Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 18311
-
05-21-26 21:05 #17021Banned Member

Posts: 107I mean she can ask for 13000, whether or not someone will pay it's a whole different story. I've been on and off in theses circles for a while and to get those rates you need to be a stunning 21 or 22 year old with immaculate body and face. Fair quote for her is about quarter of that amount or 300/350. Without any further insults to her I'll close my case here.
Originally Posted by Sammajamma
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 18:53 #17020Senior Member

Posts: 1039Hmm, did she must have forgotten her hierarchy. Asian / whites can command the top $$ she's lucky if she gets 300. Only legit NYC ethnic models can get 800.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 18:41 #17019Senior Member

Posts: 236She brought it down to 800 and I countered with 600. Waiting to hear back.
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 18:39 #17018Senior Member

Posts: 236Piling on here as well. Welcome back brother. Hope you are doing good and got my PMs.
Originally Posted by Starwood1982
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 18:25 #17017Regular Member

Posts: 1Cherry in Silvet Spring
Gents. Just met up with Cherry. Fun times.
DM me for more info.
-
05-21-26 18:18 #17016Regular Member

Posts: 76You are absolutely right. However, I don't think I know anyone that would pay that amount for her. She might be in luck once or twice but that's about it.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 18:12 #17015Regular Member

Posts: 37Amen brother. These GPS beasts are getting out of control.
Originally Posted by TonySop
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 18:09 #17014Regular Member

Posts: 76I'm in full support as well. By the way, this is Zimmertan, I had to change the user I'd due to some issues with my account. Back on the forum again.
Originally Posted by Sammajamma
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 16:33 #17013Senior Member

Posts: 111Probably LOL. All she needs is one and she likely has her rent (or most of it) paid and avoids becoming high volume. But that can only last so long, as many of you have been saying.
Originally Posted by Sammajamma
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 16:01 #17012Regular Member

Posts: 37This is funny LOL but at the same time I fully support and endorse.
Originally Posted by TonySop
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 15:58 #17011Regular Member

Posts: 37This is insane LOL. Is anyone actually paying these rates? I've had chicks quote me high but have always been able to bring the ppm down. 1300 for her is insane. 1300 for any girl in DMV would be insane.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 14:50 #17010Banned Member

Posts: 107Any luck?
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
Any luck bro?
-
05-21-26 11:50 #17009Senior Member

Posts: 236Bro, this is hilarious.
Originally Posted by TonySop
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 11:25 #17008Regular Member

Posts: 190On to the next one. Even if I was ultra desperate this ain't happening LOL.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 11:23 #17007Regular Member

Posts: 190You should brother. I set mine at 25. I don't want to waste any time with some of these old and delusional chicks. Ifbtheybarebyoung, hot and delusional I'll give it a try but otherwise hell no.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




