Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 17260
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16915

    Trifling Maddybear

    I've been talking to this girl off and on for months. We met on seeking & she seems cool but standoffish. I told her to let me listen to her have sex and if I think it's good, I'd have sex with her after that. A few days ago, she finally let me. She met some dude at a graduation party that she knew was community dick and still had sex with him raw. Listening was hot as hell! That dude had her saying I love you in minutes. A few weeks ago, she was gone let me listen, but I was at the Dentist and couldn't. I asked her how it compared to him and she said sex with him is wack. It was a SD who see's her once a month because he moved to Arkansas. She said the is sex horrible and she only does it because he's consistent with the money. He even tried to help her invest. She called him a good mentor, but she's not attracted to him and doesn't love him even though she thinks he loves her. She fakes it. She went on to say that man knows I don't love him. Even if I say it. Yaull be safe out there. If's she willing to raw dog community dick I hope yaull wrapping it up. Don't trust these girls.

  2. #16914

    Sure that work was just on her face?

    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    Just to add. I also have seen her many times. I used to see her a lot a little after Covid. She was attractive and I enjoyed my time with her. She had fake tits. And I would bust inside her regular. She then moved to lawrenceville and She got a house. I went there once and it just was so far. She then disappeared. When she popped back up I hit her up just to talk. She looked great but not the blonde but brunette and more work ont he face which ruined things. She told me she went to jail and gained weight. She went to jail for distribution. She did tell me she is asking 500 now to 100. I asked to see her for 300 and yes. What they said is true. She is quiet as a mouse and just lays there. But is a hot fuck doll. NOT worth what she is asking even with no condom.
    She looks like a post op ts to me. How weird was the kitty, and did she take it in the back.

    Like a champ?

  3. #16913
    Quote Originally Posted by MSmith3034  [View Original Post]
    Nadya is real, nice girl, nice +2's and fit body. Met her 5-10 x. Fun in bed (not amazing). Similar price range. M&G for initial chat then all subsequent meets were private. As noted by another member, she was posting on an ATL escort site for a brief time (not any longer). She can be a little picky about things but worth the cost of admission at least once.
    +1 for Nadya. Treat her well b / c she's not about any bullshit.

  4. #16912

    Clear your storage

    Quote Originally Posted by AircraftFZ10  [View Original Post]
    Man this one was asking 6 x, really! No old black cat is worth that kind of bread, I contacted months ago, she is a money hustlers with a big GPS.
    Clear your storage.

  5. #16911

    She to old

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog1746  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one before. Nice body but really not a SB and more of a content creator. Got a good deal but she says husbands drops her off at meets and they are swingers. Trying not to think with the little head.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73174525

    https://x.com/_scarletla
    Man this one was asking 6 x, really! No old black cat is worth that kind of bread, I contacted months ago, she is a money hustlers with a big GPS.

  6. #16910
    Are any of the seeking girls closer to middle ga, and just posting in ATL. It's dry as hell out here.

  7. #16909

  8. #16908

    Scarlett_Letter_A

    Anyone seen this one before. Nice body but really not a SB and more of a content creator. Got a good deal but she says husbands drops her off at meets and they are swingers. Trying not to think with the little head.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73174525

    https://x.com/_scarletla

  9. #16907

    On seeking month 2

    So my dumbass forgot to cancel the next month membership so here is a update:

    I met a couple more that were young and the rate was on point. One issue I have well really not a issue is that they want to stay and fuck the whole day use when I can't. I may be working and taking lunch or I got to go home if you know what I mean.

    1. Black chick (3.00) - she was tiny with fake tits. I fucked the shit out of here. She was cool asf. She was in her mid 30's and taked a lot but it was cool. I had the room for 5 hours. We was in there for 2 LOL (DM if you want the link. Senior members only).

    2. Black chick (2.20) - I found a regular guys and she bad asf LOL. I am keep her to myself unless you find here LOL.

    3. white chick (2.00) - she ok looking. Fucked her in a parking lot. She begs a lot and don't have a car. Pushy good tho.

    (Dm me as well for link).

    4. Mixed chicken milk (3. 00) she was ok but she begs as well. Will jot deal with her again. She host. The sex was good asf tho.

    (DM me as well for link).

    5. I am trying to get the Asian chicken from UGA. I hope I can before my subscription ends.

  10. #16906
    Quote Originally Posted by MSmith3034  [View Original Post]
    Nadya is real, nice girl, nice +2's and fit body. Met her 5-10 x. Fun in bed (not amazing). Similar price range. M&G for initial chat then all subsequent meets were private. As noted by another member, she was posting on an ATL escort site for a brief time (not any longer). She can be a little picky about things but worth the cost of admission at least once.
    Thanks! Lovely body and the accent reminds me of the smoking hot Russian ladies available in Madrid and Istanbul. Will try again next time I come back. I.

    I did salvage this trip with a lovely flight attendant on a layover. Because she was deadheading on the way out, I was able to have her drain me the following day airside at the Minute Suites (thanks priority pass). Seeking, for all its b. S. , can really deliver some dimes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4433.jpg‎  

  11. #16905

    Are you surprised?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roddee  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-d66dbb8a281c

    What's really going on? Are we just advertising qv / hhr / hr now? LOL.
    I mean sure. They're just reading the room aren't they? Dudes just want to fuck them anyway, so they're just playing along. Personally, I prefer a bit of cat and mouse. That said, when I go to a strip club we know who the cat and mouse are, don't we? 😉.

  12. #16904

    Come on man

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-d66dbb8a281c

    What's really going on? Are we just advertising qv / hhr / hr now? LOL.

  13. #16903

    Jennifer follow up

    Spome to her in the past she was firm at 6.

    Quote Originally Posted by LGSeeking  [View Original Post]

  14. #16902

    Lori

    Guess the high end market is not so good. Popular high end chick on seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-e7d0b95f5ca7

    S Summer.

  15. 05-18-26 16:13


  16. #16901

    Re: Nadya

    Nadya is real, nice girl, nice +2's and fit body. Met her 5-10 x. Fun in bed (not amazing). Similar price range. M&G for initial chat then all subsequent meets were private. As noted by another member, she was posting on an ATL escort site for a brief time (not any longer). She can be a little picky about things but worth the cost of admission at least once.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    Sexy girl, appears to be real. Got her to 5 for an "everything goes" type session but she flaked for meet and greetTried to salvage the night with a last minute date with Ryan but that didn't come to fruition. ATL seems to have plenty of SB talent but my guys, actually fucking is such a challenge.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape