The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 1041 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 18214
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17614

    Csb

    I've prolly had 10 total dates and every time comms are 100% perfect, she is always ready waiting for me at the pick up spot. This just shows that she takes this seriously, I've never had a girl on the roster that doesn't waste time. The last two visits we went to the no tell X (yesterday) because I only have a two seater sports car, sold my huge SUV. One thing that I also like is that she never uses any lube, she gets wet and slipery, wilber and the twins are not small, after a good tongue lashing Wilber happily goes cooter diving. When everything is said and done it sets me back about 2 mario coins including the 47 room. She does everything asked of her with a smile, FIV and FIA she's cool with, just no greek. She says she's been studying but I don't see any progress on that front, or should I say behind LOL. The only thing I've had good luck with is the Japanese Meiji store, it can be hit or miss, most have been hit but a buck and a half more shillings (tree fiddy) for the same services / time. Sure a couple of the Japanese girls have been off the hook smokin hot and willing to please and it comes with a much higher price tag. I just want to add that CSB is cute and a total sweetheart, makes daddy cum and takes direction to the next level. I'm picking up a new SUV next week in WP and the first stop will be to pick up CSB and break the new truck in right. Peace out pervs, SS96.

  2. #17613

    Another great visit from M1 L

    Recently had another dream with the Pony since junior was itching for another ride. Agreed on an hr hangout then arrived at the location, she answered the door in a really nice black lingerie with leggings offered me a shower then started with a nice slow bbj it was really nice and warm so I had to pullback before I exploded. Next I started pounding away in mish position followed by k9 you get a nice view since she has mirrors in the room. Finally blew in the bag with reverse cowgirl chatted for awhile then said our goodbyes.

    Vgxz27.

  3. #17612

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Dw049  [View Original Post]
    First off, not trying to be some sort of gatekeeper. Don't know if I can do it properly but for time being, I'll try. This girl here is just looking for ways to cover some expenses / bills. She's late 30's, almost 40. Regular girl next door type. Doesn't partake in any use of candy. She's on the universal side of town. Logistics / etc are up to you two. She's seeking some SMs. Reach out for her info. SM with good history in this group.
    Can you clear your inbox or reach out? Would love those #.

  4. #17611

    Veronica

    I haven't seen a review on her in a while. She is so awesome. Nice, fun, cute, sexy and oh so skilled where it matters. I am not entirely sure who her gatekeeper is now, but if you RTFF I think someone claimed the title a while back. If you can make it into her rotation, she will be in yours. For sure. I mean she drinks whiskey and likes baseball on top of everything else!

  5. #17610

    Genesis

    Fellow mongers and seniors.

    I'm here to present the next best thing to this hobby.

    She's young, beautiful, has a good personality and energy.

    No drugs. Don't even think about bringing near or around her.

    I've seen her plenty of times and ready to share with the best we have to offer. No low ballers. No peons. Just good guys who want to have fun and help her out in the right way.

    I'll gatekeep for now till she's ready to be released into the wild.

    Hit me up with real talk. Exchanges are encouraged. Those who have help me get priority and everyone else can prove themselves.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7703.jpg‎   IMG_7701.jpg‎  

  6. #17609
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    Orlando is getting ruined by guys with no game and no negotiation skills. Also a lot of desperate tourists. Girls I see for a $120.

    L1 massages are charging tourists $400 to go to their hotels.
    I totally agree! I usually don't post what I pay because it's considerably lower than most, but the topic came up. You're right though, most on here are causing the prices to rise because they are ok with whatever high number these girls throw at them. If more on here would demand a lower rate, then the asking price would come down.

  7. #17608
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Lmfao. She better make me some bomb ass chicken Marsala before and after for that donation!
    Make our own bollywood movie too with singing and dancing between hurts.

  8. #17607

    Sylvia Hope

    Long overdue post. But got to see Sylvia for the second time.

    As everyone else has said. She's a top tier provider. She fit me in last minute as I'm traveling for work and arrived to her in some sexy lingerie and immediately that great DFK. From there went into some wet BBBJ with DT. It's been awhile since I've seen her and phew almost blew from just that.

    We went into some daty and got her to squirt a bit LOL then onto Mish and honestly lost it there.

    After just had some great convo as always and again she's one of my favs. Definitely see her if you can.

  9. #17606

    Orlando is getting ruined

    Quote Originally Posted by S6776  [View Original Post]
    I don't see the drug sisters anymore, but I used to pay A - 150, for everything bare, GFE, etc. S - 140 car date, bare, GFE, everything. So some of you guys were paying a bit too much IMO.
    Orlando is getting ruined by guys with no game and no negotiation skills. Also a lot of desperate tourists. Girls I see for a $120.

    L1 massages are charging tourists $400 to go to their hotels.

  10. #17605
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    Are you serious? No way.
    I don't see the drug sisters anymore, but I used to pay A - 150, for everything bare, GFE, etc. S - 140 car date, bare, GFE, everything. So some of you guys were paying a bit too much IMO.

  11. #17604

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky2019  [View Original Post]
    You guys are lucky. I pay 350-500. I'm full of shit for that.
    I'd let oceans burn and children starve before they get this info out of me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1712.jpg‎  

  12. #17603

    Dammnnnnn

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky2019  [View Original Post]
    You guys are lucky. I pay 350-500. I'm full of shit for that.
    Are you serious? No way.

  13. #17602
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeSam316  [View Original Post]
    Indian Models (Punjabi girl).

    Hello fellow hobbyists and senior members.

    An Indian Punjabi model will be visiting from India this May and June staying for about 40 days and Traveling through out of states from Orlando. She is affiliated with a professional modeling agency and open to meeting during her stay whether to explore options.

    She is looking for support with some travel and event expenses, so this will be a premium experience. She is very friendly, respectful, and offers a genuine lot lot GFE. Please note: services are limited No Anal.

    She is looking 9 $$.

    9 Benji donotion.

    If any senior member is interested or has questions, feel free to DM Me.
    Lmfao. She better make me some bomb ass chicken Marsala before and after for that donation!

  14. #17601
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Alexis several times and its always amazing but now she asking too much. Cardate bbj use to be 100 and now she wants 150, crazy. I will hold off until I catch her on a day she really needs $.
    I offered 120 and got the cold shoulder!!

  15. #17600
    Quote Originally Posted by NickbSmith66  [View Original Post]
    Anyone reach out to this member and get a reply?
    Reached out to him and crickets so far.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape