Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 589 1089 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 18339
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17019
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Any luck?

    Any luck bro?
    She brought it down to 800 and I countered with 600. Waiting to hear back.

  2. #17018
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwood1982  [View Original Post]
    I'm in full support as well. By the way, this is Zimmertan, I had to change the user I'd due to some issues with my account. Back on the forum again.
    Piling on here as well. Welcome back brother. Hope you are doing good and got my PMs.

  3. #17017

    Cherry in Silvet Spring

    Gents. Just met up with Cherry. Fun times.

    DM me for more info.

  4. #17016
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Probably LOL. All she needs is one and she likely has her rent (or most of it) paid and avoids becoming high volume. But that can only last so long, as many of you have been saying.
    You are absolutely right. However, I don't think I know anyone that would pay that amount for her. She might be in luck once or twice but that's about it.

  5. #17015
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySop  [View Original Post]
    The level of delusion on some of these girls is unprecedented. I don't think they realize that they are just holes, temporary at that, where we'll just stick our dicks and if they continue with these delusional requests, guess what? We'll find other holes for less and we'll stick our dicks in them. Girls don't be greedy as at the end of the day that's all you are to us. Temporary holes for our dicks so price your services accordingly if you want to get anything out of this.
    Amen brother. These GPS beasts are getting out of control.

  6. #17014
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammajamma  [View Original Post]
    This is funny LOL but at the same time I fully support and endorse.
    I'm in full support as well. By the way, this is Zimmertan, I had to change the user I'd due to some issues with my account. Back on the forum again.

  7. #17013
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammajamma  [View Original Post]
    This is insane LOL. Is anyone actually paying these rates? I've had chicks quote me high but have always been able to bring the ppm down. 1300 for her is insane. 1300 for any girl in DMV would be insane.
    Probably LOL. All she needs is one and she likely has her rent (or most of it) paid and avoids becoming high volume. But that can only last so long, as many of you have been saying.

  8. #17012
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySop  [View Original Post]
    I'll step in for Flipper here and say this: Send her ass to the Prostitution Curcuit. Rates should be in the 300/400 range.

    Good luck.
    This is funny LOL but at the same time I fully support and endorse.

  9. #17011
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Yep. 1300. Jesus.
    This is insane LOL. Is anyone actually paying these rates? I've had chicks quote me high but have always been able to bring the ppm down. 1300 for her is insane. 1300 for any girl in DMV would be insane.

  10. #17010
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    I'll try with Sophie. Highest I'll go is 500,600 if BBFS is on the table, so we'll see.
    Any luck?

    Any luck bro?

  11. #17009
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySop  [View Original Post]
    Along with Bunny, she's one of the community cum buckets these days. If move on brother, things are probably drying up for her so she's going doing her prospective client list.
    Bro, this is hilarious.

  12. #17008
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Yep. 1300. Jesus.
    On to the next one. Even if I was ultra desperate this ain't happening LOL.

  13. #17007
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    I'm starting to think I need to do similar.
    You should brother. I set mine at 25. I don't want to waste any time with some of these old and delusional chicks. Ifbtheybarebyoung, hot and delusional I'll give it a try but otherwise hell no.

  14. #17006
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Yep. 1300. Jesus.
    I'll step in for Flipper here and say this: Send her ass to the Prostitution Curcuit. Rates should be in the 300/400 range.

    Good luck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2612.jpg‎  

  15. #17005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    No sorry bud, I keep the age filter at 26/27 and under so this one has never popped up in my feed.
    I'm starting to think I need to do similar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape