Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 24516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23991
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudsnake  [View Original Post]
    I was bored and horny so I ended up taking one for the team.

    I went to go see the girl that seems to always be in distress from STG. The chubby white girl with the blurry pics. She looked decent enough in her pics so I figured I toss her a bone. Comms went fine. Got to the location and got the room number. Couldn't see all she showed in the pics because she had on supreme baggy clothes. All I got was a BJ but it was more hand job than blowjob and it felt like she was trying to rip it off. I don't know if she was having a bad night or what. When she did blow it was ok, nothing to right home about. Once I finished I cleaned up and went home. Post nut clarity is serious and hits hard sometimes. Sad things is that if she had a better attitude, cleaned up her room and was more presentable and had better pics she would probably be killing it and not have to post that she is in a tough spot all the time. Stay safe out there fellas and have fun. BTW damage was 60.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...p/986461264430
    I have had my eye on that for a bit, seems to be a cheap cum and go. She offers BBFS CIP. Not sure I would dine down there though. Its a long drive from DC so not sure its worth it.

  2. #23990

    Re: Audrey

    OMG Yes she is a waste of time. Room is a disaster. Yeah yeah trash everywhere. She does not look like the pics posted anymore. She is definitely on the Crack-Crack-Fast-Diet. Figured that since I was there, why not. That's when the rules came out. Recently had surgery. Doesn't want this position, doesn't want you to go deep. Agreed to bare, then that changed. F that noise, picked up and bounced out. Only if you a dime piece, when you can do this. She isn't even a couple cents Bruv. Pic posted below.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudsnake  [View Original Post]
    I was bored and horny so I ended up taking one for the team.

    I went to go see the girl that seems to always be in distress from STG. The chubby white girl with the blurry pics. She looked decent enough in her pics so I figured I toss her a bone. Comms went fine. Got to the location and got the room number. Couldn't see all she showed in the pics because she had on supreme baggy clothes. All I got was a BJ but it was more hand job than blowjob and it felt like she was trying to rip it off. I don't know if she was having a bad night or what. When she did blow it was ok, nothing to right home about. Once I finished I cleaned up and went home. Post nut clarity is serious and hits hard sometimes. Sad things is that if she had a better attitude, cleaned up her room and was more presentable and had better pics she would probably be killing it and not have to post that she is in a tough spot all the time. Stay safe out there fellas and have fun. BTW damage was 60.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...p/986461264430
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NastyAssAudrey.jpg‎  

  3. #23989

    Well.

    I was bored and horny so I ended up taking one for the team.

    I went to go see the girl that seems to always be in distress from STG. The chubby white girl with the blurry pics. She looked decent enough in her pics so I figured I toss her a bone. Comms went fine. Got to the location and got the room number. Couldn't see all she showed in the pics because she had on supreme baggy clothes. All I got was a BJ but it was more hand job than blowjob and it felt like she was trying to rip it off. I don't know if she was having a bad night or what. When she did blow it was ok, nothing to right home about. Once I finished I cleaned up and went home. Post nut clarity is serious and hits hard sometimes. Sad things is that if she had a better attitude, cleaned up her room and was more presentable and had better pics she would probably be killing it and not have to post that she is in a tough spot all the time. Stay safe out there fellas and have fun. BTW damage was 60.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...p/986461264430

  4. #23988

    Escort Time Machine. A site that has a hit list of the last few years

    A post a little earlier about how so many spinners have gone away made me think of this site. Some haven't been around for 10+ years so you'll see a lot of oldies but goodies (Nasty Nikki! Vanessa!) on here. Enjoy!

    https://ultragfe.com/location/baltimore-md.html

  5. #23987

    Suppa Boo?

    Has anybody seen this one recently? I've been looking at her adds and lusting after those boobies for a long time but never pulled the trigger. Never see anything about her. Is she worth making the trip to Woodlawn?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...701/3042400398

  6. #23986
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceDownPro  [View Original Post]
    One of the good ones. When you click the link, a review from 2 days ago. Probably someone on this board had an amazing date but left with more than when they came..
    It's supposedly a fake review by some obsessed dude she knows that keprs blowing her phone up. I'm due for a new screening anyways. So I'll know for sure soon.

    I'm not worried.

  7. #23985

    Izzy

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceDownPro  [View Original Post]
    One of the good ones. When you click the link, a review from 2 days ago. Probably someone on this board had an amazing date but left with more than when they came..
    Looks like she just made a new profile due to that too, had to search a bit to find the old one.

  8. #23984
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Izzy. Yes she put weight back on. Still beautiful. Still her sweet caring personality. She's been staying at motels in Elkridge.

    Treat her well, she's one of the good ones.
    One of the good ones. When you click the link, a review from 2 days ago. Probably someone on this board had an amazing date but left with more than when they came..

  9. #23983

    Eh

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...p/224269332392

    Has anyone seen? Pulling the trigger anyway but was wondering about her. Hard to search reviews because of no name.
    Its her, looked more unkempt then her pics (which is sayin something) fine attitude, fairly open menu. Think she does BJJ can't remember chance she might not blow at all but might be confusing her with someone else, but only one does lazy doggy, just lays there while you pump and dump. Was in a dirty motel. Post nut clarity def made that a one and done for me, if that's your thing go ahead. Nice enough girl at least.

  10. #23982
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...p/224269332392

    Has anyone seen? Pulling the trigger anyway but was wondering about her. Hard to search reviews because of no name.
    She's been posting for years and is super thick. With the high concentration of pawg lovers in this thread the odds of no one having seen her is absolutely zero.

  11. #23981

    Thick white

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...p/224269332392

    Has anyone seen? Pulling the trigger anyway but was wondering about her. Hard to search reviews because of no name.

  12. #23980
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatBo  [View Original Post]
    Seems like most of the reviews here are mostly street walkers and junkies. Let's talk about some high-end classy woman who would you all recommend?.
    Has a great Baltimore lineup this week.

    https://erotesvip.godaddysites.com/

  13. #23979

    Nicole

    Has anyone tried Nicole since she has been back. I use to enjoy visiting her in the past, even with the mostly dead fish performance. But got to blow some loads in her so took the good with the bad. I'm probably just going to take a chance again and try to hook up. I'll report back if I'm successful. Hopefully still close to the old days.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...l/733427869521

  14. #23978
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaBrands  [View Original Post]
    From the recent talks, this is what Jay looks like. Seen her last week, the same from the past shoutout to pitman when he posted about her the first time. She does need to get cleaned though, said her recent rehab was 2 or 3 months ago before she got kicked.
    Um yeah, I'm going to pass on that. Thanks for the info and pic though.

  15. #23977

    Utr Jay

    From the recent talks, this is what Jay looks like. Seen her last week, the same from the past shoutout to pitman when he posted about her the first time. She does need to get cleaned though, said her recent rehab was 2 or 3 months ago before she got kicked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3743.jpg‎  
    Last edited by VanillaBrands; 05-18-26 at 10:57. Reason: Didn’t include her name

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape