she was in belguim and I guess she burned her bridges in Milwuakee from what I heard. Wondering if anyone knows what happened to her or if she just dipped.
-
05-22-26 12:39 #25897Senior Member

Posts: 763When you put an invite out there, I'm certain he is overwhelmed with requests. I made the mistake of doing the same thing for a 50ish toothless crack head a long time ago and got tons of requests. It's a supply and demand thing. Supply is one girl who apparently is attractive. I can just imagine the response. You have to strike while the irons hot.
Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 10:50 #25896Senior Member

Posts: 221No response to my request so he must be gatekeeping.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 09:48 #25895Senior Member

Posts: 748Box still full
Mine is open. Shoot that # my way. Where does she host?
Originally Posted by AveryLaser5166
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 08:12 #25894Regular Member

Posts: 24Kassidy
Anyone have info on Rayna's new friend Kassidy?
-
05-22-26 07:25 #25893Senior Member

Posts: 772By now, she must've developed GPS and be overcharging due to insane demand!!
Originally Posted by FlintStone69
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 07:25 #25892Senior Member

Posts: 715In box is still full
I can't be a regular but if she keeps a phone and wants to see a nice old man once in a while please send me her number.
Originally Posted by AveryLaser5166
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 22:16 #25891Senior Member

Posts: 149Your inbox is full.
I'm interested in getting her number If you can share please.
Originally Posted by AveryLaser5166
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 19:52 #25890Senior Member

Posts: 1244Clear
Your messages limit is hit. Clear some space.
Originally Posted by AveryLaser5166
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 15:24 #25889Senior Member

Posts: 772I tried PM'ing for the number. Seems your inbox is full. I'll try again later!!
Originally Posted by AveryLaser5166
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 09:04 #25888Regular Member

Posts: 21UTR Spinner Seeking Regulars
One of my UTR's is looking to expand her client base and gave consent to share her number. 5'4, 110 lbs, long hair brunette, blue eyes, perky firm smaller tits, nice little eraser tip nips and a very tight pussy w bigger meaty lips. Actually a pretty normal girl, aims to please, great attitude and fairly open menu. Pm for number.
-
05-20-26 11:48 #25887Senior Member

Posts: 813Macie
Macie had a place near Marquette U. downtown for a number of years. Wasn't aware of any place in Racine. She's only servicing Chicago land now as far as I know. You mentioned Johnkat in an earlier post. I haven't seen him on here in many years. A girl he turned me and others onto lived in the same building at that time. She said he wasn't doing too well.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 08:02 #25886Senior Member

Posts: 638She's still around, saw her again earlier this year.
Originally Posted by OldBear
[View Original Post]
Does she no longer bounce back and forth? I think she still keeps a place in Racine but does not host out of there anymore.
-
05-19-26 23:40 #25885Senior Member

Posts: 772I see another post ("little freak") with different pics & number but similar verbiage. Looks like Zoyaaa's new avatar or someone playing games.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/482603019910











Reply With Quote





