Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 3965 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 1048 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 59472
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58767
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Mint line up is Paris, Sky, Jenny, YoYo and Bianka. Paris body looks like beautiful. Anyone have seen her body?
    Yes she has a smoking body and is a lot of fun. Told me she would only be here for 3 to 4 weeks.

  2. #58766

    Mint line up

    Mint line up is Paris, Sky, Jenny, YoYo and Bianka. Paris body looks like beautiful. Anyone have seen her body?

  3. #58765

    Meet and Qi

    Been dabbling in seeing independent rub providers but these Latinas and black chicks just give horrible massages so I decided to head to an AMP as my back was feeling bit sore. Meet was the first choice, but as I was getting a quick bite at the wing place nearby, I was viewing the traffic going in and out it was like train station, lost the urge to go in even though I missed me some Emma. Decides to head towards Qi in downtown Lawrenceville and the parking lot was pretty empty and quiet. Got an hour from a older lady who worked my back pretty good and got enthusiastic finish for. 6 tip which left me wiped.

  4. #58764

    Miu Miu. All I can say is Wow!

    I reached out to Miu Miu via e-mail a few days ago to set up an appointment. Her assistant, Anna responded by e-mail and then sent me a text message. Verification was straight forward and easy enough. The text messages and coordination were outstanding. First rate. I met Miu Miu yesterday evening at her apartment in Duluth, close to Sugarloaf Mall. It is a very nice apartment complex with gated entry. I arrived at the gate, texted "Anna" and she opened the gate for me. I parked by her building and waited for a few minutes and she texted me the apartment number and told me exactly how to get there. I arrived at the door, knocked lightly and Miu Miu opened the door. Wow is what I thought when she opened it. She is such a beautiful Korean woman with such a beautiful (almost perfect) body and wearing such a beautiful revealing outfit. She greeted me with a hug and a DFK and led me to her nicely appointed bedroom with 4 floor mirrors perfectly positioned around the bed and each mirror surrounded by a string of led lights giving the room an amazing ambiance. She undressed me, interspersed with more DFK, and took me by the hand to the shower for a mutual shower followed by a BBBJ and then back to the bedroom for the main event. I cannot add anything to the reviews that have been left about her. She provides an awesome GFE experience that I would rank in my top 3 in all my years of hobbying. There is a reason that she has 136 reviews on TER with an average looks rating of 8. 6 and an average performance rating of 8. However, since she became independent, she has an average looks rating of about 9. 5 and an average performance rating of about 9. She is definitely a stellar provider. Don't hesitate if you want to experience one the best, albeit at a higher price point. Good luck! BJ.

    https://www.onlymiumiu.club/

  5. #58763

    Tj?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Today I drove by TJ Massage, looked open. How did it survive the SS Haulocaust?
    Is that supposedly the #1 rated massage in GA some years back? Where you have to walk upstairs? Been twice for legit back relief and no happiness. Wasn't tripping cause the only beautiful girl I saw worked the front desk and led me to the room, was not the masseuse. There's another place Rejuvenate that I've visited 6 times no happiness, which is why these 2 are still operating in SS. If someone got lucky at either of these 2 kudos especially Rejuvenate since there's no walls so you hear everything.

  6. #58762

    Sandy Springs

    Today I drove by TJ Massage, looked open. How did it survive the SS Haulocaust?

  7. #58761

    Marge Royd?

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes accessing the lake islands a golden view appears north of pkwy.

    Sally, big hair, caminchi gasp, barrel faze eke to a thinner waist, B / C w Pringle can areole, double goose ankle tattoo, trimmed playground. Lg royd over approach.

    Ellen, prior Duluth area, mid 40's, taller, thin, small top / bottom, trimmed playground. With top on, conscious of chest scar, bottoms commute. YMMV tho undertaking could be 2-3 guarded, 4 unguarded.
    Are we talk Hemorrhoid? If so like Mark Cuban " I'm Out".

  8. #58760

    Clean shower / Limited hot water

    Sometimes accessing the lake islands a golden view appears north of pkwy.

    Sally, big hair, caminchi gasp, barrel faze eke to a thinner waist, B / C w Pringle can areole, double goose ankle tattoo, trimmed playground. Lg royd over approach.

    Ellen, prior Duluth area, mid 40's, taller, thin, small top / bottom, trimmed playground. With top on, conscious of chest scar, bottoms commute. YMMV tho undertaking could be 2-3 guarded, 4 unguarded.

  9. #58759
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    First of all RTFF. There is so much intel here already on the thread that a 2 year old could search it and get results.

    Secondly, what is with the laziness? I keep seeing more and more people asking for handouts. To the point that I have seniors DMing me for intel, which I give and rarely get a report back. Newbies need to do their job and TOFTT and report. Seniors need to promote that mentality AND return the favor when other seniors share intel freely when asked. Are the newbies a new generation of "I participated give me the trophy?" Honest question.

    SMFH.
    LOL brother it's not that serious, either you have suggestions or you don't. It's that simple.

  10. #58758
    Quote Originally Posted by Bzm9000  [View Original Post]
    Just some regular check-ins at a couple spots.

