Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 27816
-
05-22-26 13:19 #27336Senior Member

Posts: 1209At 550/ hr she says ask about VIP which is clearly an upcharge. No thanks.
Originally Posted by Tadaaki
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 03:13 #27335Senior Member

Posts: 216Chloe Cassatt
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...80%AA.3277154/
Chloe offered bb for 300 extra. Too much for me. Also didn't go thru with the date because she got weird and flakey. I can give more details in PM but YMMV in interactions with her.
-
05-21-26 22:23 #27334Senior Member

Posts: 83Damn. She's hot but no CIP is kind of a deal breaker. What'd you think of her otherwise?
Originally Posted by BKAllday
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 22:10 #27333Senior Member

Posts: 66PrincessSnoww
For $1 K, no CIP. Not sure if she does BB anal.
Originally Posted by Tadaaki
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 21:51 #27332Senior Member

Posts: 49She does, it's a serious up charge.
Originally Posted by Tadaaki;7620740[URL
Weird menu.
No daty, but you can creampie her.
-
05-21-26 21:40 #27331Senior Member

Posts: 83Snow
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ssnoww.671338/#about.
Anyone know if she belongs here. She does greek according to other ads. If she belongs in here, I'm going to have to drop two hours worth to empty into both her holes.
-
05-21-26 14:10 #27330Regular Member

Posts: 6Does ninabubbles still belong in here? I'm having a big craving for nutting inside a pawg's asshole.
-
05-20-26 19:22 #27329Senior Member

Posts: 653She has no problem taking all of my dick!
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
I am a dirtyfuk.
-
05-20-26 18:46 #27328Senior Member

Posts: 533She's nice. Service is only okay these days and the body is going backwards again. She can't take a moderate sized dick all the way in her throat and she rushes services a bit given the price point. I'd see her a lot more if she brought the cost down a bit. But ah well.
Originally Posted by TheRealSG
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 17:42 #27327Senior Member

Posts: 293AmandaWonders
It is good to see AmandaWonders doing well these days.
-
05-20-26 16:29 #27326Senior Member

Posts: 984It is amazing how I will lower my general standards when 6 natural holes are involved.
Originally Posted by GoatCurry
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 22:17 #27325Senior Member

Posts: 68You won't regret the duo. Best 6 holes of golf. They treat me like a king but YMMV.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 20:57 #27324Senior Member

Posts: 94Ndcaprncess
Similar experience. Promises one thing in text then tries to overcharge in person. Frankly pics were also outdated. I would pass if I were you.
-
05-18-26 20:54 #27323Senior Member

Posts: 63I tried the same thing you did with Ndcaprncess- it didn't work for me
I didn't discuss it before. I tried the same thing you did and tried to go for it. Ndcaprncess said no and demanded more cash. There aren't more options once that happens.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
I think since she told you (and me) that she normally charges for BB, my experience is more representative than yours and so is probably more relevant to the readers of this thread. Some of us get lucky. Some of us are suave. Sometimes they are in the right mood. But for most people, they are probably going to be asked for more cash which means the real question here is: is she worth $500/ hr?
My answer is clearly no.
-
05-18-26 19:28 #27322Senior Member

Posts: 533STG old friend is back and working out of a seatac dump. Haven't plowed her but she was a guaranteed thing with terrible time management and uglier than her pics. But you know how it is.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/desmo...r/548903122576
Anyone see her since she's been back? Was going to swing by this week.









Reply With Quote




