Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 60900
-
05-22-26 12:11 #60225Senior Member

Posts: 182Two reports in one: LAN and Mint
Travelled through ATL twice over a couple of days. Stopped at LAN going through. Drew Sofia. 40 ish lady whose massage technique was odd: lots of rubbing with no clearly defined pattern. She was open in her rubbing of the goods and allowed touching on the legs and butt. On the flip, she was coquettish and performed a nice HE but did not ask for more or allow anything UTC.
On the way back, dropped by Mint about 8 PM. Think I was the only client at the time. Back in the room from the table shower and sauna, I handed the very lovely girl $. 60. She indicated that this was not enough for FS but enough for BJ. Did not negotiate further; just lived with the decision. When time came, she worked hard but between the cover and my advanced age, little happened. I did get in some intense p*ssy play with wetness dripping. Enjoyable but wouldn't do that again. Is $$ the new standard in Atlanta? Mamasan had the parade of all four providers hug me before I left. One proviso: though given the requisite mouthwash in the table shower, no kissing ever occurred.
-
05-22-26 11:27 #60224Senior Member

Posts: 168So unfortunate, but I have noticed the same. What's the saying. Familiarity breeds contempt? Once they get too comfortable with you, you are viewed as an easy paycheck to them. Cutting the tip will probably not make them do a better job. You might have to begin the hunt for a new ATF.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 11:10 #60223Senior Member

Posts: 2351Speaking of Orlando, I drive down there every other month to visit a sick relative for the day, usually on Sundays. I leave Atlanta at about 5:45 am. , spend a couple of hours with him, and then head back to Atlanta. I'm usually back in Atlanta around 8:30–9:00 p. M, just as long as there are no accidents on I-75. I might have to visit one of these Orlando AMPs, as I've heard they're great. Which ones would you recommend?
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 07:32 #60222Senior Member

Posts: 189Familiarity
If you have an atf for 2 years, you notice in the beginning its different. As time goes on, they get lazy and sloppy. They short you on time and quality of massage. Its happening to me now, so I cut the tip thatt was usually very good by all standards. What shal I expect? Does she get pissed, or does she get the message?
-
05-22-26 07:25 #60221Senior Member

Posts: 346Ah the Table Shower
1. Its a really good ice breaker. Your stripped down and the girl knows she is dealing with a guy looking for something. So your considered safe. So the girls do like them from this point of view. Girls also like the idea that your clean. Not all guys walk in there showered some are disgusting. And then there are some girls that just enjoy the process.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
2. It definitely helps get you to a L1 at borderline place. I've never had a solid table shower without L1 at least.
3. No tip increase and not all places charge for the table shower.
Table showers are great especially in the colder weather getting all warmed up. Around here I've had the girl join me twice for some Nuru all part of the normal donation. Of course at 7 and Mint awhile ago. The problem is they are usually busy and have others waiting so it is not on the table that often. Usually its just a nice relaxing start to a massage and getting your ass cleaned is always special when someone else is doing it. I know I speak of Orlando a bit on here but down there the table showers are all nuru, B2 B and P2 P, plus amazing previews. Its a vacation not to be missed if you like table showers Hopefully this answers your question Mr Mike Nichols.
-
05-22-26 05:57 #60220Senior Member

Posts: 189What is the deal with table showers?
I never had one, they are usually $20 more on top of House which is either 70 or 80. I have been offered usually in Legit place. 1: co the girls like to do them? 2: Does it change a legit to an L1? 3: How much do you increase your tip?
-
05-21-26 23:50 #60219Senior Member

Posts: 39Where haven't you been 😄
Funbr, you literally are a walking encyclopedia for these AMPs, LOL. Simply question, where haven't you been?
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
Teasing of course, but you definitely have so much information. Kudos.
-
05-21-26 22:32 #60218Senior Member

Posts: 495A quick few.
Originally Posted by SteveJinx
[View Original Post]
Duluth.
Wellbeing. Tableshower.
Gardinia spa. Tableshower.
Golden head Sun spa. Tableshower.
Sarah Sarah. Tableshower.
Soo relax. Tableshower.
Aura (prior Daisy) - tableshower.
Bd massage. Tableshower.
Lawrenceville.
Sunrise. Tableshower.
QI. Stand up in mens room (clean).
Meet. Stand up in mens room (usually grungy).
-
05-21-26 21:10 #60217Senior Member

Posts: 47Massage Inspire
I was looking for a legit massage in Marietta / East Cobb, so went by Massage Inspire off Sandy Plains. Saw it was closed since nice mid April for renovations and license requirements. Wonder if they will open back up since Cobb sucks ass now. If anyone has had more than a legit massage here, can you PM me please. Thanks.
-
05-21-26 17:09 #60216Senior Member

Posts: 177Just got back from a trip to NYC specifically to go Kamping. All the options there are younger, hotter, and more expensive. I'd rather pay more for a 23 year old nude Chinese pixie to rub one out while letting me feel her up than these fat old CAMP hags that all seem to have a cold. You'll find some younger ones down here now and then but they all have GPS and it ain't worth it. The FS locations I went to had young hot Asians. Here you can only find that at the agencies and even they are not as young and hot. NYC service level is simply on another level compared to ATL. I give a pass to Mint and 7 Healing though. Both quality establishments.
Originally Posted by SteveJinx
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 12:41 #60215Senior Member

Posts: 26Thank you! It doesn't even need to be a TS, but I'll take it!
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 12:18 #60214Senior Member

Posts: 346Orlando!
Have played in both markets. Orlando is worth a drive, research a bit first, and it blows away agency for the donation amount. The amount of top shelf providers is unbelievable.
Originally Posted by FlMongerer
[View Original Post]
Enjoy that trip!
-
05-21-26 10:44 #60213Senior Member

Posts: 26Agreed, the AMP experience in the North East might be slightly more costly, but it seemed more elevated than the places I have visited in the ATL metro area. Which, granted, have not been too many.
Originally Posted by FlMongerer
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 09:34 #60212Senior Member

Posts: 203EK Healing near Stone Mountain is the only place in and around the Duluth area that comes to mind with TS.
Originally Posted by SteveJinx
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 09:14 #60211Senior Member

Posts: 220Only in Atlanta
This applies locally, but let me tell you, cities like Orlando and San Diego. AMPs are by far the best option if you want FS with a 9/10.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