    Starlight Massage. Suwanee - Did a short session while waiting for lunch, but Lily (I think it was Lily) really pushed for an hour, just didn't have the time. Hh L1, .6+6.

    Daisy Massage. Norcross - is now Aura Massage according to the sign outside. There's been a change in management, and I've only seen Apple there working alone. 1 hr L1, .8+.6. Some OTC, but I don't care much for touching through jeans. She gives a really firm scalp / neck massage after. Kinda miss the older one that wasn't shy about teasing the back door before the flip. They still have the bars for backwalking, but not sure if it's still offered.

    Royal Spa. Doraville - Stopped here a couple months ago. Lady there said it was her last week at the time and she was going back to NY. Unfortunate, since she was real easy on the eyes. 1 hr L3 .8+$ includes table shower.
    Sometimes (not always) the longer session is a better experience for you and an option for them to furnish. 60-90 sessions with this one, with the right undertaking (dogs to ears) can present smooth open image.

    Kudos on your 180 otd, hard to get that pricing theses days.

  11. #58757
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjack543  [View Original Post]
    I went to check this place out and it's alright. I got L1 but no massage. It's literally 30-40 minutes of teasing if you get an hour massage and then just an L1. However the girl did take her top off and she was cute.

    Ideally I want decent massage with teasing and L1-L3 if possible.
    Hard to find (anywhere) a decent massage with sowing firework. Seems after the mm-sp exit, gps rose from 2 to 3 to practice seeding (more for unguarded).

  12. #58756

    Its hard time

    Quote Originally Posted by SportyDuke  [View Original Post]
    It is disappointing to provide information and to not hear any comments about the experience, to the point where I feel why share in the first place. And I very much also agree with TOFTT or take one for yourself. Go, try a shop, find a girl and see what it is like. Maybe it will be great, maybe it will be subpar, but just go make an effort.
    Quick one before I go on a long winded soliloquy. How do people with less post have senior membership. Is it pay to play system. Fuck did I miss that. Shit if I did I am dumbass cause I thought this forum isn't like that anyways.

    Rr 99 and sportduck you are both kinda right and also a little of the mark. There is triple transition, money is changing for a lot people, age demographics are changing and with that taste changes (but also methodology) and something about politics which I don't want to get into.

    Back in my day. And nothing ever good comes after that. There was something called an activity log. It was a great way of knowing what a person did but also help bridge the gap between lived experience and expected or fantasy experience. In a convoluted way you could take a activity log and actually long hand log someone behavior flavor and taste. (long hand is a way of writing and doing math that went by the way side sometime ago).

    Some of my younger fwends who had more exposure to socials really had a skewed understanding of reality. So when they are venturing out into adult hobbies they can sound like they are asking for a lot of hand outs cause they are really really lost. Their max and minutes are also all over the place thanks to both soy beta boys and alpha giggachads. So yeah its annoying but helping them down the right way, rather than asking them to take for them might be a harder but better way to do it.

    The younger lot also need to really fucking write more and share more in dms otherwise vets won't share the good intel about the best places. Also most people on here will never irl so its not like the old days when someone might run into old fwend and could repay a favor from a different life. And since Venmo and Zelle sold out there isn't really a way of donating or tipping a vet if someone isn't into writing reports.

    All in all the sands of change of shifting of whatever is making this lovely hobby harder for everyone. So lets focus on the important stuff, keeping it clean+keeping it on the dl and always ask, while getting the basic done right and getting more notches on your bedpost things will start to line up. So write more share more and take more risk.

  13. #58755

    Maybe a new place

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvitAtl  [View Original Post]
    Hey Munch, thanks for all your great posts. I wish I could out more often to tell some great stories as well.

    I tried to DM you to ask, and your inbox is full.

    Do you have any idea where I can find Eva? That sounds just about like the perfect match for me.

    You can DM if you prefer. Thanks again!
    First munchmoochie is a great write, seriously I like his stories. Definitely not into his kinda way aka feet and other stuff definitely not my flavor of ice cream. But you can tell the dude is great at what he does and even better at writing it and its just dwindling art form.

    Also there is new eva at a new place down in the a I don't blast thing in the open so dm me maybe its her maybe not double check with mm.

  14. #58754

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    First of all RTFF. There is so much intel here already on the thread that a 2 year old could search it and get results.

    Secondly, what is with the laziness? I keep seeing more and more people asking for handouts. To the point that I have seniors DMing me for intel, which I give and rarely get a report back. Newbies need to do their job and TOFTT and report. Seniors need to promote that mentality AND return the favor when other seniors share intel freely when asked. Are the newbies a new generation of "I participated give me the trophy?" Honest question.

    SMFH.
    It is disappointing to provide information and to not hear any comments about the experience, to the point where I feel why share in the first place. And I very much also agree with TOFTT or take one for yourself. Go, try a shop, find a girl and see what it is like. Maybe it will be great, maybe it will be subpar, but just go make an effort.

  15. #58753

    Hidden Gems

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    The closures are happening by the minute. Mostly Legits and L1's.
    You are for the most part very much correct. However, there are some few hidden gems out there that are earned through good diligence, respect, and building rapport. I think sharing information is valuable, but just as a relationship with a girl is earned, information should also be earned because we need to protect what is still available that some have earned through efforts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape