Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 59496
-
05-21-26 23:50 #58791Senior Member

Posts: 40Where haven't you been 😄
Funbr, you literally are a walking encyclopedia for these AMPs, LOL. Simply question, where haven't you been?
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
Teasing of course, but you definitely have so much information. Kudos.
-
05-21-26 22:32 #58790Senior Member

Posts: 495A quick few.
Originally Posted by SteveJinx
[View Original Post]
Duluth.
Wellbeing. Tableshower.
Gardinia spa. Tableshower.
Golden head Sun spa. Tableshower.
Sarah Sarah. Tableshower.
Soo relax. Tableshower.
Aura (prior Daisy) - tableshower.
Bd massage. Tableshower.
Lawrenceville.
Sunrise. Tableshower.
QI. Stand up in mens room (clean).
Meet. Stand up in mens room (usually grungy).
-
05-21-26 21:10 #58789Senior Member

Posts: 47Massage Inspire
I was looking for a legit massage in Marietta / East Cobb, so went by Massage Inspire off Sandy Plains. Saw it was closed since nice mid April for renovations and license requirements. Wonder if they will open back up since Cobb sucks ass now. If anyone has had more than a legit massage here, can you PM me please. Thanks.
-
05-21-26 17:09 #58788Senior Member

Posts: 177Just got back from a trip to NYC specifically to go Kamping. All the options there are younger, hotter, and more expensive. I'd rather pay more for a 23 year old nude Chinese pixie to rub one out while letting me feel her up than these fat old CAMP hags that all seem to have a cold. You'll find some younger ones down here now and then but they all have GPS and it ain't worth it. The FS locations I went to had young hot Asians. Here you can only find that at the agencies and even they are not as young and hot. NYC service level is simply on another level compared to ATL. I give a pass to Mint and 7 Healing though. Both quality establishments.
Originally Posted by SteveJinx
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 12:41 #58787Senior Member

Posts: 26Thank you! It doesn't even need to be a TS, but I'll take it!
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 12:18 #58786Senior Member

Posts: 346Orlando!
Have played in both markets. Orlando is worth a drive, research a bit first, and it blows away agency for the donation amount. The amount of top shelf providers is unbelievable.
Originally Posted by FlMongerer
[View Original Post]
Enjoy that trip!
-
05-21-26 10:44 #58785Senior Member

Posts: 26Agreed, the AMP experience in the North East might be slightly more costly, but it seemed more elevated than the places I have visited in the ATL metro area. Which, granted, have not been too many.
Originally Posted by FlMongerer
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 09:34 #58784Senior Member

Posts: 203EK Healing near Stone Mountain is the only place in and around the Duluth area that comes to mind with TS.
Originally Posted by SteveJinx
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 09:14 #58783Senior Member

Posts: 221Only in Atlanta
This applies locally, but let me tell you, cities like Orlando and San Diego. AMPs are by far the best option if you want FS with a 9/10.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 21:15 #58782Senior Member

Posts: 412And the rest
And the rest of us would rather be ranging on a horse, with rifles on side, moving to the target.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 19:38 #58781Senior Member

Posts: 248Ask Warren Buffet (and me)
Of course, some (many) people pay cash for a Mercedes and drive it because it is a reliable luxury car, and the cost is insignificant to them. They could drive a Bentley, but the Mercedes suffices. Again, to each their own. It makes the world go round. Thank you MikeNichols!
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 19:29 #58780Senior Member

Posts: 192Ask Warren Buffet (and me)
Why we eat McDonalds? And your point is spot on. Too each his own. I know very poor people that drive Mercedes, How do you think they got poor?
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 19:22 #58779Senior Member

Posts: 248Steep and Non AMP
Thank you for the lesson MikeNichols! I sincerely appreciate it! I posted it here by accident, realized my error and reposted it in the Escort thread. My bad! If you look at some of my post history you will see that I am well aware of the AMP scene, including Mint in ATL. Regarding the price, well to each their own! Some people drive a Kia because that is all they can afford and some people drive a Mercedes. Are the people wrong for driving a Mercedes? Am I wrong for spending 4 $ on an exceptional experience with Miu Miu? It's my decision, so how can you demean it? In my opinion, it was well worth the experience that I received and I will repeat the next time I grace your beautiful city! Thank you MikeNichols!
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 15:20 #58778Senior Member

Posts: 26Duluth-ish area questions
I have a meeting on Friday at Noon in Duluth. Coming from the other side of Atlanta, I am going to be kind to myself and leave very early. Which should give me a couple of hours to kill early. Do any of the places in the area have showers? If you have any recs outside of Duluth, please feel free to PM. I'm not really interested in any apartments, those sketch me out.
-
05-20-26 13:15 #58777Senior Member

Posts: 120Mint
I have to agree. I went last week to see Bianca. Had a great time with her, she was fun with a pretty face and Milfy body. Great meaty ass on her and tight pussy. After popping, she brought in Paris. Wow, super sexy MILF look, thin with great curves. I will be back this week to see her. MMS very nice and friendly lady. BTW, Bianca Is in NYC and will return at the end of the month. 80/200
Originally Posted by Carman48
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





